Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! (8845 Views)

Who Is The Winner A Or B ?....photos.. / Funny Phone Convo Between me and MTN Customer Service / Hilarious And Most Annoying Phone Call To Mtn Customer Service Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by darne(m): 4:43am On Jul 10, 2009
This is truly first class customer service as the bus conductor carries the passenger so she doesn’t fall into the standard Lagos puddle. cheesy undecided

Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by kay9(m): 5:08am On Jul 10, 2009
;d ;d ;d lwkmd!!
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by sylve11: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2009
funny! grin cool
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by mamagee3(f): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2009
funny. grin
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Arcani: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2009
mama-gee:

funny. grin
huh
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Recoverd(f): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2009
Real gentle man.
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by romsky: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2009
dat place resemble my bus stop
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by blissieng(f): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2009
no surprises there!
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Emperoh(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2009
O boy i want to offer this type of Customer Service
However, the Chesticles must be soo succulent oo!!

LWKMD
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Arcani: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2009
yeah yeah fowl, its gonna be really enjoyable
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by cbase: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2009
I no mind being a gentle man in this case
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by sley4life(m): 1:16am On Jul 18, 2009
This is an drame scene. How did they take the picture. So passenger they carry camera for pocket. Or even if its camera phone wetin consign passenger to take picture wey no concern them
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by blackweaver(m): 1:32am On Jul 18, 2009
abeg no mind d guy e dey enjoy himself abi u no see
as d woman chest press against im back?
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by bug24(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2009
LMAOOOO, I REMEMBER I WAS ONCE CARRIED LIKE THAT BY A CONDUCTOR, this time na bone to bone for the conductor, our bus spoil inside water. lol.
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by sylve11: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2009
bone to bone, hmmm cool
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by cbase: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2009
pencil against blackboard
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Natasha2(f): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2011
wow now that's a real gentle man cheesy me likey
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by lepasharon(f): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2011
loool  ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d i thought  customer care was dead! ;d
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Sicherheit(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2011
This is not surprising at all. It is the people society think are uncultured who are more likely to stop and happily offer assistance when it is needed. The so called cultured ones think too highly of themselves, they will see doing something like this beneath them. undecided
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by HighChief4(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

wow now that's a real gentle man cheesy me likey

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
Will he carry a man like that if he has to?
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Sicherheit(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Will he carry a man like that if he has to?
Any man who needs another man to carry him like that needs his head checked. undecided
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by EfemenaXY: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^ Lol!

Real customer service!!!

but this was taken way back in '09 - are people still as helpful these days?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2011
lmfao that niqqa that said BONE TO BONE HAHAH, kinda homo niqqa

lol at the topic, ask that woman, how much did she pay lol
i knw those boys will colect shandy for sure
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by coolpapa: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2011
Lol, that's a good one
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2011
Sicherheit:

Any man who needs another man to carry him like that needs his head checked. undecided

So an elderly man that needs help needs his head checked?
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by bossinie: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2011
Quite impressive and uncommon, but looks to me like he's the driver smiley
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Jarnik: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2011
sley4life:

This is an drame scene. How did they take the picture. So passenger they carry camera for pocket. Or even if its camera phone wetin consign passenger to take picture wey no concern them
Mehhhn, you funny gan oh, in this time and era you still think it is absurd for people to take pictures of funny situations angry undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by semid4lyfe(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2011
Now this is first class customer service. . .although the guy take style tap current sha grin
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by peanut123: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2011
I cant stop laughing o grin
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by mkpologwu(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2011
Man getting praises for tapping hot currents, live and neutral.
Lucky man though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bleep Jokes Enjoy! / Bb And Pin / Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.