Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

HMMMMM……….I AM THAT I AM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HMMMMM……….I AM THAT I AM (677 Views)

Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? / Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... / Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HMMMMM……….I AM THAT I AM by Jengbetiele: 7:24am On Feb 21, 2016
I am the God who shows wonders, I am the lord and the tone of my voice is potent and full of splendor. I am God and nothing is too hard for me. I am God who made all my breathtaking works to be remembered. I am God in the glory of thunders. I am the spirit of knowledge and understanding. I am the Spirit that enthused upon the deep. I am laudable of veneration, magnificent and without equal. I am supernatural being who makes himself known thorough revelations. I am the supplier of all exposé. I am marvelous and full of amusing grandeur. I am he that is sent to the father. I am God who executes signs. I defy scientific proofs, logic and arguments. I exist in all planets and places. I am in the wind, rain and snow storm. My albedo is non deterministic. I am God who speaks when the temperature is -100. I am he who searches the mind and the heart. I am great and greatly to be praised. I am your end and your way. I am the architect of all true devotion. I am astuteness I am bravura. I am the aristocrat who stretches out the heavens. I compile on every platform regardless of the syntax. I am the most efficient algorithm and the most effective decomposition (trinity). I am well conditioned, stable, and linear. I am the dimension yet to be discovered.

I am Jehovah Rapha the great physician. I am God who declares latest things before they spring forth. I am the answer of all things. I am foretelling realization never early, never late. I am God who fulfills your dreams. I am above all who are thought to be gods. God of Moses….I am found in my chosen banquet I am the anointing oil. I am bright cloud that comes to you; I am synagogue, temple. I am the living water of life. I am the very last trumpet. I am the strength of Israel. I am Israel’s living star. I am the Passover. I am the ark of covenant. I am the door. I am the altar of the Tabernacle. I am the balm of Gilead. I am the rose of Sharon. I am the tree of life. I am the God of all flesh. I am the lily of the valley. I am the rainbow’s color. I am the rock there is no other. I am the glory that is in the cloud of the temple. I am the bread of life. I am the rock full of living waters. I am the light of the world. I am the consuming fire. I am the north south east and west. I am the brighten morning star. I am the light, luminous, glowing and radiant one. I am God in the fall, winter, spring, autumn and summer. I am God who is compassionate. I am favor and I grant favor to who I desire. I am the prince of peace spoken of by Isaiah. I am God who brings back your soul. I am the friend of sinners. I am God, I coax no one. I am he who speaks from a position of sympathy. I am gracious I am the forgiver of all transgressions. I am the manna which came down from heaven. I am the breathe that gives you life. I am he who would not commit to memory your transgressions. I am God who stretches out his hands. I am the liberation you search for through my spirit. I am the forgiver of iniquities and abundant in mercy. I am the author of peace for your fears. I am the lord who makes wise the simple. I am God who comes forth for you. I am the God of poor and stranger. I am gentle and lowly in heart. I am the lord who exercise loving kindness

I am Christ, the eternal sacrifice. I am the blood that cleanses you from sin. I am the crucified messiah of Calvary. I am your rectitude, worthy to open and read the scroll. I am the wine and bread I am alive forever more. I am the sprinkled blood on the door post of Israelites; I am the door to the father. I am the one who rescue those with a contrite spirit. I am God’s son sent to be seen face to face. I am the bread of life broken for you. I am he who blots out your transgressions. I am the pierced messiah. I am the keys to Hades and death. I am the God of your salvation, the slained lamb. I am the father son and the Holy Spirit. I am here come to me. I am the way, the truth and life. I am the virtuous adjudicator of all creation. I am the ruler of kings. I am sacred, unadulterated and undefiled. I am God my testimony is certain. I am God my commandment ignites the hearts. I am the witness on your behalf. I am righteous kings humbled themselves before me. I am the spirit of wisdom. I am divine judge of all things. I am judge of the living and the dead. I am the act and the evaluator. I am God and no one can reverse my orders.

I am the soon coming King. I am God and I want you to believe in me, I am God the fear of me is the fountain of life and my secret are with those who fear me. I will be found by those who seek me with all their heart and soul. I hear those who speak about my name. I am God who leads you to prophesy. I am always with you forever. I am the one who speak through drawn I am the healing you seek. I am the savior. I am your future. I am the God of the aged. I am coming quickly on the white horse with thousands of Chariots. I am the precision of my scripture. I am the battle standard, your sharpened sword and your battle cry. I am the lord mighty in battle I am the one who wipe out Lucifer’s plan. I am the spirit of might and the master planner of all nations and kingdoms. I am the one who help win for my name. I am the conqueror of death, the supreme God the d I am the lord of host, the kingdom the power and glory, I am the lord that cast out nation before you. I am the commander in chief of all heavens army; I am the defender of those who call on me. I am your victorious banner. I am your mighty shield. I am the lion of the tribe of Judah, the sword of the spirit. I am the captain of your salvation. I am waiting for you……….I am much more than these names I AM THAT I AM.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HMMMMM……….I AM THAT I AM by ValentineMary(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2016
Jengbetiele:
I am the God who shows wonders, I am the lord and the tone of my voice is potent and full of splendor. I am God and nothing is too hard for me. I am God who made all my breathtaking works to be remembered. I am God in the glory of thunders. I am the spirit of knowledge and understanding. I am the Spirit that enthused upon the deep. I am laudable of veneration, magnificent and without equal. I am supernatural being who makes himself known thorough revelations. I am the supplier of all exposé. I am marvelous and full of amusing grandeur. I am he that is sent to the father. I am God who executes signs. I defy scientific proofs, logic and arguments. I exist in all planets and places. I am in the wind, rain and snow storm. My albedo is non deterministic. I am God who speaks when the temperature is -100. I am he who searches the mind and the heart. I am great and greatly to be praised. I am your end and your way. I am the architect of all true devotion. I am astuteness I am bravura. I am the aristocrat who stretches out the heavens. I compile on every platform regardless of the syntax. I am the most efficient algorithm and the most effective decomposition (trinity). I am well conditioned, stable, and linear. I am the dimension yet to be discovered.

I am Jehovah Rapha the great physician. I am God who declares latest things before they spring forth. I am the answer of all things. I am foretelling realization never early, never late. I am God who fulfills your dreams. I am above all who are thought to be gods. God of Moses….I am found in my chosen banquet I am the anointing oil. I am bright cloud that comes to you; I am synagogue, temple. I am the living water of life. I am the very last trumpet. I am the strength of Israel. I am Israel’s living star. I am the Passover. I am the ark of covenant. I am the door. I am the altar of the Tabernacle. I am the balm of Gilead. I am the rose of Sharon. I am the tree of life. I am the God of all flesh. I am the lily of the valley. I am the rainbow’s color. I am the rock there is no other. I am the glory that is in the cloud of the temple. I am the bread of life. I am the rock full of living waters. I am the light of the world. I am the consuming fire. I am the north south east and west. I am the brighten morning star. I am the light, luminous, glowing and radiant one. I am God in the fall, winter, spring, autumn and summer. I am God who is compassionate. I am favor and I grant favor to who I desire. I am the prince of peace spoken of by Isaiah. I am God who brings back your soul. I am the friend of sinners. I am God, I coax no one. I am he who speaks from a position of sympathy. I am gracious I am the forgiver of all transgressions. I am the manna which came down from heaven. I am the breathe that gives you life. I am he who would not commit to memory your transgressions. I am God who stretches out his hands. I am the liberation you search for through my spirit. I am the forgiver of iniquities and abundant in mercy. I am the author of peace for your fears. I am the lord who makes wise the simple. I am God who comes forth for you. I am the God of poor and stranger. I am gentle and lowly in heart. I am the lord who exercise loving kindness

I am Christ, the eternal sacrifice. I am the blood that cleanses you from sin. I am the crucified messiah of Calvary. I am your rectitude, worthy to open and read the scroll. I am the wine and bread I am alive forever more. I am the sprinkled blood on the door post of Israelites; I am the door to the father. I am the one who rescue those with a contrite spirit. I am God’s son sent to be seen face to face. I am the bread of life broken for you. I am he who blots out your transgressions. I am the pierced messiah. I am the keys to Hades and death. I am the God of your salvation, the slained lamb. I am the father son and the Holy Spirit. I am here come to me. I am the way, the truth and life. I am the virtuous adjudicator of all creation. I am the ruler of kings. I am sacred, unadulterated and undefiled. I am God my testimony is certain. I am God my commandment ignites the hearts. I am the witness on your behalf. I am righteous kings humbled themselves before me. I am the spirit of wisdom. I am divine judge of all things. I am judge of the living and the dead. I am the act and the evaluator. I am God and no one can reverse my orders.

I am the soon coming King. I am God and I want you to believe in me, I am God the fear of me is the fountain of life and my secret are with those who fear me. I will be found by those who seek me with all their heart and soul. I hear those who speak about my name. I am God who leads you to prophesy. I am always with you forever. I am the one who speak through drawn I am the healing you seek. I am the savior. I am your future. I am the God of the aged. I am coming quickly on the white horse with thousands of Chariots. I am the precision of my scripture. I am the battle standard, your sharpened sword and your battle cry. I am the lord mighty in battle I am the one who wipe out Lucifer’s plan. I am the spirit of might and the master planner of all nations and kingdoms. I am the one who help win for my name. I am the conqueror of death, the supreme God the d I am the lord of host, the kingdom the power and glory, I am the lord that cast out nation before you. I am the commander in chief of all heavens army; I am the defender of those who call on me. I am your victorious banner. I am your mighty shield. I am the lion of the tribe of Judah, the sword of the spirit. I am the captain of your salvation. I am waiting for you……….I am much more than these names I AM THAT I AM.

Would u shut up, you are making the whole God thing look more silly than it already is.
Re: HMMMMM……….I AM THAT I AM by orisa37: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2016
I am That I am , Lord God Almighty , The King and the Creator of Heaven and Earth. Emini Emini, Oluwa Olorun Olodumare, Oba to dorun ati aiye.

(1) (Reply)

A Sunday Poem For My Loving Jesus / Our Daily Bread Sunday April 10 2016 <*> Sweet Reminders <*> / Are Miracles Really Possible?—three Common Objections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.