Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612825 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Neyoohpompy(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2020
We need to deal asap
CokeBar:

▪︎☆▪︎

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by roland2rule(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2020
roland2rule:
TRADE YOUR LEGIT PAYPAL & PAYONEER with Roland2rule@Tetrawrite_Transacts;

Dm via https:///2347037376611 (I am also a freelancer on Upwork)

Fast Transaction✔ | Legit Deals✔ | Peaceful Rate grin

Rates are not stable and it flunctuates based on market price but for now, I buy;

PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYONEER; let's discuss
PAYONEER; let's discuss
PAYONEER; let's discuss

I help with Fiverr & Upwork withdrawal if your earnings are consistent

Dm via https:///2347037376611

ESCROW SERVICE IS IMPORTANT IF YOU CAN'T SEND FIRST
----------------------
Scammers, plz, fear God & Stay away from dealing with me! Na God I take beg you grin

-----------------------------
Nairalanders I have transacted successfully with recently; PLEASE REMOVE THE HYPHEN, I DID THAT TO STOP DISTURBING THOSE PEOPLE WITH MENTION ANYTHING I QUOTE THIS POST...
@Dipsonkk-y | @natedroi-d | @Goddy-s | @WordsWrite-r | Marvelous @..... | @eronrichi-e....

©List will be updated from time to time...
______

Notorious Nairalanders who have scammed me
1) Bulus Chongdah | He uses UAE paypal with email ddhallim@gmail.com - (He scammed me of $37; beware of him)

____
Thanks! smiley Thanks!! cool Thanks!!! cheesy

Freelance site withdraw to PayPal is available... Also, bring your clean PayPal and bulk payon...eer at your cool rates..... Make we smile together. Mafo! cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fiverr Favourite Exchange is actually a big deal on Facebook. Thousands of requests daily. shocked shocked shocked
Let's make it big here too. If you're interested in favourite exchange, head here.
https://www.nairaland.com/6042856/fiverr-favourite-exchange
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $5000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 440/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

●♧●♧●♧●

¤
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ysakaws1: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
toseman:
If you want to verify your US Fiverr accounts,I can help you do it. I only verify US,UK and Canadian accounts.
I am also an exchanger,I buy Payoneer funds
My Fiverr verification WhatsApp grouphttps:///GBJqfpoSeKlExkdar3nHzR
Can you change my Fiverr location from Ghana to Canada?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ysakaws1: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Spanishmario:
Contact me for your fiverr verification (foreign accounts), vps and foreign number...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ysakaws1: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Xbee007:

To be safe when buying review, ensure the seller places the order first before sending the money to their account. And if their account is from Zenith bank, flee.
Lol why? What happened to Zenith bank?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ysakaws1: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Distinction5050:
USA, UK and all countries number available for fiverr, upwork and all verification
WhatsApp, 08037530738
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ysakaws1:

Lol why? What happened to Zenith bank?
It is scammers' favourite. They allow you to open account without BVN and any means of identification.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ysakaws1: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Please who knows how to change the country showing on a Fiverr account? The account has been in Ghana for like 3 years. I need it changed to foreign. If I keep using a VPN from now on, will it eventually change? And how long!?? Better still, is there a way to change it instantly?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $5000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 440/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

●♧●♧●♧●

Up and buying ●■
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2020
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Whiteee(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2020
$10 fiverr review available. Naija account.
Contact in my signature.
Sold!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2020
Fiverr reviews needed from US accounts. Contact on Siggy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Kinz2049: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=frankkasa post=92505384]
Pls contact me or send your number 08030494208
Thanks that my WhatsApp number.
[/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by toseman(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ysakaws1:

It’s not possible to do,don’t let anyone deceive you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by topsquino(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dear Estimable Writer:

Kindly read about the nature of the job below.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about writing the synopsis of philosophical books like The Prince and Art of War. Of course, you don't need to read the whole book to write a good summary. After all, you can always read the summary online and write a better synopsis in your own words. That said, if you are interested, kindly read the information below.

REWARD

N 3, 000 /600words

Payments will be done twice in a week: Sundays and Thursdays

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles, not "average" articles. So, please don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay for poorly written content or a work that is plagiarised.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 100-word article test on SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST, sorry.
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ysakaws1: 5:49am On Aug 15, 2020
Curious to know: does Fiverr know when a user is using VPN to operate an account? I think I have heard people that Fiverr demoted their acct from U.S back to Nigeria, and they were always on VPN. Or how does it work in detecting that your location is false?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2020
LarrySun:
Hello guys. I hope you are all doing fine. May God continue to protect us all. And may He bless our hustles.

I have a little challenge about my Fiverr account.

I noticed that, of all the 6 gigs that I have on my account, I get clients only in one account. All the other five gigs are just dormant. The gigs that I expect to bring in good money are the dormant ones. The active one only brings me $5 or $25 jobs. cry cry cry cry

Is there anything I can do to make buyers patronage the other lucrative gigs? I'd appreciate if you have tips that could help.

PS: The account just got verified. I'm up for Level 1 evaluation by the 15th of this month. After creating various Fiverr accounts without much success, this is the one that's showing a little promise. I'm just concerned that the lucrative gigs are just dormant.

Thanks for your help.
-Have a good gig image.

-Have a good description.

-Adjust your tags to the relevant search tags in your niche.
-Try to be online as often as possible.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2020
As an author, blogger, content marketer, freelancer, proofreader, student, or you are just sending an email or posting content on social media, I strongly recommend you get Grammarly Premium, this will help you avoid embarrassing typos and improve your writings greatly. If you want to write an error-free content, Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at a cheap offer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emitheo74: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hello guys, this is rather strange...on one of my gig, I see 100+ impression yet no single click. Is there something I need to do or what?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by adefemi007(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Damitism:

Good afternoon boss. Please do you have another method of approving upwork account? The former one isn't working any longer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 7:36am On Aug 17, 2020
For those that are interested in writing an error-free content, avoiding embarrassing typos and improving their writing works greatly, call/WhatsApp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Nerdnextdoor:
As an author, blogger, content marketer, freelancer, proofreader, student, or you are just sending an email or posting content on social media, I strongly recommend you get Grammarly Premium, this will help you avoid embarrassing typos and improve your writings greatly. If you want to write an error-free content, Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at a cheap offer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Bizzyman:
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS available for sales. Multiple accounts available.

ALSO BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS. LEGIT AND SCAMPROOF

Click.on the link below and Whatsapp me.

https:///%2B2348067438374
Still available!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Joekinggraphix(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hello Guys, please is it possible to get orders without reviews on Fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Joekinggraphix:
Hello Guys, please is it possible to get orders without reviews on Fiverr
Yeah, it is possible if your niche isn't saturated enough.

If your niche is already saturated, you need to have an extremely great gig description, gig image with an impressive gig video. Then you chances will improve.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Martins134: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please which Android browser is recommended for creating gigs on Fiverr. I have used Chrome and I'm not getting past the phone verification process. Has anyone encountered this before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.