Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos (38317 Views)

Wike Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year Award (Photos) / Gov. Obiano Wins Silverbird Man Of The Year / Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins Award In Atlanta, Becomes Honorary Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by viviangist2: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
VIVIAN GIST (Ada Media Anambra State) congratulatesHis Excellency Chief Willie M. Obiano the Executive Governor of Anambra State on his Award as the Best Governor of the year 2015 by SUN a reputable News Paper Publisher.
Your Excllency, your achievements in Anambra State in a short period of time speaks volume. We are delighted that under your leadership, Anambra State is witnessing massive developments, attracting investments from local and international, a self sustaining State etc.
You Are Making Us Proud, Vivian Mary has said so.
Once again CONGRATULATIONS Sir

http://www.viviangist.com/willie-obiano-receives-award-as-the-sun-newspaper-governor-of-the-year

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by MissingBudget: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Well deserved, but which year?

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by ozoigbondu: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Even haters acknowledge that he is one of the greatest governor now

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by nerilove(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
My able governor, keep doing well because you deserve more. He's touching all sectors in Anambra State rapidly. Gaba n'iru na anyi kwu gi na-azu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by overdrive(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
That's my governor
Proudly anambrarian cool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by ifyan(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
I hope you guys are not surprised.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by D9ty7(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
One of the few perfoming governor in Nigeria. Congratulations. Btw, when will my home state and my resident state governors win any award?

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
My hero

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by LoveMachine(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Never forget WILLIE IS WORKING!

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
He deserves it.

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Good

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by okuneddie(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
that's my man but the way some anambrans dey hype some things sef... as If they never see bridge for their life.....e good make person dey travel o.....Meanwhile.....

A Rapper named Stainless in Warri, Nigeria
once said "My name is Stainless so
swaggerlicious because I'm BRAINLESS!"

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by evansvenus(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rochass,come and see what your fellow governor is doing...keep bringing disgrace to imo!

Pls any idea how i can change my state of origin to anambra?? Would love to identify with onitsha or nnewi local govt..

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
evansvenus:
Rochass,come and see what your fellow governor is doing...keep bringing disgrace to imo!

Pls any idea how i can change my state of origin to anambra?? Would love to identify with onitsha or nnewi local govt..

Just relocate,....rochas is running IMO like family business.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by AtlanticBreeze: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
The only working governor in Nigeria. The best Anambra governor ever

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by babyfaceafrica: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
okuneddie:
that's my man but the way some anambrans dey hype some things sef... as If they never see bridge for their life.....e good make person dey travel o.....Meanwhile.....

lolz....don't blame them my bro..na where person go he know

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by viviangist2: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by Viktor1983(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
it's all good.
Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by Pwayne2016(m): 12:11am On Feb 21, 2016
If i take u to Onitsha city u go love Anambra!!..

if i take u to Ekwulobia u go love Anambra!!..

if i take you to Nnewi city u go love Anambra!!..

if i take you to Awka beautiful city u go love Anambra!!..

If i take you to u to Atani Island city u go love Anambra!!..

If i take you to Anam city u go love Anambra!!..

If i take you to Ekel River Niger Island you go love Anambra!!..

If i take you to Ogidi my Town u go love Anambra!!..

I LOVE ANAMBRA...aaaaa!!!!!!!!

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by Ecoterrorism(f): 12:38am On Feb 21, 2016
I'm Igbo and a Proud Anambrarian.

God bless Obiano and show mercy on Rocha's

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by elopee3000(m): 12:46am On Feb 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
lolz....don't blame them my bro..na where person go he know
nawa ooh for naija which people travel more na businessmen Wetin consign ijaw or itshekiri or uhrobo with China Japan Korea Vietnam or indonasia biko

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:10am On Feb 21, 2016
okuneddie:

And who told you his flyovers are the only flyovers in Anambra ****

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by frankyychiji(f): 6:04am On Feb 21, 2016
evansvenus:

Abagworo wont like this at all...but you can contact chino for that.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by Masterclass32: 7:21am On Feb 21, 2016
Hurray to the peoples' gov. Willie is really working.
Anambra adigori mma.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by BaddieKay(f): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2016
evansvenus:

lolsss,Rochas is working naw..haven't you seen the new billboards/fountains? cheesy grin cry And he just reconciled Ohanaeze. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by sandraokosun: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2016
jb

1 Like

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by viviangist2: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2016
Cc; lalasticlala , Obinoscopy are u there happy sunday
Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by mentorandfriend(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2016
God please help Rochas. Dash him some innovative ideas please.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2016
viviangist2:
Cc; lalasticlala , Obinoscopy are u there happy sunday
Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by okuneddie(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2016
post=43111297:

And who told you his flyovers are the only flyovers in Anambra or you enjoying been stupi....?

see the person that got brains.....if its not why are u hyping it like u have not seen it before.....I like the guy with everything he is doing but stop making fools of Una self....that's how it looks like.....that's why they are elected even though some nanamus don't care about the masses....grow up guy.....or better still take goat poo every morning.....its good for someone like u

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos by Willgates(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations to him and the entire people of Anambra. This award will, among other things put food on the table of every common man in the state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos / 2019: Godfathers In Political Battles With Godsons / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.