Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611930 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
sourceberry:
SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout 24/7!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds quickly.

Whatsapp link - https:///message/X56EXMNZY56AH1
Fast and reliable
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
Xbee007:

You're doing the lord's work bro.
He is not doing the Lord’s work. He is spoiling an innocent person’s reputation. I’m giving him @Raamba Raamba the opportunity to take down the posts or I leave him to God. I have also sent him an email to do that. This is someone I don’t know and have never had any conversation with him in whatsoever way. You shouldn’t be glorifying anyone that comes here to call someone scam without any proof; instead, he should be reported if he doesn’t show proofs in 24 hours. It’s just sad that this is a new legitimate business and someone is already trying to pull me down. P.S - I have done a successful transaction with someone on nairaland already @hazardd

Mods please tell @Raamba to take down every post he called me a scammer or show proofs
CC Dominique @Dominique

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
sourceberry:

He is not doing the Lord’s work. He is spoiling an innocent person’s reputation. I’m giving him @Raamba Raamba the opportunity to take down the posts or I leave him to God. I have also sent him an email to do that. This is someone I don’t know and have had any conversation with in whatsoever way. You shouldn’t be glorifying anyone that comes here to call someone scam without any proof; instead, he should be reported if he doesn’t show proofs in 24 hours. It’s just sad that this a new legitimate business and someone is already trying to pull me down. P.S - I have done a successful transaction with someone on nairaland already @hazardd
There is a scammer on the prowl using a similar template as yours. When I saw your first post here, my mind immediately went to him.

But if you are legit your success will speak for you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Xbee007:

There is a scammer on the prowl using a similar template as yours. When I saw your first post here, my mind immediately went to him.

But @Raamba should have verified before causing such a big dent to an image I’m just building. You have no idea how sad I am right now. To me, it is pure wickedness. Why would you go under a stranger’s business page and start posting scam under it. Not in one or two places, but in several places. Btw, please if you find out who is using the same template as me, kindly quote.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Raamba:
You are a scammer and a spammer
where are your proves?.

Do it ASAP...

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
sourceberry:

But @Raamba should have verified before causing such a big dent to an image I’m just building. You have no idea how sad I am right now. To me, it is pure wickedness. Why would you go under a stranger’s business page and start posting scam under it. Not in one or two places, but in several places. Btw, please if you find out who is using the same template as me, kindly quote.
The most successful exchangers here were once labelled scammers too. There honesty and credibility spoke for them. Don't let this spoil your mood sha. Just talk to the mods and they will take care of everything.

I agree with you though, he has to delete all those posts he has made since there is no credible evidence to back them up. He should give you benefit of the doubt.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Xbee007:

The most successful exchangers here were once labelled scammers too. There honesty and credibility spoke for them. Don't let this spoil your mood sha. Just talk to the mods and they will take care of everything.

I agree with you though, he has to delete all those posts he has made since there is no credible evidence to back them up. He should give you benefit of the doubt.
Thanks for the kind words. How can I contact the mods please? They should at least ask him to provide proofs or take down the posts. I also noticed all his posts were him posting scam under people’s posts. I suspect he is also an exchanger trying to pull his competitors down.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
raphemmanuel:
where are your proves?.

Do it ASAP...
Thank you oh. Please quote him to provide proofs oh�� Even if it is proof of ATTEMPTED scam.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
sourceberry:

Thanks for the kind words. How can I contact the mods please? They should at least ask him to provide proofs or take down the posts. I also noticed all his posts were him posting scam under people’s posts. I suspect he is also an exchanger trying to pull his competitors down.
I don't think he is trying to pull down any competitor. Posts like his save tons of newbies from scammers like Ample02, Canifa, Jagaban etc. Unfortunately though, innocent people can be mistakenly mislabeled.

Talk to Dominique.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
raphemmanuel:
where are your proves?.

Do it ASAP...
There can't be proof in situations like this until someone get scammed and by then it would be too late. There are red flags though; new account and similar M.O. with a seasoned scammer (Jagaban).

P.S. Not saying they are a scammer. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. If they are legit, I wish them all the very best!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Xbee007:

There can't be proof in situations like this until someone get scammed and by then it would be too late. There are red flags though; new account and similar M.O. with a seasoned scammer (Jagaban).

P.S. Not saying they are a scammer. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. If they are legit, I wish them all the very best!!!
On the bolded:
How do you mean?

Are you trying to tell me that it is normal to point an accusation finger on someone base on assumption?

It is totally bad.
It is not nice to accuse anyone of a crime without proves or evidence.

Note: I am not shielding him, but truth be told; for @Raamba to come out publicly to lay an accusation on @sourceberry, he should have concrete evidence(s) to backup his claim.

I think the mod for the section should interfere in this matter.
If the "accused" is found guilty he should face the punishment from the Mod, and if the "accuser" cannot provide good proves, Mod should also punish him too. Because he is trying to defame another, which is very bad especially when it comes to business...

And for everyone trying to trade with anyone, DO YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK on the person you are dealing with, or you can ask questions if anyone has successfully done a business with the person or probably a KNOW ESCROW can be involved...

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abisabat: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Xbee007:

There should be proof before you call someone a scammer. The damage caused by false accusations may take so long to be resolved. A new account is not always a sign that someone is a scammer. A new account should only tell prospective clients to be very careful when dealing. Every business with good reputation was once a new business at a particular time.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
raphemmanuel:
On the bolded:
How do you mean?

Are you trying to tell me that it is normal to point an accusation finger on someone base on assumption?

It is totally bad.
It is not nice to accuse anyone of a crime without proves or evidence.

Note: I am not shielding him, but truth be told; for @Raamba to come out publicly to lay an accusation on @sourceberry, he should have concrete evidence(s) to backup his claim.

I think the mod for the section should interfere in this matter.
If the "accused" is found guilty he should face the punishment from the Mod, and if the "accuser" cannot provide good proves, Mod should also punish him too. Because he is trying to defame another, which is very bad especially when it comes to business...

And for everyone trying to trade with anyone, DO YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK on the person you are dealing with, or you can ask questions if anyone has successfully done a business with the person or probably a KNOW ESCROW can be involved...
Thank you very much. I haven’t even had a one-word conversation with this @Raamba before. I have no idea who he is. He should just come out to tender proof, even if it is just one screenshot or something. I’m losing patience. To me, it is just pure wickedness. How can someone who wants to scam clearly states in all his posts that he accepts escrow from reputable people on Nairaland?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
Xbee007:

I did a transaction with a Nairalander before the accusation, and I also did another transaction with a different Nairalander this evening (after accusation). I am happy they came out to vouch for me, but at the same time sad to imagine what the situation would have been like if I am yet to do a transaction with any Nairalander. This is extremely deplorable, and @Raamba should be reported and banned, except he can show his proofs.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
sourceberry:

I did a transaction with a Nairalander before the accusation, and I also did another transaction with a different Nairalander this evening (after accusation). I am happy they came out to vouch for me, but at the same time sad to imagine what the situation would have been like if I am yet to do a transaction with any Nairalander. This is extremely deplorable, and @Raamba should be reported and banned, except he can show his proofs.
These are the best forms of recommendations you can get. Raamba should give you the benefit of the doubt and take down his posts.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EmmaGeneral: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
sourceberry:
SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout 24/7!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds quickly.

Still buying your Payoneer, Btc, and many more. Come with a reputable escrow if necessary.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Runon2: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Xbee007:

Exactly. Immediately I saw his post, I thought he was Ample02. Both of them are using almost the same style.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2020
Runon2:

Exactly. Immediately I saw his post, I thought he was Ample02 Both of them are using almost the same style.
Really? This is really bad. I don’t know who that is. Is it the words that are similar or the picture? I need to make changes ASAP.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Runon2: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2020
sourceberry:

Really? This is really bad. I don’t know who that is. Is it the words that are similar or the picture? I need to make changes ASAP.
1. Yes the words are similar. (Major reason)
2. Your moniker was created last month. His last seven monikers (Motad, xfastxchange, crement, Kabila64, ObaGoal10, MachineryFunds, fanaticf) were created last month too.
However, you don't need to make any changes because you have been vindicated.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2020
EmmaGeneral:

There are so many uninformed people whose sole mission on Nairaland is to destroy other people. When I advertised selling mturk account in August, I faced the same thing. The miscreants who will accuse you of scam are usually new on Nairaland and they'll so frustrate you. In my own case, I was able to ward them off by challenging them to provide proofs.

Standing my ground eventually paid off.
Let Raamba provide his proof before anyone blacklists or do business with Sourceberry.
I have been scammed in a similar situation. Someone tagged a moniker as a scammer. The account was only 3-4 months old, with few activities, but he defended himself and the accuser backed off.
Turns out he was a scammer after all. I fell victim.
So let Raamba provide his evidence.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2020
Runon2:

2. Your moniker was created last month. His last seven monikers (Motad, xfastxchange, crement, Kabila64, ObaGoal10, MachineryFunds, fanaticf) were created last month too.
Thanks. Won’t make changes then.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2020
Runon2:

No offense, but you don't have the credibility to make that statement. Your account was also created last month.
I think only credible, old members can vouch for anyone.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EmmaGeneral: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2020
dreaizy:

Let Raamba provide his proof before anyone blacklists or do business with Sourceberry.
I have been scammed in a similar situation. Someone tagged a moniker as a scammer. The account was only 3-4 months old, with few activities, but he defended himself and the accuser backed off.
Turns out he was a scammer after all. I fell victim.
So let Raamba provide his evidence.

Exactly!!!
It is a damn if you do and damn if you don't situation. You look like a horrible person when you call out people that you think might be scammer. Yet, you also feel bad seeing people getting scammed of their hard earned money knowing you could have done something to stop it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Runon2: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Blasthem(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2020
dreaizy:

No offense, but you don't have the credibility to make that statement. Your account was also created last month.
I think only credible, old members can vouch for anyone.
His account was also created within last month and he has busted over 60 scamming account. Just look at all the people he follows; they are all certified scammer accounts.

Sadly, most of them were busted after they scammed people.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2020
Blasthem:

You are talking like a fool

You don''t know Runon/Runon2, because you don't visit the currency thread often. He has been fighting Ample2 for some months now.

Besides, he was only reacting to a question asked earlier.
Dude is like an angel watching over trader's on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.