Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Letting Go By Audrey Timms - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go By Audrey Timms (538410 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by HelenBee(f): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lol...I no fear...the end keh. But madam Audrey Timms hope next update wont be on wednessday ma? I don't want Ivie to die...she has learnt her lesson enough. And how is Fio?

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Skimpledawg:

I eat tall dark guys for dinner o... undecided! Get me my Order!
Oga Kingphilip, I greet U! na wia sweet tori dey I dey alwz see u!

for d last time, Oga Jona, bring my order!

#slimzjoe n onemansquad, av u guys seen dz?
theres a million tall dark guys out there so theres 0.001 % chance I'll be the one you will eat grin

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Audrey you just broke my heart how can so much bad things happen in one update, and ivie is dead, to much a blow to process, am just gonna sleep over it cux am seriously heartbroken, btw wats nna yin and fait accompli.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Mourin(f): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Finally here..... All thanks to kingPhilip for sharing the link to this beautiful piece. I am really feeling the story. More MB to ur device Timms.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Slimzjoe(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Skimpledawg:

I eat tall dark guys for dinner o... undecided! Get me my Order!
Oga Kingphilip, I greet U! na wia sweet tori dey I dey alwz see u!

for d last time, Oga Jona, bring my order!

#slimzjoe n onemansquad, av u guys seen dz?

Mein N!gga shocked E don Tay wey I Dey Find better Tori to Read for this Global Recession Period grin

Tanchu for the Invite.

Onemansquad still they NL

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by uthman305(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Audrey...u really doing a good job...buh d last updates made me cry,,tears was jues coming out of ma eyes...expecially wen Gio could not understand is loving wife,,denying him.I jues hope Gio won't go crazy. Again...and I felt for ivie also...Audrey don't let her die...Felix won't forgive himself....and as for Jessica and her family...d thunder Wey go fire Dem still dey prepare himself,,,plz someone with a good heart...should get me two big bottles of alomo..jues to console ma self...Audrey em not gonna deceive ma self...em gonna read dis story all over again..even wen it end

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Skimpledawg(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jonathan2787:
theres a million tall dark guys out there so theres 0.001 % chance I'll be the one you will eat grin
Jona bros, oya bring wetin dey kitchen! I dey hungry! grin...add Popcorn wen cmin mbok!

#labaski, u dey hia so? and BTW, wia is onemansquad?

@slimzjoe, enjoy! Chelsea is just fuckin Up
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Skimpledawg(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
I was jotting down points while reading dz aftanun and my niqqa tot I wz taking down interview tips.....The proverbs and words of wisdom used in dz story is enough to drive home the whole essence of dz story! too many salient points in dz story Audrey! sincerely, am learning something!

Jah Bless MyLady!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by hordunhorlar216(f): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Audrey dis is a nice one. Hoping Nkiru will return back to normal

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Skimpledawg:

Jona bros, oya bring wetin dey kitchen! I dey hungry! grin...add Popcorn wen cmin mbok!

#labaski, u dey hia so? and BTW, wia is onemansquad?

@slimzjoe, enjoy! Chelsea is just fuckin Up
roasted giant rat na im d

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Ashiat39(f): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
at last I make it up to dis page. I'm happy I won't be left behind as in d case of Unfulfilled promises, thank u ma'am, more to ur reasoning faculty.

thanks to Olalekan for sharing me diz wonderful story.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Skimpledawg(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jonathan2787:
roasted giant rat na im d
LASSA....why evuls bro Jona undecided

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Skimpledawg:

LASSA....why evuls bro Jona undecided
hehe i thought you are resistant to it

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Abuklaw(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thank you AudreyTimms for this heartrending updates. But it is as expected since you are a prolific writer. I have been anticipating the twist and suspense. Kudos once again.

All those shedding tears, are you guys for real? Even though the story is touching, I can't see the link to tears here at all. So, safe us the emphasis of shedding tears.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by uniquebandi(f): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
JIGGERNAPPY:
Is life really short?
yea
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by marveangel(m): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2016
This latest update is by far my most favorite....In as much as I don't really buy the amnesia thing( hitting someone really hard on the head doesn't always equal amnesia...its not 2+2=4) i really like the phase your characters are going through...they are facing the consequences of their actions and your readers are also awakening to the harsh reality that evil is relentless...it is always out for blood...Great Job....and Audrey kill somebody already***winks***

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by DandyPearl(f): 2:03am On Mar 13, 2016
*panting* finally I caught up! Joined the train yesterday night and I just had to finish it before going to bed. Been eyeing the tory since but thank God I read it. Wowed by the it and I wouldn't want to miss out on an interesting piece like this. Helenbee nd missmossy una well done oo. Heemah my everywhere you go bestie comman c sumting grin

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Abuklaw(m): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2016
Ysadiq where hath thou. Even though you didn't ask of me despite all I went through, I won't hesitate inviting you here.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by ysadiq(m): 7:06am On Mar 13, 2016
Abuklaw:
Ysadiq where hath thou. Even though you didn't ask of me despite all I went through, I won't hesitate inviting you here.
Am here friend how has been your studies. Dont mind its the struggle for survival but trust me you are always remembered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Abuklaw(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2016
ysadiq:
Am here friend how has been your studies. Dont mind its the struggle for survival but trust me you are always remembered
Hope survival quest is getting easier? I was hospitalised for good 7 days. I even thought I would die (as I frequently do right). But glory be to Allah for granting me another chance to life.

Read this story and tell me what you feel about it. You meet Nkiru (The book freak and miss hazel eye), Giovanni (the psycho, epitome of perfect guy for ladies and extremely rich guy), Felix (a womaniser, clown but a committed lover), ivie (the innocent girl whose fate is a mystery to us till now) and Jennifer (oh jenny! When you see her coming, you have to take the next available route. She is super desperate and a devil incarnate)

Ride on friend.

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by HelenBee(f): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2016
DandyPearl:
*panting* finally I caught up! Joined the train yesterday night and I just had to finish it before going to bed. Been eyeing the tory since but thank God I read it. Wowed by the it and I wouldn't want to miss out on an interesting piece like this. Helenbee nd missmossy una well done oo. Heemah my everywhere you go bestie comman c sumting grin
Ayam sorry miss

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by DandyPearl(f): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2016
HelenBee:
Ayam sorry miss
owk dearie
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by HelenBee(f): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Audrey you just broke my heart how can so much bad things happen in one update, and ivie is dead, to much a blow to process, am just gonna sleep over it cux am seriously heartbroken, btw wats nna yin and fait accompli.
Fait accompli is a thing that has already happened or been decided before those affected hear about it, leaving them with no option but to accept it. Nna yin means my husband in igbo

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by HelenBee(f): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2016
DandyPearl:
owk dearie
Any interesting story for me till our dear Audrey Timms will feed us?

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by humeehjay(f): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2016
ehhhh!!...such a twist!!!Audrey timms...been begging God for a super brain like urs...pray He grants my request soon
....happy Sunday everyone

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by DandyPearl(f): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2016
HelenBee:
Any interesting story for me till our dear Audrey Timms will feed us?
Dunno if u r reading 'Of All the girls in Lagos' and 'unplanned love'?
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2016
HelenBee:
Fait accompli is a thing that has already happened or been decided before those affected hear about it, leaving them with no option but to accept it. Nna yin means my husband in igbo
good to know what it means i thought it was Italian, I've heard that nna yin in nollywood films i didn't know its same with this one

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Mztemmy(f): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Full of suspense...... I just hope gio won't slip into oblivion finally
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
*Parks powerbike*

Patiently waiting for Audrey!
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Shakyroh320(f): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
plz wen ll u update
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by barbienazom(f): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Faithfully followinq....ma'am Audrey you rock!!!!!
pls pls nd biko let that evil Jessica(Uzodinma) leave our NiGio alone
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
@kingphilip, better go and put that 'and' Lol. I hope mitchyy isn't around. Fi is a secondary character in this story. For now, we're focusing on the primary characters.

@Jonathan2787, I've heard you. Compliment giver! tongue Sorry about the heartbreak. Thank God your answers were replied because I for no answer you. Google is your best friend.

@dominicnuel, thanks dear.

@hysteriabox, thanks dear.

@Tife101, I was just trying to give some people high BP. Yep.

@bummybummy, hmm. 

@kayemdy, thanks dear. Thanks for the correction. I googled the spellings and got that. Heard it depends on the locality. For some it's 'Inugo' while some 'Enugo' Well, since I'm not an Igbo girl, please pardon me. Just trying to bring our Nigerian culture into the story. tongue

@virtuedagirl, thanks dear. Please remember it's just fiction.

@eitsei, eiya. Please don't cry. It's just a story.

@STARSHYNE, lol.

@Suzzytee05, thanks dear. Hmm...I understand. It is well.

@Skimpledawg, love your deductions. Lol. Na only crocodile, porcupine nko? grin

@mhiz, thanks dear. Keep your fingers crossed. *looks around for mitchyy* Nope, haven't forgotten her. She'd just a secondary character in the story.

@Lildoks, hmm...never underestimate the antagonist indeed. Lol. More coming soon.

@JeffreyJamez, lol. I don kill am. Do your worst. tongue Hahaha! Wicked pesin. grin Remember not every crime goes punished.

@Loisemm, lol. Thanks dear.

@Izyyblaze, lol. So sorry about that. It's the way it is. God bless you too. Thanks dear.

@Veraisbae, lol. Sorry about that, dear.

@SPDAZZY, lol. Keep your fingers crossed.

@Olaide59, thanks dear.

@BlizzydoDo, you're welcome, dear. Thanks for reading.

@Adegokedamisky, coming...

@HelenBee, hmm. Next update coming up. Thanks for replying our thread prefect.

@Mourin, thanks dear. Thanks to kingphilip too.

@uthman305, like seriously? Did you really cry? Lol. Make you just talk say na alomo dey hungry you. tongue Thanks dear.

@Skimpledawg, lol. I'm glad you're learning from the story. I like people who pay attention to details. Thanks dear.

@hordunhorlar216, thanks dear. I hope so too.

@Aishat39, thanks dear. Thanks to Olalekan as well.

@Abuklaw, lol. Everyone is entitled to his or her own years na. Some people are truly emotional. Thanks dear. I hope you're okay now. Alhamdulillah for quick recovery. Wow! I love your analysis of the major characters. It's Jessica not Jennifer though. tongue Thanks dear.

@marveangel, amnesia has a psychological side not just physical. Thanks for the analysis. Lol. Wicked you!  grin

@DandyPearly, well done! Hope you went to church sha. Thanks dear. 

@humeehjay, lol. He will. Thanks dear. Happy Sunday to you too.

@Mztemmy, thanks dear. I hope so too.

@JeffreyJamez, power bike! If I hear it. Pishure or...you know na. grin

@Shakyroh320, about to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (73) (Reply)

Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.