Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1672721 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Please I will need a trusted person for payoneer funds here. My plug is making his rate literally unfair for me

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
I read about escrow and all
I don’t know how that works.
My former plug doesn’t use escrow, I just send him payoneer funds and he sends money (I’ve never seen him before) we’ve transacted huge amount of money severally but now I come here and see amazing rates. After what happened today about the review scam, I want to be very careful
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by etin06(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
0kinographix:
Please I will need a trusted person for payoneer funds here. My plug is making his rate literally unfair for me
You need to be careful, alot of people will contact you claiming to be trusted. Learn how to use escrow
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
I think I’ll just stick to my plug then, this place seems to be very risky
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femolacaster(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
0kinographix:
Shortly afterwards, xbee needed my service on Fiverr to design a logo and I cut down my price because he’s from Nairaland. He ordered immediately!
To all legit freelancers out there, keep improving your skills and stay TRUE always! God bless us all Amen
(Fiverr changed my life)
Sorry for your loss bro, God will surely replenish what you've lost in multiple fold.
As for the scammer and the potential ones, your doom beckons.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
0kinographix:
CokeBar or Nsonaso. Both have been around for a while with no complaints.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
0kinographix:

Come...

We can use a trusted escrow or a mod...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0kinographix: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Femolacaster:

Sorry for your loss bro, God will surely replenish what you've lost in multiple fold.
As for the scammer and the potential ones, your doom beckons.
Amen bro thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Xbee007:

CokeBar or Nsonaso. Both have been around for a while with no complaints.

Thanks for the recommendation Chief!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
0kinographix:

Amen bro thanks
There lots of scammers here bro, you need to be careful. When I posted my interest in buying a Fiverr account, someone contacted me with like 6 different account links, 3k for each account.
Two things save me, I knew it was too cheap & he was anxious for me to pay.
Never pay anyone before service & always check their number on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajasay3030(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
What are you guys saying about Payoneer requirements, please?

I was waiting for a time when my Fiverr fund would reach $200 so I could withdraw to my Payoneer account and send to an exchanger.

But now that you are mentioning $1k, $2k, it is getting more complicated.

Please, what is your advise to me? I have never withdrawn to Payoneer before, and this makes me feel skeptical a bit more.

E jor, e dakun...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
ajasay3030:
What are you guys saying about Payoneer requirements, please?

I was waiting for a time when my Fiverr fund would reach $200 so I could withdraw to my Payoneer account and send to an exchanger.

But now that you are mentioning $1k, $2k, it is getting more complicated.

Please, what is your advise to me? I have never withdrawn to Payoneer before, and this makes me feel skeptical a bit more.

E jor, e dakun...
Withdraw to bank
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajasay3030(m): 6:46am On Sep 19, 2020
odizeey:

Withdraw to bank

Do you mean I should withdraw to Payoneer and from Payoneer to bank, or directly from Fiverr to bank? Please, I'm new to Fiverr, and I have only withdrawn to PayPal through an exchanger. My concern is about the huge difference in exchange rates between PayPal and Payoneer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2020
ajasay3030:

Do you mean I should withdraw to Payoneer and from Payoneer to bank, or directly from Fiverr to bank? Please, I'm new to Fiverr, and I have only withdrawn to PayPal through an exchanger. My concern is about the huge difference in exchange rates between PayPal and Payoneer.
Fiverr to Payoneer, Payoneer to bank.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2020
ajasay3030:

Withdraw from Fiverr to Payoneer then from Payoneer to bank.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by anchex101(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2020
AbamOnyerubi:

It's a US account.

Yeah.

How much for a review?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by anchex101(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2020
Easiest loop to diversify your income on fiverr

You don't realise this yet, but as you read this post, you will begin to feel amazed as how much you can make with just little effort.

Are you a level 1 or level 2 seller, and you want to wholely maximize fiverr profits and earn more?

Then you should do this...

Create a copywriting gig!

A lot of businesses are springing up daily around the globe - courtesy of covid19- and are looking for rockstar copywriters to help them grow their brands with proven persuasive words.

Now you can tap into this onrushing demand of great copy and make profits off it.

Did you say you don't have the skill of copywriting?

Don't get yourself worked up!

With two years of experience as a direct response copywriter, I will

✔ write highly COMPELLING email sequence/autoresponder for your clients

✔ write PERSUASIVE sales letter and landing page copy

✔ POWERFUL product descriptions for your clients e-commerce store

What should you do?

Create optimized gigs for this service on fiverr and outsource!

Again...

It definitely would be stellar jobs and like a magnet, attract ONLY 5-star reviews. Nothing less!

Also, once your gig is ordered, I will give you exactly the "words" to say to your client for every reply.

You have zero worries for anything

♦ you do little to nothing

♦get to make more money than you are making currently

♦improve your profile greatly with stellar reviews

Check my con tact on my bio let's take a deep dive to it straight away!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Payoneer Needed @430/$

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Take your writing jobs, be it, e-book writing, proofreading, article writing, editing, blog posting, Fiverr or Upwork reviews, to a higher level with Grammarly Premium. Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Proanalyst(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2020
I need to pack your PayPal and send you naira grin

Buying consistently.

Buying at your rate / conditions.

Quote me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbamOnyerubi: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2020
anchex101:

How much for a review?

Whatsapp 0701.215.3525
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 430/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

●♧●♧●♧●

Weekend Buying !

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajasay3030(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2020
odizeey:

Withdraw from Fiverr to Payoneer then from Payoneer to bank.

Thank you, guys. But the issue here is, I heard that Payoneer standard exchange rate is #360/$ or so while exchanger can change based on the black market rate of up to #430/$. This amounts to a deficit of about $70 per dollar. Don't you think this is huge?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Wonderboy1(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2020
fighal:
Okay

Hi Chief,

I sent you a message
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2020
ajasay3030:

Thank you, guys. But the issue here is, I heard that Payoneer standard exchange rate is #360/$ or so while exchanger can change based on the black market rate of up to #430/$. This amounts to a deficit of about $70 per dollar. Don't you think this is huge?

Baba. It's not deficit. I did a transaction on my other Payoneer straight to bank.

Some people are taking less, with PayPal.

If you earn more the option will be open for you.

Moreover, you will know peace when you transact directly to your bank.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2020
ajasay3030:

Which local bank do you use?

First Bank gives me at least #385 to $1.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by obamartins(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nsonaso:

Maybe new policy after the feature being removed you will be asked to receive $2000 to re-activate because your account is no longer showing option to send to another payoneer account. Which normally happen when your make a payment feature is removed

Because if it's an account that has not reached the threshold to make a payment to another payoneer the feature will be there but you won't be able to use it (when you try to it will display you need to receive more payments from market place) but your case is completely removed.

Or your account is setup differently

I might be wrong though

This is a new policy to take out those who open payoneer accounts for FX. But you can still withdraw money to bank (naira or dorm account). But it makes it difficult for New payoneer account holders to sell their funds to exchangers. However, the $2000 USD is cummulative, which means you can start using the Make a Payment (MAP) option if your account has received atleast $2000 cummulatively from Amazon, fiver, upwork and other payoneer approved organizations. Finally, you can still withdraw as low as $50 to your bank account after paying payoneers 2% fee.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Setharry(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Do you have writing jobs of any kind you want to outsource? Be it article writing, blog post, e-books writing, reviews, proofreading and editing.
Hire me now!

My name is Seth Harry,
I am a prolific Writer, I write unique & error-free article...

If you want me to write for you, kindly message me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajasay3030(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Xbee007:

Which local bank do you use?

First Bank gives me at least #385 to $1.

Thanks @odizeey

I use First bank too. Sorry that my questions are many. Please, which option should I use to withdrawal from Fiverr to my Payoneer account. I saw "bank account" and "Fiverr revenue card". They both carry Payoneer logo.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
ajasay3030:

Thanks @odizeey

I use First bank too. Sorry that my questions are many. Please, which option should I use to withdrawal from Fiverr to my Payoneer account. I saw "bank account" and "Fiverr revenue card". They both carry Payoneer logo.
It's okay.
Use bank account. You don't need Fiverr revenue card.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
ajasay3030:

Thanks

Use any. I use bank. Some people use revenue card.

But don't transfer money on weekends. You will get your money on Tuesday.

Transfer from Payoneer to bank from Monday to Thursday
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajasay3030(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Thanks a ton to you, mates...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.