Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Investor Needed 2 Fund A New Blog Of Unique Niche That Had 10,401 Views In A Day - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Needed 2 Fund A New Blog Of Unique Niche That Had 10,401 Views In A Day (524 Views)

An Overlooked Niche That Can Make You $750 Weekly Through Cpa/affiliate Marketin / Error 401 / let's jointly fund a school business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed 2 Fund A New Blog Of Unique Niche That Had 10,401 Views In A Day by KomradeKorsche: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2016
I created a blog [ starttells.com ] with a unique Niche, which is about Social Network Stories Reporting.
By this I mean any stories gotten from any of the Social Networks prevalent in Nigeria, or any news surrounding a particular social network.
I had the priviledge of gaining 10,401 views in a single day without spending a dime, and I know that if my startup is funded, It will be 100 times greater by leveraging on the strategy.
Another easy strategy is running a parody Twitter account. Since Olajumoke is the trending thing now, i changed my Twitter handle to the exact handle she uses on Instagram, and if it is well promoted, which requires funding, I'll be able to gain massive traffic from there. This is the secret which Layzwrita.com used by creating a Linda Ikeji Parody account, another is gistreel.com which used Comedian Bovi Parody.
Another is that I have a software that gathers nigerian emails, and communicates them with what they want.
There is a particular Nigerian Webpage that runs a promo, and gets 100s of Nigerians submitting their Email addresses on it, we will harvest such Emails, and update them, whenever we run a Promo.
That doesn't mean that we will spam their mails.
I know the strategies to running a good blog business, and the A-Z of new media and advertising in my Fingertips if well funded. I know how I'll make it successful like Gawker Network.
You can also read up my work on Advertising on the link below.
What we need is an Investor, preferably a firm to finance our Startup.
Re: Investor Needed 2 Fund A New Blog Of Unique Niche That Had 10,401 Views In A Day by ceecia(f): 11:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Since you know how to get traffic then you do not need any funding. Find a way to turn your traffic into money. There are tons of ways to do this because the truth is nobody will like to invest in a blog.

(1) (Reply)

Sukuk Are Now Exchange Traded Bonds In Nigeria / Online Money / We Can Do It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.