Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Letting Go By Audrey Timms - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go By Audrey Timms (538224 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by DaVinci24(m): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2016

We have come to the end of the voting for the month of February. Thank you all for voting for your favourite stories.

February is the month of love and unshockingly most of the stories that took pre-eminence were Romance stories. The guys really disappointed me on this one and the ladies nailed it.

Oh boy, you guys are not trying oh ...

Allow me to start by announcing the 3rd runner up.

The 3rd runner-up for this competition is Why My Blood is Black by Misquote. She had a total of 2 votes.

In the position of the 2nd runner up we have

Three paths by FantasyIsland
She had 4 votes.

The 1st runner-up is Ade3ola with the story 'Unplanned love' she had a total of 8 votes............

And the winner is..............

AudreyTimms for the story 'Letting Go' she had a total of 10 votes....

Thank you all for voting, I hope to see you guys soon again when we commence the voting for March.

Do we have after party I dunno oo, ask the winners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Lildoks(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Madam Audrey has started with her suspense again... God no go make person die before Saturday comes

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Mourin(f): 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
kingphilip:
welcome welcome welcome sweetie
AudreyTimms meet my sweetie Every other one is fake
cheesy
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Chizzyblinks(f): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2016
Why saturday nau,under this suspense can't wait then o...aunty Audrey do something pls o.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by onosj(f): 3:30am On Mar 17, 2016
Audrey thanks 4 d update. may ur river of creativity never run dry & congratulations on ur award!...

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by hysteriabox(m): 6:46am On Mar 17, 2016
DaVinci24:

We have come to the end of the voting for the month of February. Thank you all for voting for your favourite stories.

February is the month of love and unshockingly most of the stories that took pre-eminence were Romance stories. The guys really disappointed me on this one and the ladies nailed it.

Oh boy, you guys are not trying oh ...

Allow me to start by announcing the 3rd runner up.

The 3rd runner-up for this competition is Why My Blood is Black by Misquote. She had a total of 2 votes.

In the position of the 2nd runner up we have

Three paths by FantasyIsland
She had 4 votes.

The 1st runner-up is Ade3ola with the story 'Unplanned love' she had a total of 8 votes............

And the winner is..............

AudreyTimms for the story 'Letting Go' she had a total of 10 votes....

Thank you all for voting, I hope to see you guys soon again when we commence the voting for March.

Do we have after party I dunno oo, ask the winners.

Congrats to a well deserving writer. #AudreyTimmsOnPoint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by humeehjay(f): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2016
lenmafon:
[/color][color=#006600]
enyi i no want 'glo' o abey but if u need him i will ask audrey timms to put u in place of nkiru. no vex, is it 'glo' or 'gio'? grin i guess my eye is doing me wayo!
Ehh...i swear ehn...i go too like am buh i no wan dey too greedy sha
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by ammy4id: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Audrey timms pls realise me hooooo, this true life story as real steal my sleep from me, after reading d Las update yesterday u can't believe all I was thinking in mid night was Nkiru and Gio, abeg if you really want me to be okay abeg give us update before Saturday, joor paddy mi to sure

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2016
ammy4id, see bribery and corruption. lolz. Na wa o... Audrey u didn't tell us there was voting going on for best romance story na. We would hv stormed that voting thread en masse.

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by kingphilip(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Maryofficial:
Aunty Audrey I must confess you are good and I've been addicted to your story since I started reading, since I didn't get to read the complete story of Unfulfilled promise I promised myself that I'm not gonna miss this one, you're really talented ma'am. Keep up the good work
you can get the complete piece of unfulfilled promises on okadabooks i guess at a giveaway price

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by XCoolSuff(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Hi! Audrey Timms, I must confess that; You're the most talented story-teller I've ever come across of. You are Just Amazing. Is there any secret behind this I'm Just Curious to Ask. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by kingphilip(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2016
mitchyy:
Aha! Guardians of Fiorella, hope you can see she's regretting her 'mistake'? She should suffer more jare. Silly spoilt child.
I really wish the guy that picked up Jessica will turn out to be a ritualist. She has ruined so many lives and her evil deeds has cost everyone a lot.

Dog using chicken bone as toothpick? Come on Audrey! cheesy cheesy cheesy
is it not something of noteworthy for someone to realise she wronged someone and plead for forgiveness

cut her some slacks mhen

haven't Jessica suffered enough?? she too needs some respite jor

if for all your wrongs the offended listened to others, i don't think most of us will be alive today
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Amenaghwon: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Audrey, truly you are gifted.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by mitchyy(f): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2016
kingphilip:
is it not something of noteworthy for someone to realise she wronged someone and plead for forgiveness

cut her some slacks mhen

if for all your wrongs the offended listened to others, i don't think most of us will be alive today

Here we go again.... Taking comments on this fictional story literally! *sighs*
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by LoloHenry15: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Finally am here. Nice story you got. Can't get enough of it. I read all pages in one day denying myself lunch. Pls update asap. Thanks. I sent you a mail for Waiting for the Bouquet" but haven't gotten a reply so far. Waiting patiently for your reply. Thanks once again for the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by kingphilip(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
mitchyy:

Here we go again.... Taking comments on this fictional story literally! *sighs*
come on what do you mean by this
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by mitchyy(f): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
kingphilip:
come on what do you mean by this

Stop attributing my comments to real life situation abeg. This is a fictional story and my comments do not apply to how i truly feel if this story was real angry

In other news, Audrey pls don't let Nkiru's marriage hold o. That will just be the height of my poor Gio's insanity cry
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by kingphilip(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
mitchyy:

Stop attributing my comments to real life situation abeg. This is a fictional story and my comments do not apply to how i truly feel if this story was real angry

In other news, Audrey pls don't let Nkiru's marriage hold o. That will just be the height of my poor Gio's insanity cry
okay i now gerrit
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by vhatpweetygurl(f): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Am I falling in love with Giovanni?

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by hordunhorlar216(f): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmmmm. I really love this story

Weldone ooo. Mummy Audrey. More grease to your elbow

The suspense is too much

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by hordunhorlar216(f): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmmmm. I really love this story

Weldone ooo. Mummy Audrey. More grease to your elbow and more ink to your pen

The suspense is too much
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by smileysmiley(f): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
kingphilip:

cut her some slacks mhen

Forgiveness for Jessica She is not even sober yet so I don't think she deserves it, the only person that should be forgiven now is Fi

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by smileysmiley(f): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
vhatpweetygurl:
Am I falling in love with Giovanni?
Yes, we all are... Welcome to the club of "Lovers of Giovanni"

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by DandyPearl(f): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
smileysmiley:
grin
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Tife101(m): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Congatulobia Audrey Timms!!!!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Ali1king: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Na beg i dey beg o audrey timms pls update your biggest fan

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by meanface: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
Audrey...if I don't comment ur work my conscience will not let me be,it will prick me till i say wat a gud job u 've done,just a lil suggestion though, amnesia patients usually require a mini accident or a fall to recover past memory. nice job in all.kip it up.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by heemah(f): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Waiting on Saturday like ................

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by tuktudicko(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
meanface:
Audrey...if I don't comment ur work my conscience will not let me be,it will prick me till i say wat a gud job u 've done,just a lil suggestion though, [B]amnesia patients usually require a mini accident or a fall to recover past memory.[B] nice job in all.kip it up.

so not true at the bolded
they just need something or someone to trigger the memory.

"another accident or fall"?
Hian!!!
You rily hate this Nkiru be that o

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Jlakeside: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
smileysmiley:
This gal should be Sahar, Walter, Valerie, Mayowa, Michelle, Funnyface' coursemate?.. If I'm not wrong tho..
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by smileysmiley(f): 3:27am On Mar 18, 2016
Jlakeside:

This gal should be Sahar, Walter, Valerie, Mayowa, Michelle, Funnyface' coursemate?.. If I'm not wrong tho..
Thiwalade who is this guy that is trying to guess who I am?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (73) (Reply)

Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.