Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. (4530 Views)

sold sold sold.Ruggedly Defined 2008 Wrangler Tier Jeep / Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** / Hyundai Elantra ! Beauty Defined In Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by ayodeji1(m): 1:01am On Jul 10, 2009
NOW YOU CAN OWN ANY CAR OF YOUR CHOICE WITH EASE.ALL WE NEED FROM YOU IS JUST A LITTLE COMMITMENT TO CONFIRM YOUR SERIOUSNESS.
         HOW?
#JUST LOG ONTO THE NET AND SOURCE FOR YOUR CHOICE OF CAR IN TEXAS AND ITS ENVIRONS
#SEND THE LINK TO okulajadeji@yahoo.com AND LETS START FROM THERE.
         OR
#MAKE A LIST OF YOUR CHOICE OF CAR,INCLUDING ALL THE FEATURES YOU WANT IN IT.AS LONG AS THERE IS,WE WILL GET IT.
#SEND THE LIST TO okulajadeji@yahoo.com.OUR AGENT WILL SOURCE FOR THE CAR AND SEND PHOTOS TO YOU WITH FULL DETAILS OF THE CARFAX REPORT.
#VISIT US,KNOW THE ACTUAL LANDING COST TO NIGERIA.
#IF WE HAVE A DEAL,WE SIGN NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO BACK IT UP LEGALLY AND YOU PAY 30% OF THE LANDING COST ONLY.
#YOU PAY THE BALANCE ON DELIVERY OF THE CAR,AND OF COURSE AFTER INSPECTION.

WE ARE 100% LEGIT.
FOR ENQUIRIES,CALL 08058054334 0R SEND A MAIL TO okulajadeji@yahoo.com.your secure link to all automobile transactions.[b][/b]
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by ayodeji1(m): 1:38am On Jul 10, 2009
CHECK THIS OUT.LANDS IN NIGERIA FOR JUST 2.1MILLION NAIRA.

Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by ayodeji1(m): 1:44am On Jul 10, 2009
INTERIOR.

Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by ayodeji1(m): 1:51am On Jul 10, 2009
THIS LANDS WITH 1.8MILLION ONLY

Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by ayodeji1(m): 1:58am On Jul 10, 2009
INTERIOR

Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by ayodeji1(m): 2:06am On Jul 10, 2009
THIS LANDS FOR JUST 1.6MILLION NAIRA.ALL THESE CARS ARE CLEAN CARS WITH GOOD CARFAX REPORT.NOT JUNKYARD CARS.

Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by ayodeji1(m): 2:14am On Jul 10, 2009
INTERIOR

Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2009
Since we know you as a Cotonou dealer, I'm curious to know if these are being imported from the US or Cotonou?
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by hondacivic: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2009
Mr Ayodeji, y dont you do sometin like "pre-order with 30% down payment and get your dream car in one week from cotonou" i bliv plenty of us wont mind such. just tink about it.
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by ViyonA(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2009
How much would it cost to get a 1999/2000 Nissan Altima GXE/GLE?
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by ayodeji1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2009
wwheelz:

Since we know you as a Cotonou dealer, I'm curious to know if these are being imported from the US or Cotonou?

chief,where the curiosity comes from baffles me.a car dealer deals on cars and sources for cars from different places.the fact that im introducing this package does not mean that im still not buying cars from cotonou.when a car is from cotonou,il tell u that its from cotonou and when its coming from the united states,il tell u its from the united states.despite the bad image some people have portrayed of this country,i believe u know quite well that there are still some good and well focused ones out there.so its high time you started believing that we can all make a change together.so drop the curiousity my friend,if you want to meet me in person,call me on 08058054334 and lets arrange a meet.

@hondacivic,
             thanks for the suggestion.but we are already working on that as well.

@viyon A,
             about 900k-1million depending on options.your secure link to all automobile transactions.
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by ayodeji1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2009
Hi all,check this out.its a corola 2005.54k miles and lands in nigeria with 2.150 million naira only.looks pretty new.your secured link to all automobile transactions.

Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by ayodeji1(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2009
interior.

Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by abbas71: 1:13am On Jul 11, 2009
how much does it cost to get a 2003 xterra with leather seat and yellow in color. low milage.
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by oluomoadebayo: 5:05am On Jul 11, 2009
how much will you land 2001 toyota camry with full options?
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by kuntash: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2009
Deji, should we assume u ve gone past the cotonou levels or what. , if u say its progress, well I am happy for you. but the prices and the kinda cars u advertise now are not for an ordinary or rather average pay guy,
( if your annual income cant buy a car of your choice and u wish to go for it, you are on ur own, )

so Deji, satisfy ur prospective customers and drift a little from those millions,
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by Igwe9(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2009
For me, as long as the car worth the price, it's only pre order announcement, and Deji, i guess, is ever ready to get cars for people in Cotonou.
Furthermore, he stands a better chance of pre ordering cars older than stipulated years for Nigerian port, hence helps an average Nigerian as usual via his Cotonou route,
Hey Deji, good one and nice concept also, I'm looking forward to seeing Larryshow4 doing same.
Regards,
Igwe.
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by KunleA2(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2009
kuntash:

Deji, should we assume u ve gone past the cotonou levels or what. , if u say its progress, well I am happy for you. but the prices and the kinda cars u advertise now are not for an ordinary or rather average pay guy,
( if your annual income cant buy a car of your choice and u wish to go for it, you are on ur own, )

so Deji, satisfy ur prospective customers and drift a little from those millions,

And your suggestion is?
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by Igwe9(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2009
Hey Ayodeji, i know it's quite logical but you need to post the VINs of your advertised cars.
Regards,
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2009
@abbass_71 &oluomoadebayo,
chief il forward your request and update you on it.but please endeavour to call me.all we need to know is that you are ready to buy.u know we are talking business here sir.but i assure you of getting a good car with excellent carfax report for a good price.the whole idea is to get our prospective buyers sound cars at considerable prices.

@kuntash,
my brother i still remain ayodeji1 of NEED TO GET YOUR CAR FROM COTONOU.All what we are doing is expanding the business to suit other buyers as well.we deal in good cars that are within capacity of all.theres no discrimination.so if you still need our assistance in anyway,my number is 08058054334.

@igwe,
ROYAL CHIEF,i greet u.and most of all thank you for that comment.you are absolutely right.i await a title from u.abi na only my chairman inspired you go give title? grin and concerning the VIN,if thats what you want,il do just that.and moreover,any buyer will have photos taken at all angles of the car sent to him or her coupled with the VIN number and report BEFORE we commence any transaction. for the record, we are entirely staying OFF any car with a questionable history.we will be dealing ONLY on cars with good carfax report.NOT JUNKYARDS LIKE SO MANY AUTODEALERS DO.
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by ayodeji1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2009
@all,
the above post was written by me AYODEJI1.im using my brothers laptop and failed to sign him out before posting.he breeds dogs and advertises on the business section.
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by kuntash: 6:11am On Jul 12, 2009
@ Deji- now that u can sign on,  edit it as you and remove ur brother's ID,  I did call you ystdy regards the Volvo-Nissan sunny and Golf,  would talk 2 u more later in d week,  meanwhile,  na cotonou levels O. cheers
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by Ade1966(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2009
Deji:
Hi. I think my information management is defective. I have already bought a CRV 1998 Model for a total cost(all inclusive) close to N1.5m. Anyhow, better late than never. I am actually interested in another Car, Volkswagen Golf Model. Will call u later to talk further. Remain Blessed.
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by kuntash: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2009
shocked shocked How much would a RAV4 go for then?, na wa o, these $ wahala
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by Busybody2(f): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2009
kuntash:

Kuntash, this is a forum for varied and diverse opinion, and you are entitled to your own opinion, and all you did here was make a valid observation which was not antagonistic, provocative or out of line, so feel free to tell anyone who wants to subject you to the Grand Inquisition to go hug or kiss a live wire cool

@ Ayodeji

Congratulations on your new venture and taking it to the next level, its onwards and upwards from here by the grace of God
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by Igwe9(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2009
BOUNTYDOG:

@igwe,
          ROYAL CHIEF,i greet u.and most of all thank you for that comment.you are absolutely right[b].i await a title from u.abi na only my chairman inspired you go give title?[/b] grin and concerning the VIN,if thats what you want,il do just that.and moreover,any buyer will have photos taken at all angles of the car sent to him or her coupled with the VIN number and report BEFORE we commence any transaction. for the record, we are entirely staying OFF any car with a questionable history.we will be dealing ONLY on cars with good carfax report.NOT JUNKYARDS LIKE SO MANY AUTODEALERS DO.

Wow deji! good wine they said, needs no bushes , your work speaks for you, you don't need titles to cleanse yourself, but to strengthen your  inestimable humility and quest for integrity, i hereby bestow unto you the Title;
Onwa na-etili oha 1 of nairaland meaning moonlight,i.e it shines for both rich and poor on nairaland

Regards,
Igwe ( onye mara rie enye ya ozo)
smiley cool
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by ayodeji1(m): 3:18am On Jul 13, 2009
@kuntash,
no wahala.i dey for u anyday,anytime.
kuntash:

shocked shocked How much would a RAV4 go for then?, na wa o, these $ wahala
which year of rav4?

@ade1966,
i will expect your call.

@busy_body,
AMEN and many thanks for the prayer.i wish u same in all u do.once again,THANK YOU.

Igwe.:

[color=#006600]Wow deji! good wine they said, needs no bushes , your work speaks for you, you don't need titles to cleanse yourself, but to strengthen your  inestimable humility and quest for integrity, i hereby bestow unto you the Title;
[b]Onwa na-etili oha 1 of nairaland
meaning moonlight,i.e it shines for both rich and poor on nairaland

Regards,
Igwe ( onye mara rie enye ya ozo) smiley cool

@IGWE,
THIS IS WONDERFUL!HOUSE ABI UNA NO SEE?IGWE HAS GIVEN ME A TITLE O!A VERY GOOD ONE AT THAT.A WHOLE ME
ONWA NA-ETITI OHA 1 of nairaland.IGWEEEEE!I REMOVE HEADREST FOR YOU.

NOW I AWAIT A TITLE FROM MY CHAIRMAN HIMSELF,inspired.so inspired_man,if you are watching,i greet u too o!

ayodeji 1
now ONWA NA-ETILI OHA 1 of nairaland.your secured link to all automobile transactions.
[/color][/b]
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 13, 2009
Mr. Ayodeji,

Let me join others and wish you the very best in your new pre-order venture.  This developent is bound to be beneficial to patrons of the Auto section and produce healthy competition.  Your pledge to openness and transparency is exactly the kind of gesture that deserves notice.

You pledged to provide VIN as required and also made the following statement in one of your posts above
we are entirely staying OFF any car with a questionable history.we will be dealing ONLY on cars with good carfax report.NOT JUNKYARDS LIKE SO MANY AUTODEALERS DO
I assure you that if you keep to these words and post  Chassis numbers or VINs for all the cars whose pictures you post here, you will soon become the number 1 pre-order dealer here.

Once again, congratulations.

Monitor_1
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by brosun(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2009
Ayodeji1, congratulations on your new venture. Like igwe said, no title can fully capture your gifts as a human being. The sky is your beginning. I met you here first on Nairaland and doing business with you proved to me that there are still good, trustworthy Nigerians. The Pathfinder you delivered in April is doing just ok. I wish you all the best and expect you to continue in your humility and steadfastness.
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by webmaster3: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2009
Hi Ayodeji. I'm really intrested in doing business with you.How much can you land a toyota yaris 2007 model. Please give me a very good price as am very intrested in doing this deal with you. This is very urgent.Thanks in advance
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2009
Ayodeji,

Looks like you misunderstood the intent of my question. Sometimes, "curious" just means "curious" certainly not trying to infer anything.

No worries, all the best in your new venture.
Re: PRE-ORDER RE-DEFINED*****30% UPFRONT*****COMMITMENT IS ALL WE NEED. by Igwe9(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2009
My dear good friend wheelz, you know deji is now a titled man, please do address him by his title next time smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fix Your Car Stereo, Cd Player, Dstv And Dvd In Cars And Also Crazy Leather Seat / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! **NEW ARRIVAL** Tincan Cleared 2005 Acura RL For 1.850m! / SOLD...6 Months Used 2012 Hyundai Sonata @ 4.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.