Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,207 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? (42756 Views)

2017 First City Monument Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Graduate Analysts / Entry Level Graduate Recruitment At Etisalat, February 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by loomer: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
E go better
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by fretfingers: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
funnynation:

can i ve the site of that uconnect? Pls their website

http://www.u-connect-ng.com/

Goodluck in advance!

Regards.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by genbaks(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
@OP depending on you location its 58,000 except in Lagos pH and abuja which are 64,000

Hope this helps[/quote]
Thanks dear really appreciate..
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Alexgeneration(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
niggi4life:
In as much as I won't say there aren't people earning that low, but I can guarantee you their lives must be "Hell"... Even regular bus conductors and drivers earn over 60K monthly.
Those people earning 15k per month wont bother dreaming of renting a good apartment or settling down in Lagos

FYI: I was earning 15K as an IT student in 2002, that was 14 years ago!!!!!!
My Bros tell them,the kind of menial mentality some youths have now ehh,I tire.They can't think big,yet they want to be prosperous.
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by genbaks(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Uchboggy:

Don't mislead people,if you don't know. Keep quite.

@OP depending on you location its 58,000 except in Lagos pH and abuja which are 64,000

Hope this helps
Thanks for d info bro... Is it plus d allowance inclusive or just d basic salary. Thanks In anticipation.. pardon my inquisitive nature though just trying to be enlightened by a fellow nairalander a matured one at dat
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Vicben(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
If that's truly how much they pay then it's not encouraging at all. How long would one save enough to rent a comfortable apartment, buy a car and marry. And in most cases, you won't even have the time to do other things around whilst still working with the banks
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by crowther15(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cholls:
my brother na there make you dey...........I have seen people who are surviving with as little as N15000 in Lagos..............You better wake up.
see comment ooo
I'm yet to be a graduate buh the last time I used my O level to work the least amount I earned was 20K

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Icon4s(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Urine:

I don't agree with you, got into banking 06/07 and my starting salary was double of the figure you gave, most of my mates at Oceanic and Stanbic were even earning more than me. Salaries dropped immediately Sanusi started his tsunami.

Bros i got my first job as a banker in November 2005 & what i was being paid per month was a little over 60K. Salaries of bank workers almost doubled between 2006-2008 when they were into a false competition of which bank pays most. Oceanic started it all.
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by abayomimi: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
[b][/b]

entryl
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by butanep(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sometimes the cooperate world is just so fake.

There are some people that don't wear suit but earn up to 180k per month from their street jobs.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Icon4s(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
fretfingers:
OP,

To the best of my knowledge, it depends on the outsourced firm that seconds you to the bank.I don't think they'd pay you more than 50 - 70k. ICSL pay less compared to Uconnect.

Note:: marketers, tellers/cashiers, CCO's and others are contract staff in banks. The authorizers/checkers e.g the BM n Co (probably 5 or less) are the only proffessional/real staff of the bank in most branch.

Most of the staff are outsourced/contract staff.

Terrible situation. So even marketers are outsourced now.
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by abayomimi: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by tmcleo2k2(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Urine:

I don't agree with you, got into banking 06/07 and my starting salary was double of the figure you gave, most of my mates at Oceanic and Stanbic were even earning more than me. Salaries dropped immediately Sanusi started his tsunami.

You right Urine(?). Was on 123k (PIP excluded grin) as at 07/08 in PHB. Oceanic was hitting almost 200k...then the great tsunami shocked

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by bamite(m): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
viviangist:

Nice One , while Blogging Pays $1500 every month. /..... Like nw is 600,000 every month.
how much are you making now?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by fretfingers: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Icon4s:

Bro, that's wassup. Most of the ones u and I see are basically outsourced, the professional ones do corporate marketing (say appointment with CEO's) and they are bosses to the ones outsourced plus they are perhaps 2 or less in most branch.

Outsourcing is the way out of spending too much on employment for most firms. So they cut down on their expenses by outsourcing eg other allowances, work incentives etc u can't even secure a loan as a contract staff(so I heard from a bank staff) because you are not the bank employee, u are an employee of the HR/recruitment firm that seconded you to the bank.

Note:: what they (the company e.g bank) owe u at the end of the month is just your salary and its paid to your account by the recruitment/HR firm (e.g ICSL, Uconnect, workforce) after they must have taken their own share out of the salary.
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by richyblink1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
fretfingers:

Bro, that's wassup. Most of the ones u and I see are basically outsourced, the professional ones do corporate marketing (say appointment with CEO's) and they are bosses to the ones outsourced plus they are perhaps 2 or less in most branch.

Outsourcing is the way out of spending too much on employment for most firms. So they cut down on their expenses by outsourcing eg other allowances, work incentives etc u can't even secure a loan as a contract staff(so I heard from a bank staff) because you are not the bank employee, u are an employee of the HR/recruitment firm that seconded you to the bank.

Note:: what they (the company e.g bank) owe u at the end of the month is just your salary and its paid to your account by the recruitment/HR firm (e.g ICSL, Uconnect, workforce) after they must have taken their own share out of the salary.

Not all banks uses outsourced employees as marketers. Especially old generation banks. (They are called relationship managers/relationship officers ) ₩
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by jesutofunmi13(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
The caption that the op used is very misleading.u need to properly differentiate things. Entry level full staff earns abt #2.9m per annum while outsource earn either #58k per month (other states) or #64k per month (pH, ABUJA&Lagos) and you stand a chance to be converted to full staff after working for at least one year as outsourced staff which most bank don't do. I hope my little insight is helpful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by richyblink1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
fretfingers:

Not all banks uses outsourced employees as marketers. Especially old generation banks. (They are called relationship managers/relationship officers )

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by richyblink1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
fretfingers:

Not all bank uses outsourced employees as marketers. Especially old generation banks. (They are called relationship managers/relationship officers )
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cholls:
my brother na there make you dey...........I have seen people who are surviving with as little as N15000 in Lagos..............You better wake up.

I collect similar and I have saved to rent an apartment in lagos 'palmgroove' as well as I have a functional savings
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Bihby: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Icon4s:

What disaster has befallen Nigerian youths. That was d range of salaries for entry level in d banks when i was a banker abt 10yrs ago. Then we were still complaining which led some of us to d Oil and Gas industry. 60K of as at 2006 should be valued at like 200K plus now.

What can some1 do with a 60k/month salary these days?
my brother,graduates earn as little as 20k per month now,under duress sef.....its very painful.
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Icon4s:

What disaster has befallen Nigerian youths. That was d range of salaries for entry level in d banks when i was a banker abt 10yrs ago. Then we were still complaining which led some of us to d Oil and Gas industry. 60K of as at 2006 should be valued at like 200K plus now.

I collect similar and I have saved to rent an apartment in lagos 'palmgroove' as well as I have a functional savings

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by funnynation(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
fretfingers:

http://www.u-connect-ng.com/
Goodluck in advance!
Regards.
thanks
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by ccog(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
The problem is that what used to be entry level in some banks is now like third level as they have successfully created some levels from behind that were not for graduates before.
Banking job has been made unattractive, I think same should be done to political offices.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Urine: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
tmcleo2k2:

You right Urine(?). Was on 123k (PIP excluded grin) as at 07/08 in PHB. Oceanic was hitting almost 200k...then the great tsunami shocked

The days Oceanic guys were like mini gods. grin
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Adesiji77: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Icon4s:

Not all though. In some banks, the outsourced marketers are deployed as Direct Sales Agents (DSAs) while some are used as Relationship Officers to support the dwindling numbers of the full-time RMs
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Adesiji77: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
tmcleo2k2:

Sanusi halted the "salary competition" and changed the face of Nigerian banking system forever...
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by olumzzz(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
About 140-160k for ET..dats their entry level grade
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by NovusHomo(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Just passing

Una well done

O jare.
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by OmoOsanyin: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Icon4s:

The blue-collar laborer earns more daily. What a waste of time, etc...
Re: How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? by Frankaka8(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
cr7lomo:

This is the type of mentality that made Mr okoros kids ask " dad where were u when others were making money"
abeg carry ur proud arse and bounce. Never despise the days of little beginning. If u are bragging about fat pay, why not open an oil refinery here in naija.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview / He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.