Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. (2564 Views)

Reasons To Prove Goodluck Jonathan’s Administration Was A Waste – APC / AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos / 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by martowskin1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
obasiken:

If you have facts that prove otherwise then state them. Op has done his research and made his judgement based on the research. He doesnt have to be born in 1960, there are records of Nigeria's economic history. And you are wrong, nigerians here have higher IQ than their mates abroad. All they lack is oppurtunity and all u have is inferiority complex.

Op to yur post I concur.
Fatality

1 Like

Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by banio: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
obasiken:

If you have facts that prove otherwise then state them. Op has done his research and made his judgement based on the research. He doesnt have to be born in 1960, there are records of Nigeria's economic history. And you are wrong, nigerians here have higher IQ than their mates abroad. All they lack is oppurtunity and all u have is inferiority complex.

Op to yur post I concur.

Nice reply. You gave him 45 combo

1 Like

Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by oduastates: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
antispexish:
heard a lot bout the airport remodelling until I had to travel and saw the wonderful work done with my own eyes.
The toiled was locked at a beautiful sign said showed it was under repairs.

one beautiful bucket was also placed beside where I was seated, being steadily filled up with clear rain water or liquid coming from the ceiling.

The only thing on that machine that you can use to move without actually walking(dnt know the name)is its old engine.
The most beautiful, most remodelled thing I saw was a billboard of Jona with that buf****nic smile of his.
Though i had to wait like 3 hours to retrieve my luggage but I enjoyed the show of one elderly oyinbo man shouting at all the officials cus one of them collected N2000 and disappeared while not doing the job he collected the money for. Some officials wanted to collect money from him to help search for the missing official.

That" fantastic " remodelling job added $1 billion to your national debt.

3 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by Zico5(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
mordsith:
Written by Obafemi Olawusi

https://mobile.facebook.com/elder.obafemi?rc=p&_ft_=top_level_post_id.432343276963389%3Atl_objid.432343276963389%3Athid.279327892264929
In fact u look as clueless as Gej. Kudos to u but u failed to mention the massive looting under his care that made Nigeria one of the most corrupt nations in the world

1 Like

Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by warripekin(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
yeah, for all economic reasons...his administration was the worst if one has to consider that he was the only president who was in office when the oil price boomed!!!

a whooping $150/barrel and the talking of 'we are broke' is all over the world!!!

second, you forgot, when u're the best, u can be the best for all the bad reasons...

u forgot CORRUPTION!

Why do u guys enjoy cheap lies ? Oil never sold at 150 USD per barrel under Jonathan's government. Besides APC governors led by amaechi and aregbe with fashola vehemently opposed money being kept in the excess crude account and sovereign wealth fund. They even went to court to stop the sovereign wealth fund from being established. Until we stop the blame game and find a way forward for Nigeria, Nigeria will hardly come out of this economic doldrums. A driven leadership finds solutions to problems not blame. In 2019, people will not ask abt oil price but about achievements of the present administration. Buhari should get his ass up and get working if he has any ideas on what to do.

2 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by warripekin(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Zico5:

In fact u look as clueless as Gej. Kudos to u but u failed to mention the massive looting under his care that made Nigeria one of the most corrupt nations in the world
What looting? Media looting u mean? APC has stopped working. Pls understand me, their was looting in his government just like any other in Nigeria. Under IBB 12 billion USD gulf wind fall disappeared over night and okigbo report tracked some of that money to bhbpariba of Paris as belonging to ibb. Infact its from there globacom money came from. Under buhari, 2.8 billion USD disappeared from nnpc account and was tracked to midland bank in UK . buharis anti corruption war is charade orchestrated against PDP. Tinubu, amaechi, elrufai are more corrupt than dasuki under trial . elrufai single handedly killed and looted Nitel with pentascope.

2 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by ibisko04: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
mordsith:
Goodluck Jonathan was the best executive President
Nigeria ever had. This is the reason Islamic hausa-
fulani-Yoruba APC is fighting the truth which is a
standard they don't want to be judged with.

*CNN Money projected that the fastest growing economy
in the world in 2015 will be China (7.3% growth);
followed by Qatar (7.1%) and then followed by Nigeria
(7%). this attests to the astute management of the
economy by the Jonathan administration under the
ministerial assistance of the world renown economist
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Igbo).

* Nigeria's Gross domestic Product ranked the nation's
economy 1st in Africa and 26th globally; from 3rd and
46th respectively. The economy became more widely
diversified than before.

* Foreign Direct Investment were boosted from US$24.9
million as at 2007 to over US$ 35 billion by 2014 and
virtually all quoted companies doubled in size, assets
and profit.

* Jonathan's administration rendered over 25,000
kilometers of federal road motorable from barely 5,000
Kilometers as at 2011.

* Began work on second Niger bridge and Loko-Oweto
bridge over river Benue.

* Nigerian railways was resuscitated from a 30-years old
coma with over 3, 500 kilometers of lines operational.

* 22 airports remodeled to meet International standards
and five International ones namely Lagos, Abuja,
Portharcourt, Kano and Enugu.

* Agricultural transformation agenda made it possible to
now export Cassava and increasingly attain 60% self-
sufficiency in Rice production.

* The Food and Agricultural Organization of the United
Nations voted Nigeria the largest producer of Cassava in
the world.

* the Jonathan administration built six strategically-l
ocated perishable cargo airports in Ilorin, Jalingo, Jos,
Lagos, Makurdi and Yola in close proximity to Nigeria's
food baskets.

* Under Jonathan's administration Agriculture accounted
for 22% of Nigeria's GDP, more than Oil and Gas which
only account for 15.9 percent. Nigeria recorded more
than 50% reduction in food imports. Prior to his
Presidency, we had a food import bill of 1.4 trillion naira
but his policies reduced it to less than N700 billion.

* rehabilitation of 19 dams and construction of 14
irrigation projects - millions of Nigerian farmers are
engaging in all season farming across the country
except Boko Haram disturbed areas

* Jonathan’s administration resuscitated the Warri and
Portharcourt Refineries that were deliberated left to rust
and pine by preceding administrations.

* Power generation went up from some 2,000 megawatts
in 2011 to some 5,000 megawatts in 2014. More
independent power plants commission. nevertheless
there was sabotage by blowing up underwater gas
pipelines in then APC controlled states - Lagos and
Rivers states.

* Jonathan administration established 14 new
universities and 150 almajiri schools in 13 northern
states.
Under Jonathan administration there had been a 10
million increase in school enrollment in Nigeria.
* People-oriented projects under the Subsidy Re-
Investment and Empowerment Programme (SURE - P)
which helped create 1.6 million Jobs in 2013.
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
(Igbo).
* Nigeria became the 23rd largest economy in the world
overtaken European countries like Belgium and Austria.
* In 2010 when Jonathan was acting president, life
expectancy in Nigeria was 47 years but by 2015 it was 54
years, an improvement of seven years.
* Maternal Mortality ratio in Nigeria was reduced by 26%
* Under Jonathan, Nigeria had become Guinea-worm-fre
e; a disease previously affecting 800,000 Nigerians
yearly. Polio was extinguished from Nigeria as no new
cases were detected in the last nine months of his
administration. Bill Gates, the richest man in the world
and humanitarian philantropist hailed Nigeria's fight
against polio as one of the great world achievements of
* Between 2012 and 2015 the United nations Conference
on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) ranked Nigeria as
the number one country for foreign investment with the
fourth highest rate of returns on investments in the
world. This was inspite of security challenges from
Islamic Jihadists from the north.
* In 2010, when Jonathan came to power, Aliko Dangote
(Hausa) was the 463rd richest man in the world with a
total fortune of $2.1 billion. Jonathan's policies and
support made him the 23rd richest man in the world with
a total of $25 billion.
* Transparency International in 2010 ranked Nigeria
134th out of 178 countries in corruption. Under Obasanjo
Nigeria was 1st, 3rd and remain one of the most corrupt
in the world.
* By instituting the e-payment system, Jonathan's
administration sanitized the civil service by removing
50,000 ghost workers in one fell swoop. The
administration also got rid of ghost voters from the
electoral register; over 1 million ghost voters were
removed from Zamfara INEC register alone.
* Under Jonathan's administration Free and Fair
elections were conducted in Edo, Anambra, Ondo, Ekiti
and Osun.
* Under Jonathan's administration Nigeria won the
African Cup of Nations and Under 17 World.
* Jonathan’s government for the first time in Nigeria
conducted an election in which the opposition won and
handed over power without incident.
#Those who fought Jonathan will soon be on their knees
to beg him and ask forgiveness. It is very unfortunate
that under 8 months, Buhari APC government has ran
Nigeria's economy aground. Buhari APC government has
really messed Nigeria up Nigeria and the Lying
information minister Mr Lai Muhammed is not even
helping matters at all. He is busy lying to Nigerians
everyday about state of the economy. May God salvage
Nigeria from Buhari APC clueless government#

Rubbish . Nothing new came up under Jonathan. Jonathan runs rent seekers economy. Production was at zero level.
All petroleum dollars rain was stolen under his breath.
Good luck Jonathan and his economic management team really did not know what it means to be a giant economy.
They told us that we are the biggest economy in Africa and we were importing everything while exporting nearly nothing.
Jonathan cronies were busy stealing us to grave and using our resources to buy everything that is fanciful to their eyes.
Okonjo Iweala and others who were the engine room of the Jonathan administration waisted every goodwill they might have gotten before.
During Jonathan regime, Nigeria was making more money than any other time in our country history.
Don't let us start the comparison between his government and those before him.
Every thing you can call development under Jonathan government are cosmetics.

2 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by zurine(f): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
impressive

1 Like

Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by Alibesamuel: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Op u hv done a good research but children of hate will not appreciate this.

2 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by mikolo80: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Adminisher:
This is coming from a guy who was born in 1985. I have said it many times the best of Nigerian youth are abroad studying. It is the low IQ ones remaining here .

In the 1970s under thirty something year old soldiers , Nigeria built all her refineries. No new one has been built ever since.

Nigeria was the fastest growing economy in the world. It was Nigeria , Malaysia , South Korea competing. The oil boom that produced the fastest network of roads that Gowon built was just half of the oil price that Jonathan had to work with.

They have stolen your future and you are praising them. SHAME on you. You are reeling out Okonjo statistics from financial institutions that ripped you off. Why don't you here such glorious rubbish about India, Iran and other self sufficient countries that built the REAL sector instead off fast money financial rubbish

In the sixties igeria air ways was working, Nigerian shipping line was working. Universities were a gem. I went to my aunt 's hostel in UnIfe now OAU and it was like a three star hotel. There was intellect on display in TV programs , there was vibrancy in people.
All the leaders were young and vibrant.

You cannot hide goodness. If Jonathan's regime was good please tell me where are the factories, where are the jobs, where are the first class universities, where are the health centers.

There is a popular saying that emancipation starts with seeing the truth clearly and being honest enough to face it.

The poster of this thread is a COWARD
O bops me I don free Buhari to defend himself. hope fashola delivers.
Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by babyfaceafrica: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2016
Adminisher:
This is coming from a guy who was born in 1985. I have said it many times the best of Nigerian youth are abroad studying. It is the low IQ ones remaining here .

In the 1970s under thirty something year old soldiers , Nigeria built all her refineries. No new one has been built ever since.

Nigeria was the fastest growing economy in the world. It was Nigeria , Malaysia , South Korea competing. The oil boom that produced the fastest network of roads that Gowon built was just half of the oil price that Jonathan had to work with.

They have stolen your future and you are praising them. SHAME on you. You are reeling out Okonjo statistics from financial institutions that ripped you off. Why don't you here such glorious rubbish about India, Iran and other self sufficient countries that built the REAL sector instead off fast money financial rubbish

In the sixties igeria air ways was working, Nigerian shipping line was working. Universities were a gem. I went to my aunt 's hostel in UnIfe now OAU and it was like a three star hotel. There was intellect on display in TV programs , there was vibrancy in people.
All the leaders were young and vibrant.

You cannot hide goodness. If Jonathan's regime was good please tell me where are the factories, where are the jobs, where are the first class universities, where are the health centers.

There is a popular saying that emancipation starts with seeing the truth clearly and being honest enough to face it.

The poster of this thread is a COWARD
bro..fashi the OP....he is a kid...forgive him

1 Like

Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:39am On Feb 21, 2016
warripekin:

What looting? Media looting u mean? APC has stopped working. Pls understand me, their was looting in his government just like any other in Nigeria. Under IBB 12 billion USD gulf wind fall disappeared over night and okigbo report tracked some of that money to bhbpariba of Paris as belonging to ibb. Infact its from there globacom money came from. Under buhari, 2.8 billion USD disappeared from nnpc account and was tracked to midland bank in UK . buharis anti corruption war is charade orchestrated against PDP. Tinubu, amaechi, elrufai are more corrupt than dasuki under trial . elrufai single handedly killed and looted Nitel with pentascope.
Mr man, it was #2.8b and not dollars that was alleged missing...and nobody could prove that..a false alarm! Just like how SLS claimed that 48b USD has not been remitted to CBN initially..till the figures were changed again to 20
Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by mordsith: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Jonathan is a hero

1 Like

Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by porka: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jonathan increased the workers minimum wage from N5,500 to N18,000 (a whopping 227% increase).

We must not forget.

Goodluck Jonathan, a friend of Nigerian workers.

1 Like

Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by warripekin(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
Mr man, it was #2.8b and not dollars that was alleged missing...and nobody could prove that..a false alarm! Just like how SLS claimed that 48b USD has not been remitted to CBN initially..till the figures were changed again to 20
Wow, if its 2.8 billion naira, then its more than that because as at that time, naira had more value than dollars. Their was a panel sent to investigate the theft and an nta reporter lost her job when buhari took over.
Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by mrmetoo1: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Please what's the desperate need to make this man look good. Jonathan was an intentional failure. I call him that because he knew the right things to do but they did all they did as a way to steal.

About $1bn to renovate airports, yet roofs are leaking, you can't use the toilet. Conveyor belts?? Fantasy!!

When you say he took roads from 5,000km to 25,000km basically what you're telling us is, Jonathan added 4x of the road network that existed before him. Might I ask where these roads are please?? The existing roads he didn't even fix. Apapa Oshodi is still there not finished. Only a little part of Lagos Ibadan has been done.

An emergency $1bn loan was collected to buy weapons, where are they? This is excluding the Abacha loot that was also given without allocation, if I might add, to buy weapons yet soldiers kept going into battle with counted bullets and bathroom slippers.

The OP and Jonathan are the same people. Deceitful, dishonest people. Your hero and his minions stole Nigeria blind. They stole all the foreign exchange that should be used as buffer now.

You guys complain about the economy and Buhari and I'm complaining too. However I thank the Lord that is not Jonathan leading us through this hard times. When Nigeria was prosperous under him, nothing significant was done. No major achievement under him, we were already borrowing money to pay salaries. What would have happened now if he was presiding over Nigeria. The story would have been "sorry Nigerians nothing left for you" because him and his minions would have first cut before looking at what they can do for Nigerians. Look how low capital expenditure was last year and oil hadn't even gotten to this point.

Your plans to whitewash Jonathan didn't work during elections and it certainly won't work now. Jonathan was arguably the worst president Nigeria has had and I say arguably because I need to do a factual comparison of him and Abacha before I make my conclusion.
Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by Raxz(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by peacengine(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
mordsith:
Goodluck Jonathan was the best executive President
Nigeria ever had. This is the reason Islamic hausa-
fulani-Yoruba APC is fighting the truth which is a
standard they don't want to be judged with.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Igbo).

* Nigeria's Gross domestic Product ranked the nation's
economy 1st in Africa and 26th globally; from 3rd and
46th respectively. The economy became more widely
diversified than before.

* Foreign Direct Investment were boosted from US$24.9
million as at 2007 to over US$ 35 billion by 2014 and
virtually all quoted companies doubled in size, assets
and profit.

* Jonathan's administration rendered over 25,000
kilometers of federal road motorable from barely 5,000
Kilometers as at 2011.

* Began work on second Niger bridge and Loko-Oweto
bridge over river Benue.

* Nigerian railways was resuscitated from a 30-years old
coma with over 3, 500 kilometers of lines operational.

* 22 airports remodeled to meet International standards
and five International ones namely Lagos, Abuja,
Portharcourt, Kano and Enugu.

* Agricultural transformation agenda made it possible to
now export Cassava and increasingly attain 60% self-
sufficiency in Rice production.

* The Food and Agricultural Organization of the United
Nations voted Nigeria the largest producer of Cassava in
the world.

* the Jonathan administration built six strategically-l
ocated perishable cargo airports in Ilorin, Jalingo, Jos,
Lagos, Makurdi and Yola in close proximity to Nigeria's
food baskets.

* Under Jonathan's administration Agriculture accounted
for 22% of Nigeria's GDP, more than Oil and Gas which
only account for 15.9 percent. Nigeria recorded more
than 50% reduction in food imports. Prior to his
Presidency, we had a food import bill of 1.4 trillion naira
but his policies reduced it to less than N700 billion.

* rehabilitation of 19 dams and construction of 14
irrigation projects - millions of Nigerian farmers are
engaging in all season farming across the country
except Boko Haram disturbed areas

* Jonathan’s administration resuscitated the Warri and
Portharcourt Refineries that were deliberated left to rust
and pine by preceding administrations.

* Power generation went up from some 2,000 megawatts
in 2011 to some 5,000 megawatts in 2014. More
independent power plants commission. nevertheless
there was sabotage by blowing up underwater gas
pipelines in then APC controlled states - Lagos and
Rivers states.

* Jonathan administration established 14 new
universities and 150 almajiri schools in 13 northern
states.
Under Jonathan administration there had been a 10
million increase in school enrollment in Nigeria.
* People-oriented projects under the Subsidy Re-
Investment and Empowerment Programme (SURE - P)
which helped create 1.6 million Jobs in 2013.
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
(Igbo).
* Nigeria became the 23rd largest economy in the world
overtaken European countries like Belgium and Austria.
* In 2010 when Jonathan was acting president, life
expectancy in Nigeria was 47 years but by 2015 it was 54
years, an improvement of seven years.
* Maternal Mortality ratio in Nigeria was reduced by 26%
* Under Jonathan, Nigeria had become Guinea-worm-fre
e; a disease previously affecting 800,000 Nigerians
yearly. Polio was extinguished from Nigeria as no new
cases were detected in the last nine months of his
administration. Bill Gates, the richest man in the world
and humanitarian philantropist hailed Nigeria's fight
against polio as one of the great world achievements of
* Between 2012 and 2015 the United nations Conference
on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) ranked Nigeria as
the number one country for foreign investment with the
fourth highest rate of returns on investments in the
world. This was inspite of security challenges from
Islamic Jihadists from the north.
* In 2010, when Jonathan came to power, Aliko Dangote
(Hausa) was the 463rd richest man in the world with a
total fortune of $2.1 billion. Jonathan's policies and
support made him the 23rd richest man in the world with
a total of $25 billion.
* Transparency International in 2010 ranked Nigeria
134th out of 178 countries in corruption. Under Obasanjo
Nigeria was 1st, 3rd and remain one of the most corrupt
in the world.
* By instituting the e-payment system, Jonathan's
administration sanitized the civil service by removing
50,000 ghost workers in one fell swoop. The
administration also got rid of ghost voters from the
electoral register; over 1 million ghost voters were
removed from Zamfara INEC register alone.
* Under Jonathan's administration Free and Fair
elections were conducted in Edo, Anambra, Ondo, Ekiti
and Osun.
* Under Jonathan's administration Nigeria won the
African Cup of Nations and Under 17 World.
* Jonathan’s government for the first time in Nigeria
conducted an election in which the opposition won and
handed over power without incident.
#Those who fought Jonathan will soon be on their knees
to beg him and ask forgiveness. It is very unfortunate
that under 8 months, Buhari APC government has ran
Nigeria's economy aground. Buhari APC government has
really messed Nigeria up Nigeria and the Lying
information minister Mr Lai Muhammed is not even
helping matters at all. He is busy lying to Nigerians
everyday about state of the economy. May God salvage
Nigeria from Buhari APC clueless government#

Thumbs up bro, your research is detailed and informative, I am now more convinced that GEJ is a hero. People know the truth but the issue is they cannot accept it because he is not from their tribe. It seems some of them are upset because the man exceeded their expectation in terms of performance smiley
Re: The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. by theshadyexpress(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
one thing i like about goodluck jonathan is his character of keeping quiet to at the loudness of Fools,the only strength of this administration is its ability to demonize the person of GEJ with the hopes of currying sympathy from the populace but the continued silence of the target man at first made it easy for this strategy to achieve some level of success but as time goes by this strategy is beginning to yield negative results as it has clearly been over-stretched and the audience have become bored,even some of the major actors have started shifting grounds,Fashola,Amaechi and a few have eaten the humble pie by making submissions to the fact that GEJ's administration achieved certain positive heights that can only be emulated while some have just gone M.I.A e.g david-west and his band of loud-mouths. Some like El-Rufai,Oshiomole and thier master in deciet Lai mohammed are still very much fired up but are already sounding comical in the public eye. its just a matter of time before Nigerians will read the true narrative of the deception of the APC and GEJ will be vindicated and his Hero status will be stamped and will become almost impossible to taint.

From me and my family we say God bless GEJ and we have beneffitted immensely from your selfless leadership to be carried away by the agents of destruction on a mission to destroy your personality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Nnamdi Kanu’s Masked Witnesses Are Suspects Awaiting Trial / A Petition Written By The Lecturer & APC Chieftain Killed Yesterday In Ogoni / Atiku Abubakar Indicted By USA Senate For $2.8 million Siemens Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.