Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1671459 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2020
Nsonaso:

That is the issue you need to ask questions.
The last time I checked is $200 total from market place (payoneer partners) fiverr, upwork, Google, guru etc

Not all market places are their partners so even if you receive $1 trillion from them it won't activate.

Oga I’m telling you that I already beat their requirements and I’ve been sending to other Payoneer’s account, I’ve even used CokeBar’s services before... I Dey even show you reply wey them send gimme you dey tell me say I don’t ask questions... Nawa to you o bros.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by A305: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2020
CokeBar:

You need to have earned over $1,000 from integrated merchants like Upwork etc.
1000 or 2000
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2020
A305:
1000 or 2000

Earlier this week, they informed someone I know that it had been revised to $1000.

But from Fighal's screenshot, it shows $2000, so I'd go with that.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
fighal:
Oga I’m telling you that I already beat their requirements and I’ve been sending to other Payoneer’s account, I’ve even used CokeBar’s services before... I Dey even show you reply wey them send gimme you dey tell me say I don’t ask questions... Nawa to you o bros.

If you have been sending before and can't send again. Then is like your make a payment feature has been removed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
odizeey:

Okay. My second Payoneer can send. But my first can.

What's the new limit for sending now, please?

Some are disabled by Payoneer for reasons they never disclosed to me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nsonaso:

If you have been sending before and can't send again. Then is like your make a payment feature has been removed.

Nah... if the feature has been disabled, this is what he should see @photo. The option to send to payoneer account will be completely taken off.

But for this issue, he's advised to receive additional payments to reactivate that feature. @ 2nd photo

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
CokeBar:

Nah... if the feature has been disabled, this is what he should see @photo

But for this issue, he's advised to receive additional payments to reactivate that feature.

Maybe new policy after the feature being removed you will be asked to receive $2000 to re-activate because your account is no longer showing option to send to another payoneer account. Which normally happen when your make a payment feature is removed

Because if it's an account that has not reached the threshold to make a payment to another payoneer the feature will be there but you won't be able to use it (when you try to it will display you need to receive more payments from market place) but your case is completely removed.

Or your account is setup differently

I might be wrong though

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by silvoice(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
silvoice:
Hello
Those of us who are looking for more gig to add on fiverr should consider Editorial designs, which includes e-book design and formatting, together with the print-on-demand versions of e-books
Do I hear you say I'm not familiar with this formating things?
No worries at all . You can outsource your Jobs to us and have your work done within some hours.
We specialize in Amazon Kindle and paperback formating, both interior and cover design. but we also handle ingramspark, smashword and Lulu books Print-on-demand e-book format, and many others.
We can design your book to specification, even if it includes arts and illustration, images and complex tables.
The good thing about outsourcing to us is that we will continue to correct any possible error on a book until your client is satisfied or the book is finally published.
Our whatsapp no is available.
frankforlife2013@gmail.com
You can also see more here
https://www.nairaland.com/5372468/print-ebook-layout-formating-designs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nsonaso:

The option is there but I can’t use it due to the newly increased minimum amount... Na weytin me dey try tell you since
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
fighal:
The option is there but I can’t use it due to the newly increased minimum amount... Na weytin me dey try tell you since

OK but Na for your account them increase the limit.

I can send to another. Check if you can receive from others
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nsonaso:

Some are disabled by Payoneer for reasons they never disclosed to me.
Okay.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nsonaso:

OK but Na for your account them increase the limit.

I can send to another. Check if you can receive from others
Okay
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Bulk Payoneer Funds needed @430/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Please I need Fiverr $5 review ASAP for #2500
US account preferably.
Please contact me via WhatsApp
My number on siggy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AlmaIganishire: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
These are good tips bro. I appreciate them but do you know you can Send or receive money from any bank with zero account maintenance fee. SME I think this is for you jump on it https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
0kinographix:
Please I need Fiverr $5 review ASAP for #2500
US account preferably.
Please contact me via WhatsApp
My number on siggy
Can you help me design a logo for a friend? I will pay through fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Xbee007:

Can you help me design a logo for a friend? I will pay through fiverr.
Sure why not
That’s why I’m on Fiverr
Send a message
Www.fiverr.com/Okinographics
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
0kinographix:

Sure why not
That’s why I’m on Fiverr
Send a message
Www.fiverr.com/Okinographics
Okay

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
So many cheap scammers here
Too bad!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Too bad!!!
Okay so I didn’t wanted to post this but Xbee advices me to so as to save other potential victims.
I needed a review on my Fiverr account which I posted here and someone sent a message to me on WhatsApp saying he’s (Etin06) from Nairaland. I said okay he should create the order and I’ll pay but he declined that he has been scammed that way before and he insisted I pay before he does anything. I checked the profile on Nairaland and saw it has been registered since 2013 and active on serious topics concerning freelancing and all...
so I trusted him and paid only for him to block me afterwards.
It’s not funny how the bad ones keep tarnishing the image of the good ones!
Stay true to yourself and you’ll remain blessed
Don’t add fraud to your hustle it doesn’t pay
Legit pays always!!!
I’ll attach our complete convo and attach his dp before he blocked me
This is his WhatsApp contact 0802 182 2096

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Our convo

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2020

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2020

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2020

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Beware guyz

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Shortly afterwards, xbee needed my service on Fiverr to design a logo and I cut down my price because he’s from Nairaland. He ordered immediately!
To all legit freelancers out there, keep improving your skills and stay TRUE always! God bless us all Amen
(Fiverr changed my life)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
0kinographix:
Our convo
That is sad.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
0kinographix:
Too bad!!!
Okay so I didn’t wanted to post this but Xbee advices me to so as to save other potential victims.
I needed a review on my Fiverr account which I posted here and someone sent a message to me on WhatsApp saying he’s (Etin06) from Nairaland. I said okay he should create the order and I’ll pay but he declined that he has been scammed that way before and he insisted I pay before he does anything. I checked the profile on Nairaland and saw it has been registered since 2013 and active on serious topics concerning freelancing and all...
Legit pays always!!!
Person go just dey scam people. Cos of small change dem go dey disgrace themselves.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
0kinographix:
Our convo
That is sad.

A check on his account number returns this...

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
0kinographix:
Too bad!!!
Legit pays always!!!

You made the mistake any person can just claim to be someone else.

You should have asked him to quote you with that user name he claimed to be. Then he will give you one cheap excuse then you run.

You don't just pay someone because he contacts you on whatsapp and claimed he is seun on nairaland.

Ask him to use suen user and a quote you

7 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nsonaso:

You made the mistake any person can just claim to be someone else.

You should have asked him to quote you with that user name he claimed to be. Then he will give you one cheap excuse then you run.

You don't just pay someone because he contacts you on whatsapp and claimed he is seun on nairaland.

Ask him to use suen user and a quote you
And also, never pay a reviewer first. Never.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by etin06(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
0kinographix:
Too bad!!!
Legit pays always!!!

That's is serious. Next time ask such person to quote you on nairaland that's how we have been verifying moniker on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.