Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. (46503 Views)

Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) / How To Handle A Grammarian Boss At The Office? / How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by theshaderoom: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats OP
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by olasolomon(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations man. I had a similar experience just last month. My former MD gave me 100k with a letter of recommendation. In all of this, I think relationship matters a lot.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by charmosky(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2016
Once God picks ur call...nothing can stop u, God picked Olajumoke's call....now ur call have been answered....so shall all our calls be answered IJN

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Faru1(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2016
congratulations. what a good and inspirational write up. Amin to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by YaksonFCA(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by princefaculty(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by vickydevoka(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2016
My broda God rilly has done it 4 u, u rilly have to appreciate him cus it's not easy.# happy 4 u though

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by meforyou1(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2016
gypsey:
that's unnacceptable, they can sue him for that. while he was still on the old companies payroll? he should have left the job if he wasn't happy with 25k, i would sue and recover some of that millions. if he was my employee
sue him for what? What about doctors that do PP (private practice). One doctor will be working in about 5 hospitals at the same time, u wount even know which one is his major employer. All those doctors they call consultants in government hospitals and teaching hospitals, they all have their own private hospitals. Why have they not been sued?

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by meforyou1(m): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2016
Homguy:
As a sharp guy, next time you dont have to tell your current employer where you are headed. You may give him a pseudo name or that of a diff company.

Employers may have links to eachother and some companies are mothers of others, your current bosss might just put a call across to your new boss, slander your image, and then the rest is history. Please be smart. (From experience)
what if your current employer demands for a letter of resignation from your former employer? And the former refuses to give until u tell them where u are going to

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by mayskit4luv(m): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2016
I luv dis.... m so api for u Op!

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
nice one bro I tap into ur blessing

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by EzedDike: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
What a happy ending........congrats dude

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by MadamMoroti: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Amen, congrat bro

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by mruc: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
congratulation

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by udysweet(f): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wow! Isn't God great?! Thank God for this unmeritted favour upon your life,I tap into the annointing too for my loved ones and declare your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name,Amen!
But some coys can be funny sha,u knew sm1 was dis important to u yet u cldnt staff d pesn. Making pesn work like and elephant and earn like an ant. Now see how they lost! Talk about not knowing the value of what you haave until you lose it.
@Op go on prosper o jare,the road has been declared open for u,na highway to success u dey,cruise with divine speed! Lol!

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by franklin000(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Amen
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by idrissunny: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Am really happy for boss. Congrats
sirculynz:
After my service July last yr, my company refused to staff me, that I can only be employed as a trainee engr which comes with only small stipend. So I wrote this particular test online on July for one multi national company in lekki. 2 months later I got a text from them to come for interview, I was surprised. I went there. I was interviewed by an indian, the interview was so intense, he asked me many questions including sm calculations on electrical engr, I tink I got most. That interview lasted for abt 30mins each prsn & we where just 15. On dec, I got a call from them to come for medicals. By Jan I waited for them, I was tempted to go & find out my status from them @ their office but I kept cool. So on wed evening as I was leaving office I got a call from the HR of this new company, & she asked me to come tomorrow for their offer letter. When I went there & saw their offer, it was wow. we were 7, they apologised to us for taking this long to finally recruit us, that we were the lucky ones out of thousands of applicants & they had to do thorough screening. Omo that night I couldn't sleep, happiness won kill me. So the next morning when I went to my office to resign, I first told my boss, he was shocked cos I was one of his top engrs that delivers well. When I went to the HR to submit the letter. She asked abt the new company & i told her. She quickly had a meeting with sm top ogas & even the MD. Right there, she printed an offer letter, I was shocked. So after all this while, na now una know my importance. I told her dt my new company is gonna pay me 3x this offer & it's an international company with job security. After I greeted sm friends I left knowing fully well I'm going to a far better place. I'm resuming this Monday & I can't wait to get started.
So my fellow Job seekers, I wish u all the best. There are still good jobs out there u can get without knowing anybody. This year shall be our year of plenty testimonies.
Please ignore my typo errors**
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sameagles(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
I'm happy for you, do not joke with your tithe for this is the Lords doing, may you not have a better yestaday.…

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by famzynet: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats man.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Zelex9(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats! Wishing you a successful career.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by digitsolution: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
sirculynz:
After my service July last yr, my company refused to staff me, that I can only be employed as a trainee engr which comes with only small stipend. So I wrote this particular test online on July for one multi national company in lekki. 2 months later I got a text from them to come for interview, I was surprised. I went there. I was interviewed by an indian, the interview was so intense, he asked me many questions including sm calculations on electrical engr, I tink I got most. That interview lasted for abt 30mins each prsn & we where just 15. On dec, I got a call from them to come for medicals. By Jan I waited for them, I was tempted to go & find out my status from them @ their office but I kept cool. So on wed evening as I was leaving office I got a call from the HR of this new company, & she asked me to come tomorrow for their offer letter. When I went there & saw their offer, it was wow. we were 7, they apologised to us for taking this long to finally recruit us, that we were the lucky ones out of thousands of applicants & they had to do thorough screening. Omo that night I couldn't sleep, happiness won kill me. So the next morning when I went to my office to resign, I first told my boss, he was shocked cos I was one of his top engrs that delivers well. When I went to the HR to submit the letter. She asked abt the new company & i told her. She quickly had a meeting with sm top ogas & even the MD. Right there, she printed an offer letter, I was shocked. So after all this while, na now una know my importance. I told her dt my new company is gonna pay me 3x this offer & it's an international company with job security. After I greeted sm friends I left knowing fully well I'm going to a far better place. I'm resuming this Monday & I can't wait to get started.
So my fellow Job seekers, I wish u all the best. There are still good jobs out there u can get without knowing anybody. This year shall be our year of plenty testimonies.
Please ignore my typo errors**

Congrats man. From the way you sound am 100% certain this is just a stepping stone for you to greater heights. I celebrate you man.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by oluxy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
congratulations.... am happy for the job testimonies, it encourage we that are still looking that hope is still available, not to lose hope.

wish u best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Lobolintin(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
I connect,

Mine is next

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by omoniyi1010(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats bro, I tap in2 ur testimony. By God grace am d next testifier

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by nggie(f): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats. God that favored u will favour me too in my quest for a job soon than I expect.
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Bekeey: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrant bro....Amen we all shall say d testimony too

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by agabaI23(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
gypsey:
that's unnacceptable, they can sue him for that. while he was still on the old companies payroll? he should have left the job if he wasn't happy with 25k, i would sue and recover some of that millions. if he was my employee
Your million from where?

You were using someone as a slave? You don't have conscience?

Someone was bringing 10 million for you and you paid him N25k?
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by DeRay98(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations, it's always the case with many Nigerian employers because they lie to themselves that there are no jobs out there for you, they intentionally underpay you and pretend that that's all you are worth. Never look back, let them know that there are still jobs out there for those whose skill are worth it.
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by adekunleme(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
pls link a bro here, studied elect/elect......badly in need of job
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by bimbo80(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bro, I celebrate with u

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Bianda24: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wonder double agenda has manifested in your life. From Glory to Glory

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by fm7070: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Can you see advanced slavery in modern time. They were enjoying your good service and they could not pay well for it.
God punish them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos / 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.