Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) (60510 Views)

Chika Ike's Stunning Looks To The Sun Awards (photos) / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Sun Awards Olamide And Phyno Creative Personality Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by amunkita(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2016
The Beauty of Enugu-Ngwo people..

Main reason I ain't marrying out..

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by micronut(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
She fine pass that Dabota...
E get the kind beauty them dey get for those days_ even my own mama fine pass me sef. cry
Dechandel mama fine pass her kwa... grin

Each time you comment, I'm always forced to come and check your face. And I'm not always disappointed. I need to see your mum pls.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by theunnamed: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2016
Who cares...
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2016
Elegant.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2016
FFK don chop better tins before o....
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2016
micronut:

Each time you comment, I'm always forced to come and check your face. And I'm not always disappointed. I need to see your mum pls.
No be me dey my dp o, na my extended sister be that.
Thanks for the compliment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Who's that "Abobaku" beside her?

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by ylaa(f): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Show me ur mum's pix.

uote author=PayPalKing post=43115763]My mom looks tongue younger. She'll be 50 years old June this year. I know nobody asked me, I'm just saying Bianca isn't the only one looking younger than her age. [/quote]
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by FirstLadyNaija(f): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Bianca is Glowing while Dabota is Over-aging.

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2016
coolluk:
Gold diggers back to back

Beautiful women tho

Her father was a governor of the old Anambra state and she got married to Ojukwu (her father's friend).

She ain't digging no gold. Record has it that Ojukwu practically begged for her hand in marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by scachy(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2016
She just reminded me of Stephenie McMahon,Ageless queen ♕.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2016
Naija9090:
Fani Kayode facial expression seeing Bianca
grin grin
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Affable200(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2016
Very beautiful woman
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Cholison(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2016
Advertising the honeypot of the ex warlord? Fani can give it a second shot.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Joysmith: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2016
de first pix will tell u DAT not in lasts foreva...mehn she is getting old jooor CNT u guys see wat am seeing BT she is also beautiful
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by OYIBN: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2016
The biafran woman is looking old and haggard.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by shilling(f): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2016
black don't crack.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2016
Kx:
If you over praise bianca on her "stunning" looks at 48 abi 42, what then will u say about ever green, ever young, ever fresh Tina Turner at 75?
@ 75 haha abeg fear God nw
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
She fine pass that Dabota...
E get the kind beauty them dey get for those days_ even my own mama fine pass me sef. cry
Dechandel mama fine pass her kwa... grin

Your mama fine pass u? Na Im be say, uwaezuole na fine boy where your papa dey.
Fine woman come mix with ugly man,na semi fine dem go born(and that is you)
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by micronut(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

No be me dey my dp o, na my extended sister be that.
Thanks for the compliment cheesy

Tell that ur sister den, that she is cute. I'm sure it runs in the family. Greet mama for me too... In fact show her this. Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2016
is that man by the side the one fuvcking her now?. pls somebody should remind him that even though Ojukwu is dead, his manhood still lives.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Kx: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2016
guywitzerogal:

I hope the pix addresses your doubts.

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2016
See how polished, trim, beautiful, youthful, well-toned and decent Bianca looks at 48 and some of these people won't let us rest about Omotola who has a sagged skin and flat boobs at 38.

yusaze2007:
When two ex-beauty queens meet! Bianca Ojukwu, the wife of the late Biafra warlord, Ojukwu, won Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria back in 1988 while Dabota Lawson was Miss Nigeria UK 2009.
For a 48 year old mother of three, Bianca hasn't aged at all.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/dabota-lawson-and-bianca-ojukwu-pictured-at-the-sun-awards-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2016
guywitzerogal:

Tina turner is over 75. And yes she's stunning. Still has d nicest legs in show business.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2016
Kx:

I hope the pix addresses your doubts.
and who s ds?

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2016
Bianca did not bleach.

Willgates:
"When two bleached women meet!"

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2016
Bianca the daughter of a former Governor a gold digger?

coolluk:
Gold diggers back to back

Beautiful women tho

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2016
Which year was this Tina Turner's picture taken?

Kx:
If you over praise bianca on her "stunning" looks at 48 abi 42, what then will u say about ever green, ever young, ever fresh Tina Turner at 75?
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by SirShymexx: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2016
FFK's property right there. He hit it first like Ray J.

She definitely has vintage pum on her...a certified MILF.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2016
Willgates:
"When two bleached women meet!"
Not every1 is "bleached" U just can't compare Rich skin with poor skin at times...

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Willgates(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Not every1 is "bleached"
U just can't compare Rich skin with poor skin at times...

Rich skin is a white skin. Your intelligence defies logic. A round of applause!
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Ecoterrorism(f): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2016
PayPalKing:
My mom looks younger. She'll be 50 years old June this year. I know nobody asked me, I'm just saying Bianca isn't the only one looking younger than her age.
pix of your mom or you know naa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club / Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.