Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1614204 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Remmedy:

Fighal please help me with your whatsapp number I just joined 1xbet affiliate ...
I need a senior colleague to help me Stand firm .
you dey Telegram? Gimme your I.D I go message you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Remmedy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
fighal:
you dey Telegram? Gimme your I.D I go message you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ladywealth(f): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Good evening ple I would love to know more about freelancing. thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2020
timifaithus:
USA RDP AVAILABLE FOR ONE YEAR.

WITH THIS YOU CAN STAY ONLINE 24/7 ON FIVERR

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, CONTACT ME NOW

Still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2020
ajasay3030:
Hi great people.

Payoneer just replied my verification process exactly after 2 weeks, telling me that my documents were not clear or unreadable. This was the same picture I used for my Fiverr verification.

Mind you, I used my National ID card for both government-issued photo ID and address verification. Perhaps, they don't accept our National ID.

Please, if you have experienced this before, let me know what you did.

Hello, mine has been pending since may.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $5000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 440/$

Rate is 440/$

Rate is 440/$

Rate is 440/$

Rate is 440/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

●♧●♧●♧●

Come let's discuss... cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajasay3030(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
timifaithus:

Hello, mine has been pending since may.

Message their CS or contact them through a phone call. They've later blocked my account after using a fake ID though.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
$120 Payoneer Needed today @450/$

Limited Time offer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Elibest693(m): 6:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Kindly contact me if you have experience in posting on WordPress and adding Amazon affiliate links in blog articles, adding hyperlinks to content, proofreading content and adding pictures of the product in blog articles.
Come with evidence please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dayray93: 6:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Fiverr review for sale.
Contact me if you need.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2020
Bizzyman:
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS available for sales. Multiple accounts available..

Upwork review available for sales too.

ALSO BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS. LEGIT AND SCAMPROOF

Click.on the link below and Whatsapp me.

https:///%2B2348067438374
Keep it coming. Reviews available.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajasay3030(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2020
Hi everyone!

Please, I'm thinking of creating a Fiverr foreign account, but I'm scared of how to go about the verification process.

I'm willing to create a Scottish or Canadian account, as US account now demands for W-9 form.

On the part of VPN, I learnt using Zenmate will help.

Please, if you have a knowledge of how to successfully create and verify a foreign account, preferably a UK account, help a brother.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Please, is it safe to save huge cash on Payoneer?

If no, can someone suggest a better option?

I'd have preferred saving on my domiciliary account, but the recent CBN policy doesn't sound good.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoftHeart(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
geloorrrrdd:

I'd have preferred saving on my domiciliary account, but the recent CBN policy doesn't sound good.

Please, what policy is that?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Africangiants(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
wow huge number of pages now. weldone all.
On fiverr, have you noticed the almost zero customer on fiverr. i tired some tips and it made me have few orders although i must confess its like 20 percent of what i had before. i was netting between 20 to 45 orders monthly before but after the corona i had nothing till i used these tips and i now have around 8 to 12 per month. check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxqbX30Illc

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Not sure of what you're referring to as CBN policy, but you'd do well to filter the real news from rumours.

You can withdraw up to $10,000 per week from your dollar account.

Leaving your money in Payoneer isn't safe. Think of cybertheft, company issues like we witnessed this year with Payoneer and all.

In all, do your due diligence and do what's best for you.

geloorrrrdd:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2020
Guys are back. Anyone tried that Fiverr promoted gig thing?

How is it? Any luck?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geloorrrrdd(m): 1:37am On Oct 29, 2020
SoftHeart:

Please, what policy is that?

Look this link up: https://www.nairaland.com/6138438/cbns-dollar-restrictions-killing-businesses

Apparently, you can't withdraw inflow cash from your domiciliary account. So, if you receive payment from US, UK or any country, you'll have to change it to Naira before you can withdraw.

You're also restricted from making transfers from your domiciliary account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geloorrrrdd(m): 1:41am On Oct 29, 2020
tolajay:
Not sure of what you're referring to as CBN policy, but you'd do well to filter the real news from rumours.

You can withdraw up to $10,000 per week from your dollar account.

Leaving your money in Payoneer isn't safe. Think of cybertheft, company issues like we witnessed this year with Payoneer and all.

In all, do your due diligence and do what's best for you.

I'm referring to CBN's policy on Forex restriction. You can't withdraw inflow cash over the counter in dollars. You're required to change it to naira at the bank's selling rate.

What you said about Payoneer.. Yes, I'm equally scared about them. Where do you suggest I save cash aside Payoneer and domiciliary account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kalu61(m): 2:15am On Oct 29, 2020
lloydtruth:
$20 Fiverr review for sale. From Nigerian account.
let me see the profile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lloydtruth: 6:49am On Oct 29, 2020
kalu61:
let me see the profile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50, $100 and above
Rates are good.
Fast Payment
Contact details on signature.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoftHeart(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2020
geloorrrrdd:

Look this link up: https://www.nairaland.com/6138438/cbns-dollar-restrictions-killing-businesses

Apparently, you can't withdraw inflow cash from your domiciliary account. So, if you receive payment from US, UK or any country, you'll have to change it to Naira before you can withdraw.

You're also restricted from making transfers from your domiciliary account.

Anyway, I don't know about cash withdrawal for now, but I sent some fund from my domiciliary account to another domiciliary account yesterday, and the recipient received the fund within a few minutes.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2020
SoftHeart:

Anyway, I don't know about cash withdrawal for now, but I sent some fund from my domiciliary account to another domiciliary account yesterday, and the recipient received the fund within a few minutes.
Wow. I'm surprised. Almost everybody seem to be complaining about this restriction on twitter. Anyway, which bank are you using?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoftHeart(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2020
geloorrrrdd:
Which bank are you using?
Is it that you don't believe this or you want to be using the bank?

If I'm able to make that transfer, you should be able to do same in any bank.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2020
SoftHeart:

Is it that you don't believe this or you want to be using the bank?

If I'm able to make that transfer, you should be able to do same in any bank.
The latter. Besides, transfers is the least of my worries. Have you tried withdrawing from the account recently?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoftHeart(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2020
geloorrrrdd:
The latter. Besides, transfers is the least of my worries. Have you tried withdrawing from the account recently?
Sterling.
No, I will confirm that tomorrow or by Monday. The issue with some bank branches is that they hardly have foreign cash available for withdrawal, this is partly because the demand is far more than the supply...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geloorrrrdd(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2020
SoftHeart:

Sterling.
No, I will confirm that tomorrow or by Monday. The issue with some bank branches is that they hardly have foreign cash available for withdrawal, this is partly because the demand is far more than the supply...
Yea, that's true. Please, let me know once you've confirmed. I'll be expecting your quote. Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dayray93: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
$28 Fiverr review available from a Nigerian account.
Quote me if you're interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dayray93: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Please what's it all about?
PuZZyNegro:
Guys are back. Anyone tried that Fiverr promoted gig thing?

How is it? Any luck?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dayray93:
Please what's it all about?

I saw your mail. I will answer you here.

It's like Google pay per click ad. You pay Fiverr to feature your gig on the front page. You pay per click on your gig ad.

This is a new feature and is only available to selected sellers. I will snap it on my computer and share here.

They are even offering me some free credit to test the ad but I ain't buying into it yet. At least, not when my gig is still receiving organic traffic.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

I saw your mail. I will answer you here.

It's like Google pay per click ad. You pay Fiverr to feature your gig on the front page. You pay per click on your gig ad.

This is a new feature and is only available to selected sellers. I will snap it on my computer and share here.

They are even offering me some free credit to test the ad but I ain't buying into it yet. At least, not when my gig is still receiving organic traffic.
I googled it and it isn't a new feature. It has been around since 2017.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.