Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Take On The Bread Seller Fiasco - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Take On The Bread Seller Fiasco (774 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Bread Seller Fiasco by lobell: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
OK so I waited and waited for someone to point this out but no one is biting, so here goes nothing. It is said ...you can't fool all the people all the time... I have several evidences but by far the only one that is strong and irrefutable is this:

Look at the dress (gown) in the photobombed picture...nice looking dress I must say but then again, look at the second picture and realize...it's the same damn dress (pardon my french). She's wearing only the top half of the blouse. The bottom half of the blouse and the skirt has been photoshopped into a nice red gown. Genius! but you don't escape my sharp eyes so easily. The necklace is the same in both pics, the red floral pattern on the neck are both the same, the cuffs on the arms of the blouse are both the same, the leggings or jeggings or whatever it's being called these days is different but hey, who wears leggings inside a long almost ankle lenght gown? Same shoes though. Her face looks powdered (I call it renovated) ever so slightly in the photobombed one...I can bet my lunch that the breads are the exact same ones.

My take. The picture was originally taken with the temper dude without the bread lady. The bread lady (for a moment there I almost called here the bearded lady) was shot in the studio going by the hard shadow she casts which is not possible at the time of day the original shot was taken, this is of course after they renovated her face and taught her how to look into the future (which just now is looking good for her btw) like pro models do. Her dress was not going to fly. It had this ... je ne seis quoi ... look about it which subdues the picture so it was modded to give it more pop like they say in the fashion world, make it more classy, more modelly and finally she was dragged and dropped in the original image and voila! This is how you turn a bread seller into a model.

I'm calling out Ty Bello, Tinie Tempah and the beard, sorry, bread lady to refute this arguments by producing both dresses for comparison with the pictures. Or more categorically tell us what their aim was. What did they hope to achieve by pulling a stunt like that. Lalasticlala, wetin you think?

I'm out!

*drops mike*

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Bread Seller Fiasco by yorex2011: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
embarassed... The story is stuff of dreams tho.. Regardless whether real or fake. Cool Photoshop though
Re: My Take On The Bread Seller Fiasco by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Am I FTC?.....if yes....let's live our life.......back to the topic.......am tired of jumoke or wateva stories......all I know is dat its all a scam........selling bread n looking frosh..........if others have been deceived...... As for me n mai house.....we won't be grin grin grin
Re: My Take On The Bread Seller Fiasco by egobetatoday: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ghen ghenn.
the computer gurus have started dissecting the whole thing.
This only reminds me of Buhari's certificate. lol

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Bread Seller Fiasco by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
blood of Robert Powell... Seriously though, I still don't believe the whole drama.

Never have, never will...

PhotoBomb ko LottoShot nii!

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Bread Seller Fiasco by vicstar(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
undecided

Re: My Take On The Bread Seller Fiasco by faith551(m): 1:25am On Feb 21, 2016
good eyes,but i thought photo-bomb was supposed to mean someone getting into your picture mistakenly
Re: My Take On The Bread Seller Fiasco by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 21, 2016
OK we Don hear you take.... next

(1) (Reply)

Women Are The Architects Of Their Own Misery- Caroline Danjuma / Photos:olu Of Warri Visits Bola Tinubu In His Home / Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records? - Theimpulseng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.