Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? (3639 Views)

What Does Gzi Aptitude Test Look Like? / Please What Does Finca Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test Look Like? / Anybody With The Idea On How Much An Audit Trainee (entry Level) Receives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by ujuesther: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2016
Hello guys,
I got an invitation today for a selection test.
Can someone kindly tell me what to expect?
God bless you!
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by shegzee43: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Someone should please bail me out here
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by cricifixo: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Please anyone with info should help us out
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by wale86: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
shegzee43:
Someone should please bail me out here
was the the invite sent through an email or text message?
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by shegzee43: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
wale86:
was the the invite sent through an email or text message?

Email
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by wale86: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
shegzee43:

Email
[color=]
shegzee43:

Email
[/color]
shegzee43:

Email
When is d test, cos i avn't got d invite, i hope it is in batches.
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by Mpyaw: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
jamb questions
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by cricifixo: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Goodmorning all, I believe someone on this thread has attended their selection process or has an idea of what it looks like, please help us by sharing some information let us know the areas to prepare on.
Thank you
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by paulGrundy(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2016
ujuesther:
Hello guys,

God bless you!

Please how did you apply?
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by Phikom(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2016
get prepared well enough especially issues relating to ur area of specialization
it's gonna be in two stages : written test and d interview...once u are successful in d written aspect den u proceed to the interview...
don't panic be bold and comfortable...
d selection test is not an herculean task anyway...
all d very best
cheers!

1 Like

Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by shegzee43: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Phikom:
get prepared well enough especially issues relating to ur area of specialization
it's gonna be in two stages : written test and d interview...once u are successful in d written aspect den u proceed to the interview...
don't panic be bold and comfortable...
d selection test is not an herculean task anyway...
all d very best
cheers!

Thanks a whole lot. Even though you didn't hit the nail
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by Phikom(m): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
shegzee43:

Thanks a whole lot. Even though you didn't hit the nail
cos auditing is not my forte!
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by shegzee43: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Phikom:

cos auditing is not my forte!

ok
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by dcdee: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Hi guys
Congrats on the test invite
Wish u the very best too
Please can someone do a sister a favor
And post a copy of the Mail invite please
Thank you
Would appreciate it
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by tiwosho(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please, how did u apply
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by shegzee43: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2016
tiwosho:
Please, how did u apply

Application closed about 3 months ago
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by dcdee: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hello, can someone kindly post a copy of his/ her invite letter here
Thnks
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by Tolakay: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
ujuesther:
Hello guys,

God bless you!
please when and where will the test hold?
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by Kookny(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
shegzee43:

Application closed about 3 months ago

Please when is the test?
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by shegzee43: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2016
Kookny:

Please when is the test?

Friday
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by Kookny(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
shegzee43:

Friday

Please venue and time? I feel like gatecrashing

1 Like

Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by dcdee: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
How was your test?
Maybe you'll now be able to tell us where and when this test held
Also post ur invite letter too
If u may...
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by dcdee: 8:05am On Apr 09, 2016
ujuesther:
Hello guys,

God bless you!

Babe, how was your test?
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by dcdee: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Please those ( crucifixio, ujuesther& shegzee43) who did test on Friday should please inform us what they did, and what actually happened on ground. This would help the rest of us should in case we are mailed any time soon.
We never can tell it could be in batches or it's not and that could depend on what u guys saw on ground during your test
Please your info and response would he appreciated
Thanks
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by ujuesther: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2016
dcdee:
Please those ( crucifixio, ujuesther& shegzee43) who did test on Friday should please inform us what they did, and what actually happened on ground. This would help the rest of us should in case we are mailed any time soon.
We never can tell it could be in batches or it's not and that could depend on what u guys saw on ground during your test
Please your info and response would he appreciated
Thanks

We did the test in Ibadan on Friday. We were four (4) in number. From information gathered, some other candidates had theirs in Lagos. The test consist of verbal reasoning, numerical, logical.... and we were asked to write a memo and another essay. I hope that's enough information?
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by dcdee: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
ujuesther:

We did the test in Ibadan on Friday. We were four (4) in number. From information gathered, some other candidates had theirs in Lagos. The test consist of verbal reasoning, numerical, logical.... and we were asked to write a memo and another essay. I hope that's enough information?

Hi @ujuesther
I'm sorry to bother you
Could you mail me
At knowndeoly@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? by cricifixo: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good day guys, has anyone received alert?

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development / Biggest Job Opportunity In Oyo State 2021 : 200,000 Staffs Needed; Apply Now / Oil & Gas Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.