Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (63811 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2009
Madrid can't agree unless there is some sign of contact between Stuttgart and Huntelaar.
Unless they want to offload him so bad.
Which is possible
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2009
Only "big" player I'd like to see in UTD if we have to sign 1 is Samuel Eto'o!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2009
RuuDie,
You have a point about the make-up of United.
that's the way it should be,the way Fergie wants it to be.
I say he's mediocre because of the choice he's making,not because of the kind of player he is.He's a decent player.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2009
Eastbay:

Madrid can't agree unless there is some sign of contact between Stuttgart and Huntelaar.
Unless they want to offload him so bad.
Which is possible
Huntelaar is surplus to requirement at Madrid  who has  Benzema, Higuain, Raul, RVN, Huntelaar and Negredo vying for 1 (or at most 2) striking positions. The first 3 players are going nowhere, while 2 of the last 3 (likely RVN and Huntelaar) will be sold.
For transfers, the club has to approve before the suitors can talk to the player. In this case, Madrid requires that they meet their asking price of 20M else no deal.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2009
doc,
No.Rather shocked he'd choose stuttgart over United.
Thought he was highly rated.
SAF will never bid for Hunter
hes not better than Macheda so why buy him for 18 mills.
If they agree for 5mills, no probs

I trust SAF, he'll rather buy Sherrighham than sign Hunter
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2009
tkb417:

If they agree of 5mills, no probs

I trust SAF, he'll rather buy Sherrighham than sign Hunter

Hunter = Macheda? angry shocked  Whatever you have been smoking, you need to quit it before you irrecoverably lose your mind.
He is one of the top 10 finishers presently, and would only be considered surplus at Madrid given their current roster. He would make at least second choice striker at most of the other top teams.
He is far better than most of the idiots in the EPL, who couldn't score a goal even if the ball was in the net already.
The interests in him from numerous clubs proves his quality.

I suspect SAF is trying to wait out the other big clubs in the market, so that they would get involve in price war when they move in for their targets, and also for the *)M effect to subside a bit so that sellers dont try to fleece them for it. The Benzema deal must have left a sour taste. The risk is that all the good players might be off the market by then.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by DrKitaun(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2009
@TKB

sharrap dia my friend angry

who is Machette abi wetin dem dey call am ?

name any striker that has ever played for United that has had a better goal/game ratio than Huntelaar ? tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2009
@TKB

sharrap dia my friend

who is Machette abi wetin dem dey call am ?

name any striker that has ever played for United that has had a better goal/game ratio than Huntelaar ?
al those flashes in the eredivise were flukes and besides scoring in the dutch league isnt anythn hard
if i play in PSV, ill score 100 grin grin grin
Remember Alfonso Alves?
dude has lost his scoring boots.

Hunter couldnt get a shirt in RM when Ruud was injured. so is tht the kinda striker we wanna buy?
koju maribi grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2009
Hunter = Macheda? Whatever you have been smoking, you need to quit it before you irrecoverably lose your mind.
He is one of the top 10 finishers presently, and would only be considered surplus at Madrid given their current roster. He would make at least second choice striker at most of the other top teams.
He is far better than most of the idiots in the EPL, who couldn't score a goal even if the ball was in the net already.
The interests in him from numerous clubs proves his quality.

I suspect SAF is trying to wait out the other big clubs in the market, so that they would get involve in price war when they move in for their targets, and also for the *)M effect to subside a bit so that sellers dont try to fleece them for it. The Benzema deal must have left a sour taste. The risk is that all the good players might be off the market by then.
stop foaming like a leper
scorin in the eredivise is not equal to doing well in a tough league like the EPL
how come Alves isnt firing again?

go siddon abeg
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by DrKitaun(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
tkb417:

scorin in the eredivise is not equal to doing well in a tough league like the EPL

go siddon abeg

in what league was Ruud Van Nimble playing before joining u scummies ?

Alves is an individual . . .the fact he performed well in the Erevidse and hasnt performed well enuff in the EPL could well be linked to the mediocrity of players he plays week in week out with tongue

Huntelaar, if u dont know arguably is the BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD AS AT TODAY;

(1)WHEN IT COMES TO GOALS/GAME and

(2)Performance for both club and country !

and pls dont give me that crap saying cos RVN was injured he couldnt break into the team as if y'all didnt know a footballer is allowed time to settle tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2009
tkb417:

go siddon abeg
Look at his profile in 6 months in La liga: 8 goals in 13 starts and 7 subs.
Given that your club is signing the likes of Owen, Valencia, and Obertan, am not surprised you dont recognize top quality even if it was sitting in your laps, starring you in the face and shouting your name.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
Look at his profile in 6 months in La liga: 8 goals in 13 starts and 7 subs.
Given that your club is signing the likes of Owen, Valencia, and Obertan, am not surprised you dont recognize top quality even if it was sitting in your laps, starring you in the face and shouting your name.

in what league was Ruud Van Nimble playing before joining u scummies ?

Alves is an individual . . .the fact he performed well in the Erevidse and hasnt performed well enuff in the EPL could well be linked to the mediocrity of players he plays week in week out with 

Huntelaar, if u dont know arguably is the BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD AS AT TODAY;

(1)WHEN IT COMES TO GOALS/GAME and

(2)Performance for both club and country !

and pls dont give me that crap saying cos RVN was injured he couldnt break into the team as if y'all didnt know a footballer is allowed time to settle 

and to think SAF doesnt see what u people are seeing amazes me
hmmm, even Real wants to sell the Best striker in the world shocked shocked shocked
now the Best Striker is going to Stuttgart grin grin grin
now thts funny!!!

18 mills for him? thts some bullshit.
add 7 mills and we'll land etoo.
doesnt tht make some sense?
hunter ko, fisherman ni grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2009
tkb417:

Did that just come outta your rectum?
Ya all should stop all this Macheda nonsense
He his not half decent yet, believe it!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2009
Did that just come outta your rectum?
Ya all should stop all this Macheda nonsense
He his not half decent yet, believe it!
the compaison with macheda was just a tongue in cheek

ill prefer utd giving macheda the chance to blossom than spen 18 mills on tht poof.
besides, macheda is better thn bendtner grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2009
tkb417:

the compaison with macheda was just a tongue in cheek
ill prefer utd giving macheda the chance to blossom than spen 18 mills on tht poof.
besides, macheda is better thn bendtner grin

OK. . . . And dont start a tongue in the cheek thing with Bendtner!
Bendy is miles better! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2009
OK. . . . And dont start a tongue in the cheek thing with Bendtner!
Bendy is miles better
error!!!!

Bendy or wtf is his name is the worst striker in the epl
macheda,welbeck, campbell all shit on him grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2009
Outside of Rooney, Klaas is a better striker than all the idiots you have upfront in your club, and he is still a better finisher than rooney. angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2009
tkb417:

Bendy or wtf is his name is the worst striker in the epl
macheda,welbeck, campbell all shit on him grin

Gross disrespect. . . . . . how can you say Bendtner pales in comparison to Wellbeck, Macheda and Campbell?
Are you nuts? Dont let your girlfriend see your post above
How many top flight games have they all played compared to Bendy?
I dont need to draw up starts but football buffs would agree with me
Sentiments aside, you cant compare them three collectively put together with one Bendtner
He might not deliver consistently but his experience is vital, he proved himself in the Championship on loan at Birmingham and has been decent in the EPL
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2009
Rooney is the only United striker worthy of a United shirt. . . .
The rest are rotten egg shells! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2009
Outside of Rooney, Klaas is a better striker than all the idiots you have upfront in your club, and he is still a finisher than rooney
says Biina the man who believes Scholesy isnt world class

what more can i say?

Gross disrespect. . . . . . how can you say Bendtner pales in comparison to Wellbeck, Macheda and Campbell?
Are you nuts? Dont let your girlfriend see your post above
How many top flight games have they all played compared to Bendy?
I dont need to draw up starts but football buffs will agree with me
Sentiments aside, you cant compare them three collectively put together with one Bendtner
He might deliver consistently but his experience is vital, he proved himself in the Championship on loan at Birmingham and has been decent in the EPL
are u vexing?
whts my own with ur stats?
i prefer Macheda simple!!! grin

heyyyy
where on earth is debosky?
what of tubabie?
LOL! im going to sue some people on Monday grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2009
tkb417:

18 mills for him? thts some bullshit.
add 7 mills and we'll land etoo.
doesnt tht make some sense?
hunter ko, fisherman ni grin grin

I don't mind having HUNTER o. . . . . . .He's a deadly finisher.
A good finisher is what United need to retain their league title again.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2009
biina:

Outside of Rooney, Klaas is a better striker than all the idiots you have upfront in your club, and he is still a finisher than rooney. angry

Seminal fluids have seeped into your brain cavity.

Berbatov is loads better than Huntelaar.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
Rooney is the only United striker worthy of a United shirt. . . .
The rest are rotten egg shells!
what about Arsenal?
none of ur strikers can play in UTD tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2009
tkb417:

what about Arsenal?

+1.

If not for that stupid referee in the semis of the CL, Arsenal wouldn't have copped a goal against United.
See the way Fletcher, Anderson and Carrick ran circles around Cesc, Song and that camel called Diaby.
Look at the qualities of the goals United scored at the Emirates.

Like Evra said, it was MEN versus Boys.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by allboyz(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2009
tkb417:

what about Arsenal?

I Laugh in Arabic - [size=20pt]يضحك في العربية[/size]  grin grin grin grin - u gotta be kiddin me Fella  undecided undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2009
tkb417:

what about Arsenal?

Kid yourself. . . . . .Where were u when SAF developed an interest in Adebayor about 2 seasons back?
If Arsenal wanted it, Adebayor wouldav been a United player today
Or you want to deny it was a rumour?!
Tell me if RVP was offered to United, will he not be snapped up?
You bought a collection of duds in Berbatov, Owen and Co. . . . .It sucks so bad, no top strikers want to play for United! shocked grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Look at the qualities of the goals United scored at the Emirates.
Like Evra said, it was MEN versus Boys.

Sarumi you are a deranged goat!
Talking about quality of goals, did we not score better ones?
Henry's lil flick, lift and wham bang volley has to go down in history as one of the best goal ever scored against United!
Men against boys, you must have choked on your dinner prior to coming online! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2009
MrCrackles:

Sarumi you are a deranged goat!
Talking about quality of goals, did we not score better ones?
Henry's lil flick, lift and wham bang volley has to go down in history as one of the best goal ever scored against United!
Men against boys, you must have choked on your dinner prior to coming online! tongue

Brash must be a crack addict. . . . . .

Which better goals have u scored?
Rooney has scored more clever goals than Henry ever did.
What about the outrageous goal Nani scored against Arsenal some seasons ago?
U don't have a prayer. . . . . .Ronaldo-Park-Rooney counter-attack is still simmering. . . . .Nike is about to use the clip for a commercial ad.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Seminal fluids have seeped into your brain cavity.

Berbatov is loads better than Huntelaar.
Baba what? shocked That your baba go-slow angry
The manU overrated striker who could only manage 9 goals in 31 league appearances for united.  shocked cheesy
Even in her current state, my dead great grandmother could score more than berbatov, and thats without leaving her grave. grin
But then what do you expect from a guy who scored  just 27 goals in 70 appearances for spurs and 69 goals in 154 appearances for Leverkusen. Even is CSK Sofia, he barely made the 50% goal ratio  cheesy
Only manU would be silly enough to buy such a striker for £30.75 million.
I suspect someone is getting some egunje, else how does one explain the outrageous amounts manU payed to Spurs for Carrick and Baba-Slow.
Huntelaar is a like a god when compared to that dud that is putting shame on a No. 9 jersey
Huntelaar deserves a better club than one signing Valencia, and Obertans.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2009
I was away for a few days and cretins are all over this place first thing lemme start with the dumbest of them all

1999 final against Bayern was a match WITHOUT Roy Keane and Paul Scholes.
David Beckham was played as a central midfielder so you have to excuse United's game-play on the night.
Keane/Scholes in 1999 were like Xavi/Iniesta in 2009. I doubt Barcelona woulda won the UCL final without Xavi/Iniesta

And you omitted the fact that Bayern missed their best striker Giovane Elber and Defensive stalwart Bixente Lizarazu

Oga,no wonder you sound so unconvincing.
it's with people like dayokanu you're alligning yourself with.

Why wont I be proud to align with Ibime? Waayyy better than GUFFANTI SHARON you align yourself with grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2009
biina:

Baba what? shocked That your baba go-slow angry
The manU overrated striker who could only manage 9 goals in 31 league appearances for united.  shocked cheesy

U are a goat. . . . . .He bagged 23 goals per season throughout his stay in Tottenham
His international goal record is better than any striker in your Real Madrid.
Nuff said.

Even in her current state, my dead great grandmother could score more than berbatov, and thats without leaving her grave. grin
But then what do you expect from a guy who scored  just 27 goals in 70 appearances for spurs and 69 goals in 154 appearances for Leverkusen. Even is CSK Sofia, he barely made the 50% goal ratio  cheesy

Are you sure your grandmother can cope with the pace of the Premiership?
Remember what happened to your Jose Reyes? grin grin grin
La Liga is a league of EPL rejects.

Only manU would be silly enough to buy such a striker for £30.75 million.
I suspect someone is getting some egunje, else how does one explain the outrageous amounts manU payed to Spurs for Carrick and Baba-Slow.

The same Carrick that undressed Inter Milan's midfielders in San Siro? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Huntelaar is a like a god when compared to that dud that is putting shame on a No. 9 jersey
Huntelaar deserves a better club than one signing Valencia, and Obertans.

Kezman, Afonso Alvez  and Dirk Kuyt are examples of Dutch players who have suffered accidents in the EPL.
Huntelaar is a gamble. . . . . . .If he is good, Real Madrid will not be selling him at a LOSS.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2009
Berbatov who did 2000meter in 90 minutes of football?

Berbasuck!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th February 2017 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.