Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs (43130 Views)

Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband / 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by Amberon: 4:18am On Feb 21, 2016
bless you!!
Spanner4:
PREGNANT BRIDES. Hello sisters, its being a while but can we talk? Yes, I mean now! Marriage is a good thing. Wedding is nice too. But when the bride's pregnant, When she walks down the aisle bearing a protuding belly, The marriage has being dishonoured. And the bed? Defiled! Then, its no longer 'joining in holy matrimony' It is called Thanksgiving celebration because the couple has already joined themselves. This is the common trend these days, I dont admire nor applaude it. Be the wife before you become a mother. If your pastor didnt tell you, hear this now, Introduction is not wedding... Engagement is not wedding... Dating and courtship aint wedding. 'Will you marry me?' 'I will', is not wedding. 'His papa and mama already know me' is not wedding. Your fiance/fiancee is not your wife or husband. You dont own his or her body and cant demand for it! Marriage is the ONLY license to have sex....... Make the marriage bed before you make babies. Stop forcing yourself on a guy by proposing to him by getting pregnant. Girlfriend, you are not suya, so no tasting! You hear me so? He wants to know if you are good in bed, You are not a store sample..... Tell Him that. He wants to know if you are fertile, You are not a lab rat. You come with a price, dont you? Some items comes with nice packaging, and Until their price is paid, you cant open to see what's in it. A man who pressurizes you for sex because your wedding is days away will ruin your relationship with God. He's not worthy of you. And finally, when sin blinds your eyes, You claim Love is blind the same way you accuse the devil for actrocities commited. God already set His standards. He is not negotiating with you. # FleeFornication. God will not ask you to fornicate or defile His temple, Beware of fake prophecies. I have heard stories of ladies who recieved such prophecies, 'be pregnant before wedding'. Watch it! God cannot contradict Himself. His Rhema cant oppose His Logos. GET GOD FOR YOURSELF. Those who know their God shall be strong and do exploits. Those who do not know their God shall be weak and exploited.
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by omonnakoda: 4:28am On Feb 21, 2016
jlinkd78:
I was there live and it was awesome. The G.O , Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere made it clear dat this form of cohabitation is very common among most homes and being an act of sin serves as a legal ground for satan, d accuser of d brethren, to deny even born again Christians their blessings and delay their restoration. To buttress d point, it was revealed dat the same pattern continued with d children, who are product of this union as dia first daughter is also married n living with a man who has refused paying her bride price. In addition to d payment of d bride price by d church for d 140 couples, the church provided d following ; free wedding gowns for d Bride, free London made suits for d groom, free shoes for d couples, free giant wedding cake, free reception hall, free food and drinks for d refreshment, free court registration of d union and above free officiating/issuance of marriage certificate. With d consummation of d union into proper legal marriage both before God and d laws of tradition, every accusing legal ground has now been nullified.
Nigerians will believe anything? What is the point of investing so much in schooling if this is the kind of reasoning we get?
One of the thing that strikes me most about so called Christians is their hypocrisy . Cohabitation a form of sin OK is that the only form of sin? The most important form of "SIN" is in your thinking and when you fail to develop that capacity properly your life will forever be "sinful"
Imagine the idea that their offspring are suffering because of their sins. Why not apply the same thinking to poverty? We will be poor because our parents were poor .We will have Polio because our parents had Polio.We will be drunkards because..............

It seems the general purpose of churches in Nigeria is to spread foolishness because it is only foolish people that will sustain the lifestyle of the Celebrity men of God

1 Like

Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by FreeBoss: 4:44am On Feb 21, 2016
Pregnant at 60 years? Or is the picture someone else?
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by todayguest(m): 5:13am On Feb 21, 2016
THIS LIFE! Hmmm!congratulations to all the couples. Many thanks to the church for her generosity to members.
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by chillbabe(f): 5:36am On Feb 21, 2016
So the baby mama syndroom is not a new thing, hmmmmm.
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by jopretty(f): 5:42am On Feb 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bad guy.

You carry 45 Years pay bride price?is she from Imo State where their Bride Prices can buy a private jet?

The woman has patience oh. Girls of nowadays would have gathered the money themselves and borrow the guy to do the needful.

I like this guy.
Pls where in Imo state is brideprice equivalent to a private jet?
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by princeade86(m): 5:53am On Feb 21, 2016
vvvbobby205:
So when they started cohabitation, d man was 27 while the woman was 15. Child abuse oooo
. Op said over 45 year, so d lady may be like 12 year den
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by francisbiz: 6:18am On Feb 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bad guy.

You carry 45 Years pay bride price?is she from Imo State where their Bride Prices can buy a private jet?

The woman has patience oh. Girls of nowadays would have gathered the money themselves and borrow the guy to do the needful.

I like this guy.

The man kept his promise!
The women knew it was more noble to bear her kids under one man
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2016
vvvbobby205:
So when they started cohabitation, d man was 27 while the woman was 15. Child abuse oooo
how many years jail do u suggest for him
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by xreal: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2016
How many couples are on seat for wedding in this church on the same day?
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Worth a useless
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by megafone: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2016
Na mass wedding naa
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2016
This is what we call PORT HARCOURT MARRIAGE. it's rampant in PH.
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by Faru1(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2016
hmmmm now let them go on honey moon. what will now be the role of their children during the wedding. Kai.
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by SolexxBarry(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol,dats nice,congrats to them,hope the man still kissed his bride grin grin
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by HungerBAD: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
goldbim:
In MFM,we call it *correction marriage*..@least the church was kind enough to sponsor it....but really 45years together??what's new again?the soup go don sour naah...jst kidding,tho.good for them..happy married life...

You attend MFM?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by goldbim(f): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
HungerBAD:

You attend MFM?
YES SIR!!
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by HungerBAD: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
goldbim:
YES SIR!!

Started the church the first Sunday of the Year. It is a good Church.

Will leave for Service in an Hour my Local time.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by goldbim(f): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
HungerBAD:

Started the church the first Sunday of the Year. It is a good Church.

Will leave for Service in an Hour my Local time.
that's nice..lovely place to be..you can't regret it.i'm a testimony..got home few hours ago.
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by mignone(f): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Spanner4:
PREGNANT BRIDES.
Hello sisters, its being a while but can we talk?
Yes, I mean now!
Marriage is a good thing.
Wedding is nice too.
But when the bride's pregnant,
When she walks down the aisle
bearing a protuding belly,
The marriage has being dishonoured.
And the bed? Defiled!
Then, its no longer 'joining in holy matrimony'
It is called Thanksgiving celebration because the
couple has already joined themselves.
This is the common trend these days,
I dont admire nor applaude it.
Be the wife before you become a mother.
bless you bro. one just has to know the true standard of God&our very own morals. the only 'thing' about this arrangement (IMO)is d 'white' aspect of it. there isn't any justification for the old women in white dresses
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by Omoluabi16(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
menix:
Hh
na you report me?
Re: Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs by OpenHeaven2me(f): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
So what we are saying is; without money to pay bride price the two can't come together. Without money marriage is impossible. Even if both parent give their concept and support to do parlour arrangement to bind the two @ 35yrs. Money ruled the world!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Customers Bill At Quilox Night Club Yesterday (Photo) / Edo Bride Vs. Yoruba Bride : Who Did It Better??? / Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.