Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Swiftpharm Calling Any One With Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Swiftpharm Calling Any One With Me (1444 Views)

Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. / IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? / Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swiftpharm Calling Any One With Me by aspirer01: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
I receive an Email from the above mention company, Dear Applicant, "Sequel to your application for the position of a marketer in the above referred company, you have been shortlisted to attend an interview. the details of the interview are as reproduced below: Date: Monday, 22nd February, 2016. Venue: 64 Ajose Street, Off Jubril Martins Lawanson Surulere, Lagos. Time: 11.30 a.m We look forward to seeing you. Best Wishes,
any body with me
Re: Swiftpharm Calling Any One With Me by Pweetiebarby: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
I'm with you!
Re: Swiftpharm Calling Any One With Me by patako: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
how was d interview like and what is der pay ?
Re: Swiftpharm Calling Any One With Me by Pweetiebarby: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
The address was a residential home. Called dier number and some Yahoo looking guy came out to pick me. Hw kept using padlocks on d two gates on d way in. I quickly lied to Pls pick something outside, I ran off from dere. I think d guys are scam but nt sure. I sha ran for my dear life grin
Re: Swiftpharm Calling Any One With Me by aspirer01: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
I went their that day but early, the Venue was a residential apartment, opposite the building is a makeshift shop were some Street guys chill to drink agbo jedi, i called the nos but the person told me his coming, i quickly Sat with those boys gisting since ama Street guys, i began to ask them about the said company and one of look at my mail and told me it not real
Re: Swiftpharm Calling Any One With Me by patako: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
let's just say they are scammers, so i shouldn't waste my little change on them. Thanks guys.
Re: Swiftpharm Calling Any One With Me by funkyglitz: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=patako post=43280571]let's just say they are scammers, so i shouldn't waste my little change on them. Thanks guys.[/quot

Guy na everywhere u dey??so u wan leave pH dey go Lag for scam....the hustle is real,ride on bro.
Re: Swiftpharm Calling Any One With Me by patako: 7:30am On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=funkyglitz post=43281413][/quote] dis interview is based here in PH and not Lagos.
Re: Swiftpharm Calling Any One With Me by Marinza(m): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
http://swiftpharm.com/
Y'all should chill, google is your friend. its mostly an online healthcare coy just Trynna move into Lagos. They are based in ph mostly. Yes it may not be all that but it isn't fake neither is it a scam to the best of my knowledge. I know even after all my story one retard will still say I am the scammer.
Re: Swiftpharm Calling Any One With Me by aspirer01: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2016
Marinza:
http://swiftpharm.com/
Y'all should chill, google is your friend. its mostly an online healthcare coy just Trynna move into Lagos. They are based in ph mostly. Yes it may not be all that but it isn't fake neither is it a scam to the best of my knowledge. I know even after all my story one retard will still say I am the scammer.

Why are they conducting interview at a residential apartment and not office, information gathered from neighborhood reveal know office exist in the building @64 Ajose Street Surulere
Re: Swiftpharm Calling Any One With Me by Marinza(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2016
Well I dunno about urs but I did mine on the island... You sure u didn't go to the wrong place? The place on the island too was kainna residential. They were just starting up. But I just know it's not fake. Unorthodox yes but not fake.

aspirer01:

Why are they conducting interview at a residential apartment and not office, information gathered from neighborhood reveal know office exist in the building @64 Ajose Street Surulere
Re: Swiftpharm Calling Any One With Me by swiftpharm01: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2016
Thanks everyone for all the comments here . Firstly, let me apologise to the person involved swiftpharm.com is no scam we run a legit business and seek out the best for our employees. The building in question was not a residential building and its your perception which is wrong. Nevertheless, before you go for any interview its always good to research out the company and for a company like ours which is an online healthcare hub, all our informations are out their for your scrutiny.
We have over time engaged the services of employees and we are one happy family and swiftpharm.com is a good place to work.
For any other info or clarifications kindly reach me on

ariyo@swiftpharm.com, info@swiftpharm.com or WhatsApp - 08032427733

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

International Vacancies / Entry Level Procurement Officer Job At Enabled Solutions Limited / How Can I Register My Company With Cac(corporate Affairs Commission )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.