Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607660 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Michaelmercy:
How can I transfer money from PayPal to payooner please? someone should help out
Not sure if it is possible. You can trade with legitimate exchangers whose Nairaland account is at least 5yrs old.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olakunle007(m): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2020

How I earn N200,000 every month... working as a freelancer on Fiverr and Upwork.

You can do the same using *only* your phone and Internet connection.

Click to learn more:
https://digitalpud.com/my-personal-story/

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please who can recommend a good phone that can receive fiverr notification on time.

I am battling with this issue. Most time I received notification an hour plus after the buyer has already given our the Job to someone else.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
sholey4love:
Please who can recommend a good phone that can receive fiverr notification on time.

I am battling with this issue. Most time I received notification an hour plus after the buyer has already given our the Job to someone else.

Check your email often bro.it helps
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankkasa(m): 5:04am On Aug 06, 2020
erjo:
9ja fiverr review for sale
$5 - 2500
$10 - 4500
I need reviews drop your contact details
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 6:46am On Aug 06, 2020
Are you chatting, texting, blogging, content writing, book writing, school-project writing or want to attract more clients with your Fiverr, Upwork and other freelancing jobs, then get Grammarly Premium today to spice up your writing and enhance its flow. With Grammarly Premium, your writing will look like that of a pro's or at least helps you avoid embarrassing write-ups that might make you look like a fool to your Readers. Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2020
frankkasa:

To be safe when buying review, ensure the seller places the order first before sending the money to their account. And if their account is from Zenith bank, flee.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $5000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 440/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

●♧●♧●♧●

Rise and shine ▪︎▪︎
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmychib: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2020
Good morning all.
I know how hard you all have been trying to run a US Fiverr account successfully without success. oftentimes you will be asked to verify the account. Lol and you try to design an ID or buy from someone to verify and yet they will ban you.
I have a solution for you guys.
I won't just help you verify you US account I will teach you how to do it. I have verified mine.
You don't have to pay someone to help you verify. You can do it yourself.
100% Money refund if account doesn't pass the verification test but you have to follow my steps.
Contact me on Whatsapp 0810O354404
Price is 5k
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by masarauta11(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2020
CokeBar:

Rise and shine ▪︎▪︎

Please is there any way I can withdraw my $43 from payoneer, considering the fact that the minimum withdrawal amount is $50 (as I saw on my payoneer dashboard)?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2020
masarauta11:

Please is there any way I can withdraw my $43 from payoneer, considering the fact that the minimum withdrawal amount is $50 (as I saw on my payoneer dashboard)?

The minimum is $50

Maybe you can have someone send some funds to topup so you'd be able to withdraw.

Before you do that, ensure that your "make a payment" feature has been enabled.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by masarauta11(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2020
CokeBar:

The minimum is $50

Maybe you can have someone send some funds to topup so you'd be able to withdraw.

Before you do that, ensure that your "make a payment" feature has been enabled.

Okay, thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FLwriter: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I thought freelancers were having tough times on Fiverr until I went to the Logo design niche. My oh my, those guys are killing it there. One person go just get over 100 orders in queue. Freelancing get levels o.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by erjo: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
frankkasa:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by erjo: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
emmychib:
Good morning all.
I know how hard you all have been trying to run a US Fiverr account successfully without success. oftentimes you will be asked to verify the account. Lol and you try to design an ID or buy from someone to verify and yet they will ban you.
I have a solution for you guys.
I won't just help you verify you US account I will teach you how to do it. I have verified mine.
You don't have to pay someone to help you verify. You can do it yourself.
100% Money refund if account doesn't pass the verification test but you have to follow my steps.
Contact me on Whatsapp 0810O354404
Price is 5k

How about phone number verification
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmychib: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
timifaithus:

How about phone number verification
I don't sell phone number but I have someone that sells for 1k.
NB it's a one time verification
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Teja324: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Please has anyone here successfully reversed funds sent to payoneer from fiverr back to fiverr account?

Anyone? It is really urgent
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Akinsete19(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Teja324:
Please has anyone here successfully reversed funds sent to payoneer from fiverr back to fiverr account?

Anyone? It is really urgent
not possible
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Spanishmario(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Contact me for your fiverr verification (foreign accounts), vps and foreign number...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
sholey4love:

I was having the same problem with my Tecno phone... I done run go iPhone now... As my potential client dey think am to send me message I done get the notification grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
FLwriter:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I thought freelancers were having tough times on Fiverr until I went to the Logo design niche. My oh my, those guys are killing it there. One person go just get over 100 orders in queue. Freelancing get levels o.
Honestly graphic design niche is arguably the hottest niche on fiverr. probably next is writing .
The competition is also crazy!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 6:39am On Aug 07, 2020
For those that are interested, we all know that Grammarly premium packages are quite expensive which is why most people avoid it but take this opportunity now to call/WhatsApp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Nerdnextdoor:
Are you chatting, texting, blogging, content writing, book writing, school-project writing or want to attract more clients with your Fiverr, Upwork and other freelancing jobs, then get Grammarly Premium today to spice up your writing and enhance its flow. With Grammarly Premium, your writing will look like that of a pro's or at least helps you avoid embarrassing write-ups that might make you look like a fool to your Readers. Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by roland2rule(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2020
roland2rule:
TRADE YOUR LEGIT PAYPAL & PAYONEER with Roland2rule@Tetrawrite_Transacts;

Dm via https:///2347037376611 (I am also a freelancer on Upwork)

Fast Transaction✔ | Legit Deals✔ | Peaceful Rate grin

Rates are not stable and it flunctuates based on market price but for now, I buy;

PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYONEER; let's discuss
PAYONEER; let's discuss
PAYONEER; let's discuss

I help with Fiverr & Upwork withdrawal if your earnings are consistent

Dm via https:///2347037376611

ESCROW SERVICE IS IMPORTANT IF YOU CAN'T SEND FIRST
----------------------
Scammers, plz, fear God & Stay away from dealing with me! Na God I take beg you grin

-----------------------------
Nairalanders I have transacted successfully with recently; PLEASE REMOVE THE HYPHEN, I DID THAT TO STOP DISTURBING THOSE PEOPLE WITH MENTION ANYTHING I QUOTE THIS POST...
@Dipsonkk-y | @natedroi-d | @Goddy-s | @WordsWrite-r | Marvelous @..... | @eronrichi-e....

©List will be updated from time to time...
______

Notorious Nairalanders who have scammed me
1) Bulus Chongdah | He uses UAE paypal with email ddhallim@gmail.com - (He scammed me of $37; beware of him)

____
Thanks! smiley Thanks!! cool Thanks!!! cheesy

Happy weekend smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Neyoohpompy(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2020
Finally, I have deal witth her and it was smooth. I am so sorry for what happened days ago lipsrsealed
CokeBar:

Good Morning...

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Finally, I have deal witth her and it was smooth. I am so sorry for what happened days ago lipsrsealed

All good... thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
CokeBar:

All good... thanks!

na so e de b. enhanced publicity 4 CokeBar. i have deal comin.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
routsz:

na so e de b. enhanced publicity 4 CokeBar. i have deal comin.

Yaaay!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mimon79(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
I just had a smooth transaction with @CokeBar regarding Payoneer funds.

She is very courteous, professional, and the transfer was lightning fast!

Then her rates... Boy! Even with the test amount I used, you WILL not get better rates than hers. I highly recommend her service.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
CokeBar:

Yaaay!
what's your payoneer rate dear?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.