Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

See What Google Staff Said About Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What Google Staff Said About Nigerians (749 Views)

Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV / Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Google Staff Said About Nigerians by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Although this woman may sound rude, I think she's actually true. As Nigerians, we shouldn't focus on just engineering or oil, neither just agriculture. If we're truly called to be engineers, why aren't we among the top manufacturers of products in the world? If we're actually into agriculture, why aren't we the top exporters of agriculture products in the world? Engineering and agriculture are good but it's our addictive nature to do what someone has already done that is bad. What am saying is that we have a talent (hidden) that we've not exploited perhaps because we're afraid to be pioneers or we're just not capable of setting a new path to follow.

Check my post with regards this issue:
http://basicnaijaneeds..com.ng/2016/02/opening-your-mind.html?m=0

Re: See What Google Staff Said About Nigerians by ourchoice(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Although this woman may sound rude, I think she's actually true. As Nigerians, we shouldn't focus on just engineering or oil, neither just agriculture. If we're truly called to be engineers, why aren't we among the top manufacturers of products in the world? If we're actually into agriculture, why aren't we the top exporters of agriculture products in the world? Engineering and agriculture are good but it's our addictive nature to do what someone has already done that is bad. What am saying is that we have a talent (hidden) that we've not exploited perhaps because we're afraid to be pioneers or we're just not capable of setting a new path to follow.

Check my post with regards this issue:
http://basicnaijaneeds..com.ng/2016/02/opening-your-mind.html?m=0

staldek7, fedupnigerian is one of them. SCAM ALERT: READ THIS THREAD, DON'T IGNORE: https://www.nairaland.com/2946071/wickedness-nigerian-youths-stadelk7-sell

(1) (Reply)

‘shun All Banking Transactions On March 1, 2016’ / Dollars Has Fallen Again / Proof That First Bank Is One Of The Speculator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.