Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Letting Go By Audrey Timms - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go By Audrey Timms (538210 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Izyyblaze(f): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2016
AudreyTimms:
Good morning, beautiful people. I hope we had a great weekend. Long time, abi? Na phone hijacking cause am since i no dey hear word. grin Sought a second opinion over the weekend but same old, same old. The same advice was given. Use your eyedrops and glasses. Shikena. So i'm going to start writing today. Will post it any day i'm through with that episode since i'm still taking things easy until i get to the normal eye pressure. I have missed you guys like kilode. I cherish you all for being there. Thanking you.
Goodmorning ma'am,it's good to know you're getting better. I've missed you so,you have no idea,but there's no need for the rush to update. You've gat to take care of yourself first,and I trust hubby to make sure of that,do greet him for me. Be good dear

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by mamawin(f): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2016
AudreyTimms:

Sleeping at night with the lights on puts a strain on my eyes? shocked But i'm scared of the dark. cry Yes, as old as i am, i'm scared sh*tless when there's no light. I sleep with a torchlight on when there's no light and claim i don't want creepy things to climb my body. grin Blame it on an over imaginative mind. I will see another optician as soon as i can travel. My glasses should be ready by monday. I only wrote for a short while early in the mornings and after using my eyedrops which reduce my eye pressure. I'm not straining the healed eyes. Thanks dear
try sleeping using a coloured bulb, total darkness and full light on, are both not good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by bibie01(f): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2016
I am so glad that I checked literature section yesterday for a while now I only read the front page and leave.

When I saw "Letting Go" by Audrey Timms I knew it was going to be a bomb because I followed your Unfulfilled Promise to the end and the story was heavenly, I can vividly recall everything so I knew this one wasn't going to be an exception.

Audrey you are just the best, I love you, love the story and I'm in love with the characters. You keep me spellbound, the twists and turns are intriguing. You are the best!

May your vision receive light, it will be as crystal clear as the spring water. Amen!

@Kingphilip I sight you, long time. You troway me na. Abeg remember me small.

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dupsai(f): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Glad to know that you are getting better, take it easy o, patiently waiting.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by udison(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nne I dor miss plenty Nne I dor miss plenty Nne I dor miss plenty Audrey Timms

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
AudreyTimms:
Good morning, beautiful people. I hope we had a great weekend. Long time, abi? Na phone hijacking cause am since i no dey hear word. grin Sought a second opinion over the weekend but same old, same old. The same advice was given. Use your eyedrops and glasses. Shikena. So i'm going to start writing today. Will post it any day i'm through with that episode since i'm still taking things easy until i get to the normal eye pressure. I have missed you guys like kilode. I cherish you all for being there. Thanking you.
Audrey Audrey missed you like die, am still holding on sha, so you can take all your time and recover fully, don't worry we will wait, BTW if u r coming bring my thread prefect salary in form of a very looooooong update, I cant even emphasize how long sef.

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by CharllyKween(f): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
My oh my..can't read without commenting...U rock AudreyTimms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by prisca2736: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2016
its gud to kno u re getting beta

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Olabantu(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2016
Thanking God for the good news... He is gonna complete wat he started.. God bless you even as you bless us with us with a long, interesting and suspence filled update......... .. #morestilltocome

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Abuklaw(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2016
Thanks for the suspense-filled updates audreytimm. I just wish one thing for you; absolute healing of your eyes. I can't imagine people trying to go out of their way to continue doing what doesn't bring momentary financial rewards. You are such a gem that knew talent without human consideration is a waste. May your light continue to shine.

4 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by ammy4id: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=Abuklaw post=44631044]Thanks for the suspense-filled updates audreytimm. I just wish one thing for you; absolute healing of your eyes. I can't imagine people trying to go out of their way to continue doing what doesn't bring momentary financial rewards. You are such a gem that knew talent without human consideration is a waste. May your light continue to shine.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Rick9(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
wink Ah at last have caught up with you guys.

I will comment properly tomorrow. Good night

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by qhutetomsel(f): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
*panting heavily* finally caught up with you guys!

This story is the bomb, The twist,plot and suspense is intriguing!
Can't wait to see the connection between Gio and felix!
And wait Ivie isn't really dead? shocked shocked shocked

read unfulfilled promises as a guest and now reading this as a member I must say you've improved greatly.

Kudos to you ma'am audreytimms.. Please do rest well and take care of yourself kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by emerald18(f): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
wishing you quick recovery @ audrey timms..please take your time..we will be following you bumper to bumper,no need to rush cos we will concur with you, your health is the most important thing... ;

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Cherylll(f): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2016
get well soon aunty Audrey
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by jaybiz007(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2016
Cherylll:
get well soon aunty Audrey
Colerm?
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Cherylll(f): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
jaybiz007:
Colerm?
I don't understand your message Jaybiz007
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2016

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2016

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2016

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2016

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2016

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2016

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2016

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Mztemmy(f): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wao......tnx a lot dear

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by waistaa(f): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Our eyes n mind dey do auto correct,always on alert! May God continue to do wonders in yhur life,amen

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by heemah(f): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
**speechless**
God truly answers all prayer!
Thanks for your dedication Audrey and good to know you are getting better

3 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Slendercutie(f): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
That was mindblowing. Thank you audrey. The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by jaybiz007(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Cherylll:
I don't understand your message Jaybiz007
Your profile picture seems to have been taken in one of the colleges in funaab.
Good afternoon.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Olaide59(f): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thanks a lot sis, you're too much and thank God for your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Cherylll(f): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
jaybiz007:

Your profile picture seems to have been taking in one of the colleges in funaab.
Good afternoon.
is uniben not funaab

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (73) (Reply)

Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.