Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again (38325 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Fulani Herdsmen At It Again Attack Enugu / Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by tochukwuifeduba: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
There is confusion in Enugu State following reports that Fulani herdsmen have launched a fresh attack in Umuchigbo, another community in the State.
Umuchigbo is in Enugu East Council Area of the State.

The reported attack is happening while the Inspector General of Police, IGP, Solomon Arase is at Nimbo community in Uzo-Uwani council area where a similar attack occurred two days ago and left scores dead.

A source told DAILY POST that “Yes, there is trouble between the Fulani herdsmen and indigenes of Umuchigbo.

“The trouble started this afternoon. The causality figure is not yet known.

“But school children have been asked to go home. It is not yet known if security men have arrived.”

However, another source told our correspondent that it was a scare, which later spread fast and schools started closing.

“The Fulani people had some disagreement with somebody in that community few weeks ago; so, rumour just came today that they have come to attack the residents. Immediately, people started running; there was actually no attack; it was a scare,” he disclosed.

Meanwhile, the police is yet to react to the development.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/27/happening-now-schools-shut-as-fulani-herdsmen-launch-fresh-attack-in-enugu-community/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by dunkem21(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
This better not be true angry

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Vivalavida99(f): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chineke nna, what is happening to my country?

Nigeria on the brink of implosion.

The handwriting was on the wall all along, we just didn't pay attention.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by trueconscience(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
hahahahahah another "WOLF CRY"!

Truth be told, I personally find it hard believing ALL this FULANI herdsmen stories. WHY?

The IPOB have been very poor in their propaganda. Whenever they have an issue with police or security officials, they are quick to say FULANI soldiers, FULANI police just to incite and create hatred of the Fulani ( because PMB is Fulani?). So, whenever I read stories of FULANI did this or FULANI did that, I am sceptical about swallowing it hook line and sinker!

The IPOB should be careful about crying wolf falsely because IF the wolf eventually shows up, it will be hard for people to believe them

My 20 cents!

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Twistaray(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
tochukwuifeduba:
Pls confirm around Abakpa Nike axis many killed already. They fulani are armed with Ak47 rifles

I hope/pray this isn't true! sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by SleekAboki: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Fulani militants lunching reprisal and counter attacks on same targets? I thought lightning doesn't strike twice at same spot?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Firgemachar: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
This cant be true.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Firgemachar: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:
[s]hahahahahah another "WOLF CRY"!

Truth be told, I personally find it hard believing ALL this FULANI herdsmen stories. WHY?

The IPOB have been very poor in their propaganda. Whenever they have an issue with police or security officials, they are quick to say FULANI soldiers, FULANI police just to incite and create hatred of the Fulani ( because PMB is Fulani?). So, whenever I read stories of FULANI did this or FULANI did that, I am sceptical about swallowing it hook line and sinker!

The IPOB should be careful about crying wolf falsely because IF the wolf eventually shows up, it will be hard for people to believe them

My 20 cents![/s]

Just shut up!

340 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Islamic republic of biafrastan loading
make them beat their brave chest for them na

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Qelvin(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
This has to be false, it has to be...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Firgemachar: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hagmond:
Islamic republic of biafrastan loading
make them beat their brave chest for them na

This is no time to mock/taunt the empty chest-beating ibos.
Tomorrow, it could be you!
Rather, let's prepare well for the Fulani onslaught in the SW.

22 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by tochukwuifeduba: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Live pics

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by trueconscience(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Firgemachar:

Just shut up!

hahahahah very funny. One question : WHO MADE THE POST? TOCHUKWUIFEDUBA - the #BIAFRA/ IPOB Mouthpiece and you expect sensible people to take it serious? hahahahahahah!! BIG JOKE

I DEY LAUGH!!!

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by FlyoruB: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
OP, make sure you verify your source before putting up something like this at a time like this.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
modath please save us cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
tochukwuifeduba:
Live pics
lord have mercy

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
On a recent thread i tried to do that but the noisy ipob e warriors pounced on me with their ak47 keypads
our governors and our people are proactive and ready
we dont have governors who weep and ask residents to pray and fast
Firgemachar:

This is no time to mock/taunt the empty chest-beating ibos.
Tomorrow, it could be you!
Rather, let's prepare well for the Fulani onslaught in the SW.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by oduastates: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
If true, a sovereign national conference should called by all tired of the structure of the Nigerian state and the intransigence of the looting elites.
There is a need to agree on borders and territory and tabling the outcome before the United Nations. Disregarding the Lies of the "We the people agree" falsehood in the Nigerian constitution is a task that must be done.
The authority of the federal government, state and local government is based on falsehood and their contribution or approval to such a conference is not needed.

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Movic1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kasa!Agbako la won fulani yi fa. shocked shocked. Shea d igbos no fit fight ni

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Firgemachar: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hagmond:
On a recent thread i tried to do that but the noisy ipob e warriors pounced on me with their ak47 keypads
our governors and our people are proactive and ready
we dont have governors who weep and ask residents to pray and fast

I just hope you are sure of what you are saying cos there was a recent attack by these same barbarians in Ibadan.

By the way, where is ilawanson44, chukwudi44 and jimi4us?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Ddaji(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:

My 20 cents!
May God bless you bros.I don't know what is wrong with ipod these days.Always trying by all means to cause crises simply because GEJ lost election.They should treat with caution their new path of destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Pavarottii(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:

hahahahah very funny. One question : WHO MADE THE POST? TOCHUKWUIFEDUBA - the #BIAFRA/ IPOB Mouthpiece and you expect sensible people to take it serious? hahahahahahah!! BIG JOKE

I DEY LAUGH!!!
Don't worry shebi wat they did in Mile 12, Ketu, Orile and Ebute metta. Is not clear enuf for u. Let's watch and see. We r not even up to one year. As u wish other people. Wen ur time comes. We will call it a BIG JOKE.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
I wont chestbeat the records are there
when the time comes you wont hear stories like an enugu igwe who ran beyond onitsha head bridge
Firgemachar:

I just hope you are sure of what you are saying cos there was a recent attack by these same barbarians in Ibadan.

By the way, where is ilawanson44, chukwudi44 and jimi4us?

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by bigtt76(f): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Even with Arase on ground? Abi the guy don enter one koro de go high up grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:

My 20 cents!

u must be high on something may be weed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by menstrualpad: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hope Beremx is enjoying her change
zik4ever:
If this I true, this issue should be declared a national emergency and given the urgency it deserves at the highest level of attention. As a minimum, I would expect the patron of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association to do the needful by intervening ASAP.
and an Igboman wrote this...

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Kingspin(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:

My 20 cents!
Who own this child? Please, send him outside.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Alokendra(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
When I remember the way these people mocked Agatu people and Yoruba, every iota of sympathy I have for them disappears. Never in their life will they tag anyone as cowards again or mock any victims of similar predicament.

Karma, I hail ooooo

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by gud4dbest(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
I dey fold arms...
dunkem21:
This better not be true angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by menstrualpad: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
sadly we have to belive it's true or else it might be too late...but I believe it is true. Nigeria needs to be renegotiated.
Firgemachar:
This cant be true.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by menstrualpad: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
please do NOT start that Now...am not Igbo but we need to work and walk together now. am not some people who sold their conscience on a packaged change agenda betraying their own kinsman but we should not allow them to die for that it is a collective fight for all of us.

Alokendra:
When I remember the way these people mocked Agatu people and Yoruba, every iota of sympathy I have for them disappears. Never in their life will they tag anyone has cowards again or mock any victims of similar predicament.

Karma, I hail ooooo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by RareDiamond: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
BUHARI AND HIS WICKED GOVERNMENT WILL FAIL

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner / Femi Gbajabiamila Inspects Isolation Centre Donated By Sahara, Thisday And CCECC / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.