Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

How Successful Is Email Marketing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Successful Is Email Marketing (417 Views)

How Successful Business Blogs Decide What To Write / What Is Email Marketing And It Importants To Your Blog Or Business / What Is Email Spoofing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Successful Is Email Marketing by seoconsultant(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Email marketing success facts and figures" Email marketing is number 1 most sales generating medium ever! "if done right"
Email marketing Strategy
Do you know that building an email marketing strategy as a lot of role play for your business online success? did you know that email marketing is still topping the charts when it comes to communication and conversion? yep it's not social media or search engine, well I never knew this until I recently got caught up digging the facts on this revelation.

Email Marketing as a conversion tool
what does the term email marketing strikes you as? spam, junk mail. Well people tend to associates a lot of negative thoughts towards email marketing. This is a bias conception, we need to look at from a fresh eye in order to understand the impact of email marketing.
Read more on this delightful revelation on email marketing strategy and see how this ancient medium of marketing is still killing it, even with the further advancement of social and search reach, email beats them both!.

(1) (Reply)

TWITTER Follow Back,i PROMISE To Follow Anybody Dt Follows Me. / How Can I Add Thumbnail Images To My Post And Make It Show In Homepage (blogger) / This Blog Has Selection Of Paid Apks Offered In Return For A Share Button!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.