Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice (3175 Views)

Multinational Job Alert (april Jobs) / How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos / You May Get A Multinational Job, If You're Fun, Witty, Daring And Smart Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by pussypounder(m): 12:25am On Feb 21, 2016
A friend of mine wants to quite his job with a multinational brewery company to start yahoo yahoo. Pls advice
Login: Lalasticlala
Password: olajumoke

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by Vision4God: 2:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Smh
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by Adonis3: 3:05am On Feb 21, 2016
when the devil just loves that music

He would just keep dancing on the person's destiny

#Adonis3HasSopken

3 Likes

Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by Baroba(m): 5:22am On Feb 21, 2016
What is he waiting for, he might need a tour of kirikiri prison before starting his new career..

Good luck to him..

12 Likes

Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by omarithmetics: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
There is no advice for people like that. Carry on you good Sir. You are what is wrong with this country, quit a legitimate means of livelihood and opt for "making a living" by cheating, dishonesty, trickery, deceit and fraud.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by Aremu01(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol I think the ppl from the village are smiling at your friend

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by jabojafa(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2016
plz tell him to go on bt that he shd recommend me to take his position in d company. On a more serious note, How long does he intend to b a yahoo yahoo man/boy? Wen he is 40/50yrs wud he be proud of d career path he hs chosen? What if his kids are asked in sch their daddy occupation? Wud it be ''my daddy is a yahoo man''.... If u want to mk quick moni den he shld tink agriculture or sport betting with juju.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2016
Op u too dey lie ooo........so yahoo yahoo don turn full time job with an office and regular salary that ur friend has to quit is multinational whatever to do? # nairalander making up stories since 1905.

4 Likes

Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by macaranta(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2016
He should kwantinu...they don't tell Christmas chicken that his neck has been slit.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by oglalasioux(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2016
If you really care for your friend why not take him to a psychiatrist to check his faculties.
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by cupidhero(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2016
pussypounder:
A friend of mine wants to quite his job with a multinational brewery company to start yahoo yahoo. Pls advice
Imagine what 92K dolls or 30K dolls can do for you then you will understand why he wants to quit. Crime pays! I ain't down with it though.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by minasota(f): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2016
cupidhero:

Imagine what 92K dolls or 30K dolls can do for you then you will understand why he wants to quit. Crime pays! I ain't down with it though.
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by Gunsound(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2016
pussypounder:

pictures or i dont believe
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by duduade: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2016
Please forward the name of the multinational brewery o
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by idu1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
pussypounder:
i know you are damn troll
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by banty: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
I sabi Baba wey fit do correct jazz for dollar rainfall; clean n stress-free client..
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by lymelyte(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
cupidhero:

they don't know! Tell them..I have heard and seen but ain't game though.
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by pussypounder(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
His colleague just quit his job now his client paid him 450k dollars, with a 50-50 percentage so he made more than 200k within 3 months of the hustle. This really motivated him.
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by johncreek: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
End Time Friend angry
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by cupidhero(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
minasota:
Why so serious? When i say "dolls" i mean dollars and not Barbie or Ken. You girls can kill to date these G boys. C.R.E.A.M(Cash rules everthing around me)

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by Seeeeeeee: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
banty:
I sabi Baba wey fit do correct jazz for dollar rainfall; clean n stress-free client..
Really?
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by EmmySparky(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Only a GEE knows the motivation behind it all
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by KaBabs1: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
I don't understand. can't he just keep his job and do yahoo yahoo at the same time? later he can decide whether to drop his job or not if the yahoo dey pay am well

abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by lymelyte(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
EmmySparky:
Only a GEE knows the motivation behind it all
#word..
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 26, 2016
On a serious note,i know someone who left a banking job,to become internat fraudster.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by Stemkay: 4:51am On Feb 26, 2016
I smell long term jailgrin grin grin.
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by millhouse: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2016
cupidhero:
Why so serious? When i say "dolls" i mean dollars and not Barbie or Ken. You girls can kill to date these G boys. C.R.E.A.M(Cash rules everthing around me)
donell Jones
Re: He Wants To Quit His Multinational Job For Yahoo Yahoo....pls Advice by 100Cents: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2016
He needs prayers or advice.

Which one ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration / NAF DSSC 2024: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Interview / Oil And Gas Careers Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.