Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

SCAM ALERT: Beware Of This "BVN Validation Message" - It's Fake!!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / SCAM ALERT: Beware Of This "BVN Validation Message" - It's Fake!!! (643 Views)

Beware Of Terrible Friends! See What This Lady's Friend Did To Her On Social Med / Please Beware Of Fraudster Messages On Bvn / Beware Of The Con Artist Stephen Ibhagbugbele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT: Beware Of This "BVN Validation Message" - It's Fake!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2016
Earlier Today, I Got A Message From An Unknown Scammer [08168400387], Below Is The Message;

Dear Customer, Due To The BVN Validation In Compliance With CBN Bank Directives, Your ATM Card Has Been De_Activated Call Our Help Line On 09035471498 now.

And Imagine The Sender Number Is:

From
SENDER: 08168400387 (Not Even From First Bank.)

After Some Minutes I Got The Message, I Decided To Call The Number In The Message, And One Mugu Picked Up And Told Me To Send My ATM Serial Number And My Four Digits ATM PIN. I Said Ok, And Hanged Off!!!

Please Lets All Save Life Of One Another By Sharing This Message...

Thanks All smiley

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Multipurpose Event Hall For Rent In Lagos, 250k Per Day / Watch Video Of Man Who Married His Apple Iphone / Face Of Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.