Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613341 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
samsard:
True Sha. There's always a Lionel Messi / C. Ronaldo in everything cheesy
Naso.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $5000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 440/$

Rate is 440/$

Rate is 440/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

●♧●♧●♧●

Come let's discuss smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajasay3030(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2020
I heard that First bank pays #397/$ when you withdraw from Payoneer to First bank account. When I checked online, the rate was the same.

My questions is, the same source (nairametrics) shows that access bank and some other banks have impressive rates around #450/$.

Please, does anyone here transfer from Payoneer to banks like Access, UBA, or FCMB? Please, let me know their rates. I'm thinking of opening any of these banks, as I only have a First bank account.

If I need to mention, I can't use an exchanger as I have just started using Payoneer and haven't reached their threshold.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2020
ajasay3030:
I heard that First bank pays #397/$ when you withdraw from Payoneer to First bank account. When I checked online, the rate was the same.

My questions is, the same source (nairametrics) shows that access bank and some other banks have impressive rates around #450/$.

Please, does anyone here transfer from Payoneer to banks like Access, UBA, or FCMB? Please, let me know their rates. I'm thinking of opening any of these banks, as I only have a First bank account.

If I need to mention, I can't use an exchanger as I have just started using Payoneer and haven't reached their threshold.
First Bank gave me #386 for a dollar the last time I withdrew. Access Bank is even terrible, no go area.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajasay3030(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2020
Xbee007:

First Bank gave me #386 for a dollar the last time I withdrew. Access Bank is even terrible, no go area.

Lol. Thanks man.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajasay3030(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2020
Payoneer has just blocked my account due to unsuccessful verification. Please, who can open and verify another one for me, and how much will you charge?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by stingermania(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2020
I'm buying up-to $50k Payoneer, PayPal or Fiverr funds.

Rate is good... Let's talk

We can use a reputable Escrow for transaction.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fanaticf: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2020
Who knows the rate at which Stanbic IBTC charges for Payoneer exchange?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by homebase(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hi, i just sent you a message on WhatsApp now

CokeBar:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by homebase(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
I just did a transaction with CokeBar that involve a huge amount.

Everything went smoothly and her speedy of crediting your account is per excellent

With people like CokeBar there is still hope for a greater Nigeria.

CokeBar:

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
homebase:
I just did a transaction with CokeBar that involve a huge amount.

Everything went smoothly and her speedy of crediting your account is per excellent

With people like CokeBar there is still hope for a greater Nigeria.

Thanks Chief!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Guys, have your gigs had any resurgence?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ineaghe(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Does anyone know if I can I link my fiverr account to a payoneer account that has a different name from the fiverr account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goddey1709(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Yes, you can but if you have used that payoneer account to clear fund from a Fiverr account before, it might lead to the suspension of the new Fiverr account
ineaghe:
Does anyone know if I can I link my fiverr account to a payoneer account that has a different name from the fiverr account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Bizzyman:
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS available for sales. Multiple accounts available..

Upwork review available for sales too.

ALSO BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS. LEGIT AND SCAMPROOF

Click.on the link below and Whatsapp me.

https:///%2B2348067438374
Review still available.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ineaghe(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2020
Goddey1709:
Yes, you can but if you have used that payoneer account to clear fund from a Fiverr account before, it might lead to the suspension of the new Fiverr account

Okay. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Rate is 440/$

Rate is 440/$

Rate is 440/$

●♧●♧●♧●

Come come
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbamOnyerubi: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Omo, my gigs keep sinking each day, no single order since I created the account. Damn, this is sad!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ndong1(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2020
Xbee007:

Access Bank gave me #370 for a dollar... Not pleasant
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Ndong1:
Access Bank gave me #370 for a dollar... Not pleasant
If you mistakenly order stuffs online using Access ATM card, they will charge over #450 for a dollar. They are thieves.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Victoronah1: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hello Guys.I really need your help with this.. I need to pay a freelancer on fiverr, but i need paypay and i dont have it.. Gtb just stopped working.. can you help me pay for the service, and i will send the Equaivalent to you in naira i nedd this done within 24hrs from the time of this Post
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thebestpicks: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
How to Start Mini Importation Business in Nigeria (Complete guide)

If you’ve been into buying and selling in Nigeria, you should have thought of scaling up your business by importing goods from outside the country, if not you should have heard of the big gurus who import cheap products with a crazy profit margin. This is a comprehensive guide on how to start mini importation business in Nigeria and make good profit from the comfort of your home.

This guide covers the basics information about starting a mini importation business in Nigeria and professional advice from a professional. 100% practical images & Videos on how to ABC

Being a business minded person, you want to make a profit, that’s the whole essence of venturing into any business. I will show you the cheapest places to buy products,

In this guide you will learn.....

* Cost of starting a mini importation business in Nigeria which is extremely cheap.

* Where to import items from

* Sellable products – How to identify a product that will sell in Nigeria

* How to get products at the lowest possible price

* How to select products to make a profit

* How to ship your products to your destination

* How to sell your products online using, Jumia, Konga, Facebook ads, instagram ads etc

* How to deliver your products to customers and lot's more..

All this 4 copies you get at just 2,500 naira only and you download your copy instantly. Whatsapp 07032146558 for more details, questions and 24/7 guide.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thebestpicks: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
FACEBOOK ADVERT STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Why do you have to pay huge sum of money to some so called experts to run facebook or instagram ads for you, when you can learn it yourself and achieve your desired result.

The Ultimate Guide To Using Facebook ads to get more leads and sales. A comprehensive guide with step by step images to guide you all the way.

Here’s what you’ll learn in this Complete guide:

* Common Mistakes Made When Running Facebook Ads, And Why You Lose Lots of Money Without Making Desired Sales.
* How To Get Started With Facebook Ads
* Getting To Know The Facebook Ads Manager
* How To Lower Your Overall Facebook Ad Budget ..
* Facebook Ads vs. Boost Posts , Which makes best sales
* Gain Maximum Exposure Using Custom Targeted Audiences
* How To Use Retarget Marketing With Facebook
* How To Create A Facebook Lead Capture Funnel
* Reasons You Should Use Facebook Ads
* How to Choose the Right Audience for Your Facebook Ads to Sell Fast
* How to Create Facebook Ads for Every Stage of the Funel, Step By Step
* 5 Tips for Creating Successful Facebook Ads
* And all You Need to Know About Facebook Ads...

And guess what...
You can resell if you like to, because as you download your copy it comes with a free right to resell from me, how about that!

So what do you say?

Are you ready to create Facebook ads that wow your audience and generate great sales for you?

@ 1,000 only, you get your copy instantly

Whatsapp 07032146558

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Victoronah1:
Hello Guys.I really need your help with this.. I need to pay a freelancer on fiverr, but i need paypay and i dont have it.. Gtb just stopped working.. can you help me pay for the service, and i will send the Equaivalent to you in naira

WhatsApp me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Victoronah1: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Besto:

WhatsApp me
Where? Your number is not Anywhere
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Victoronah1:
Where? Your number is not Anywhere
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Rate is 440/$

Rate is 440/$

Rate is 440/$

●♧●♧●♧●

Come let's discuss... cheesy

¤▪︎¤
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:26am On Oct 21, 2020
andriy65:
I will help you get your upwork account approved within 10mins...dm me or chat me up on 0905 065 7558.
payment after service delivery
Ok cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 4:46am On Oct 22, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50, $100 and above
Rates are good.
Fast Paymemt
Contact details on signature.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Xbee007:

If you mistakenly order stuffs online using Access ATM card, they will charge over #450 for a dollar. They are thieves.
That's what I don't understand. Why is it high going out, but low coming in.

Thieves full this country.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2020
Victoronah1:
Hello Guys.I really need your help with this.. I need to pay a freelancer on fiverr, but i need paypay and i dont have it.. Gtb just stopped working.. can you help me pay for the service, and i will send the Equaivalent to you in naira i nedd this done within 24hrs from the time of this Post
WhatsApp me. https:///%2B2348067438374
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2020
ajasay3030:
Payoneer has just blocked my account due to unsuccessful verification. Please, who can open and verify another one for me, and how much will you charge?
WhatsApp me. https:///%2B2348067438374

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.