Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married (1562 Views)

Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA / UNFPA Distributes 53,000 Condoms At Calabar Christmas Village / Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2016
we have all heard about condoms through different means,we have been told to abstain and if not, then use a condom and be faithful to your patner, but in reality how many people abstain, how many use condoms and how many are faithful.
Most people even "selectively use condoms",yes selectively that's what I want to talk about,while most people use condoms they still have that so called official girlfriend or boyfriend they don't use condoms for,why is it like that?, a guy feels his girlfriend is probably cheating if she insists on a condom while a girl feels her boyfriend doesn't love her if he uses a condom for her.
A player has so many girls yet has that official one he doesn't use a condom on, why is that?, what is this mentality behind official boyfriend and girlfriend, what makes it safe not to use condoms for your so called official patner even when you both have not gone through a health screening?.
Stds,and sexually transmitted viruses and infections are spreading like wild fire and most are silent killers , low sperms count on the increase,infertility issues increasing,only if you work in the a heart to heart center will you know the number of unexpected faces the come for CD4 count
most people even give the excuse that skin to skin is more pleasurable,if you want more pleasure, then do the needful,marry and stick to your wife or husband or use a condom be for the so-called official or unofficial partner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Mario1989(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2016
Abstinence still remain the best b4 marriage...

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Tyviv(f): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2016
Well said Op
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2016
Tell them
Mario1989:
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2016
Mario1989:
yes we know that,but how many percent really abstain?, how many take heed?,we have to b practical, you would b shocked at how many teenagers are sexually active,even our so called adults throw caution to the wind,we all have to be realistic about it

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Youngpo413: 12:52am On May 12, 2016
cekhoe:
yes we know that,but how many percent really abstain?, how many take heed?,we have to b practical, you would b shocked at how many teenagers are sexually active,even our so called adults throw caution to the wind,we all have to be realistic about it
ladies don't like condoms, I'm surprised you are different or maybe pretending.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 4:40am On May 12, 2016
Youngpo413:
ladies don't like condoms, I'm surprised you are different or maybe pretending.
whats with you and my mentions?I know you before?
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
POST BE MAKING SENSE THO... Funny a lot of us are guilty of this but am a condom person, don't matter who the girl is, it's condoms on or nothing
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
POST BE MAKING SENSE THO... Funny a lot of us are guilty of this but am a condom person, don't matter who the girl is, it's condoms on or nothing
well am happy for you on that decision

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2016
cekhoe:
well am happy for you on that decision

You are happy for me for the decision, babe it seems you have a contrary opinion, care to share
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

You are happy for me for the decision, babe it seems you have a contrary opinion, care to share
I don't have a contrary opinion, it's just that most people have not made that cautios decision to protect themselves, some even use condoms for the first and second round, by the third round,they have forgotten about condom already
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
cekhoe:
I don't have a contrary opinion, it's just that most people have not made that cautios decision to protect themselves, some even use condoms for the first and second round, by the third round,they have forgotten about condom already

lols , u do have a point babe but me nah, condoms all the way, been so used to that ish, going skin to skin is beginning to feel weird and odd..
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lols , u do have a point babe but me nah, condoms all the way, been so used to that ish, going skin to skin is beginning to feel weird and odd..
good for you, but now that we are hearing of fake condoms, afraid don dey catch person o

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Confirmed African Blood Genetic Resist Coronavirus After Student Cured / Dealing With Common Pregnancy Symptoms In A Homebirth / Pregnant Woman Posts Pictures Of Herself Weightlifting Two Weeks To Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.