Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

let's jointly fund a school business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / let's jointly fund a school business (836 Views)

Nursery And Primary School Business Plan / How Can I Fund A Payoneer Account / I Need A Financial Business Partner To Fund A Property/asset Magazine Start-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

let's jointly fund a school business by azunlimited(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pls read it till the End U might be doing yourself or a friend who might be interested some good.

Am not the too mush talk type and i don't fancy lengthy write ups myself so i would go straight into details
This is more like a proposal and a project which am willing to spare head
Recently have been doing a lot of research about owning a school business and running it and the result of my findings show how lucrative and promising it is for any serious minded educated person who is willing, ready and able to impact into younger generation.
That been said, to setup a standard school (standard enough for a start) definitely requires some capital which I believe is another major problem hindering starters from achieving their goals.

Here is my proposal
(With legal backing's and proper documentation)

if 20 educated graduates of relevant field of different subjects can come together with #50,000 each, we can raise the total amount of #1,000,000 which from my findings is enough to started the business and get it up and running

These 20 individuals automatically get themselves a job by teaching in the same school and profit is shared at the end of each year just like shareholders.

Pardon my rough proposal given my rough commercial background

Note: am not asking anybody to send money to my account to start up a project, all am asking is a chance to put a team of 20 educated guys together to run a school business from scratch and I believe this will go a long way in solving unemployment in its little way.

Interested ladies and gentle men can contact me on whatsapp through 08026130710
Re: let's jointly fund a school business by chiefboomite204(f): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2016
I am interested. let's chat on watsapp my no is 08031110211
Re: let's jointly fund a school business by priest1: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Have you got a business plan?

What experience do you have in this regard?
Re: let's jointly fund a school business by azunlimited(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
chiefboomite204:
I am interested. let's chat on watsapp my no is 08031110211

I'll be in touch
Re: let's jointly fund a school business by azunlimited(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
priest1:
Have you got a business plan?

What experience do you have in this regard?
well documented
enough experience to start up and run a school.
i believe it's not a rocker science.

(1) (Reply)

Get Started With MAC Now ! ! ! / See How To Get $1 Per Week By Investing In Bitcoin. / Do You Have A Business Idea?this Might Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.