Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Truth About Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Truth About Life (694 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / A Must Read!!! 12 Hardcore Truth About Marriage! !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Life by Yinkwamo(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Copied from Facebook...
Ade met his friend Jojo 2 years after school and he was driving a sleek Mercedes Benz. He went home weeping and feeling awful for himself. What Ade didn't know was that Jojo had been sent to run errands with the car.
Evelyn nagged her husband always for not being romantic by not getting down to open the car door for her as Rose's husband did when he dropped her at work. Evelyn didn't know that Rose's husband car was faulty and the door could only be opened from outside.
Life does not have a universal measuring tool so create yours and use it. Looking at people and comparing yourself with them will not make you better. Be content with what you have.

(1) (Reply)

The Biblical Truth About Alcohol. / Who Is The Mother Among Them? Pics / Animals’ Love: Why Humans Cannot Love Us The Way Animals Love Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.