Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

The Heat In Nigeria Is Alarming, Please What The Cause? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Heat In Nigeria Is Alarming, Please What The Cause? (1116 Views)

"Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey / 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit / Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Heat In Nigeria Is Alarming, Please What The Cause? by terrymason(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Am force to open a thread on this issue cause of the rate of heat now! I don't know if am the only one that is witnessing the change of climate, but all I can say is that my whole house is hot! and imagine have bathed like 6 times now, but still yet am sweating.... what's the cause?

Re: The Heat In Nigeria Is Alarming, Please What The Cause? by tripplephi: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
terrymason:
Am force to open a thread on this issue cause of the rate of heat now! I don't know if am the only one that is witnessing the change of climate, but all I can say is that my whole house is hot! and imagine have bathed like 6 times now, but still yet am sweating.... what's the cause?

Bros I was once in your shoes but now am delivered. It's so that our People usually don't think progressively for solving the problems they face. I hate heat and darkness sometimes I imagine how people who end up in hell cope... Anyway to the matter at hand I have solved the heat problem forever and the Nepa problem too.

To help you. Just go to Konga.com and search for USB FAN. And order for it. It's sold for 3000naira anyway it blows well and I used a good power bank that makes it last for 9hours.... Bros do not use it with gen o... It's just 10watts in power consumption and you will be able to feel cool from a distance. There are also solar ceiling fans there and you will never complain of heat again. Asides this, you can buy a complete 300watts solar kit that comes with solar panel and inverter and deep cycle batteries for less than 60k. These are the gadgets I use and am finally out of the fuel scarcity crew or the National association of complainers. DON'T CURSE THE DARKNESS WHEN YOU CAN SIMPLY SWITCH ON THE LIGHT. Government is not to be blamed. Many people are bodily employed but mentally jobless. THE CHANGE WE SEEK LIES WITHIN US ALL.
Re: The Heat In Nigeria Is Alarming, Please What The Cause? by fromnigeria(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
Global Warming.

E.g: look around your environment and say how many trees you see.
Re: The Heat In Nigeria Is Alarming, Please What The Cause? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
fromnigeria:
Global Warming.

E.g: look around your environment and say how many trees you see.
There are many trees around me ,but still d heat is out of diz world
Re: The Heat In Nigeria Is Alarming, Please What The Cause? by terrymason(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Emmeritus:
There are many trees around me ,but still d heat is out of diz world
am telling you! The only solution is ac...

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bht In Nigeria / Coconut Oil is used to treat Thyroid Health Medications / What's The Dirtiest Thing You Have Ever Done ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.