Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1620639 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2020
dreaizy:

Let Raamba provide his proof before anyone blacklists or do business with Sourceberry.
I have been scammed in a similar situation. Someone tagged a moniker as a scammer. The account was only 3-4 months old, with few activities, but he defended himself and the accuser backed off.
Turns out he was a scammer after all. I fell victim.
So let Raamba provide his evidence.
@Raamba has been flagged by mods already for false accusation. Talking about accusation, you will agree with me that it makes no sense to call someone a scammer without backing it up with proofs immediately. There is no reason to wait for people to call you out to drop proofs before doing that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2020
Sourceberry, if you can make a video holding a valid means of identification (cover your identification number of course) telling people here on Nairaland that you are not a scammer that would boost your credibility and shut everyone up for sure.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Blasthem(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Xbee007:
Sourceberry, if you can make a video holding a valid means of identification (cover your identification number of course) telling people here on Nairaland that you are not a scammer that would boost your credibility and shut everyone up for sure.
I don’t mind doing that to boost my credibility, but not here to the public. Anyone who wants to deal can request for that, and I will send that privately.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Runon2: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2020
sourceberry:

@Raamba has been flagged by mods already for false accusation. Talking about accusation, you will agree with me that it makes no sense to call someone a scammer without backing it up with proofs immediately. There is no reason to wait for people to call you out to drop proofs before doing that.
I do, that's why is said he should provide proof.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2020
Runon2:

Runon2 is the continuation of Runon. I'm not a new member.
OK, sorry. That's why I said "no offense." because I wanted to state the obvious without being offensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2020
EmmaGeneral:

He has been called out to do that and it's taking him eternity. Don't be surprised if he comes here to give the same reason as the one you provided above.

Having been a victim of such unwarranted defamation, I personally believe that people should have proofs before accusing anyone of being a scammer.

Meanwhile, do get in touch with me about your last enquiry.
Since they are suspending accounts, I am waiting for things to settle down.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
dreaizy:

Reviews still dey work?

It works, at least your igs will be visible
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bulk Payoneer N460/$

Bulk Bitcoin - N470/$

Bulk PerfectMoney - N455/$

Bits and small quantities can also come

http:///2348122204769

NB : Rates can change anytime depending on current market trends - Escrow is always allowed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
$5 review from Canadian fiverr account going for 4k naira.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Come with a known escrow!

Bulk come for 455/$

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■

Come to my office
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by degreat2: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bosslady,faster than flash. She delivered top notch service....WELLDONE COKEBAR
CokeBar:

Come to my office
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
degreat2:
Bosslady,faster than flash. She delivered top notch service....WELLDONE COKEBAR

Thanks chief smiley

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout 24/7!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds real quick.

Whatsapp link - https:///message/X56EXMNZY56AH1

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kesuion: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Are you a freelancer looking to converting your Payoneer funds to Naira, do contact us @08062090223.

We buy at 430/$.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
$5 review from Canadian fiverr account going for 4k naira.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Africangiants(m): 12:48am On Nov 14, 2020
petroldollar:
Hello bro! can i register on Fiverr as a Nigerian or do i need a foreign account?

yes you can register as a Nigerian, no foreign account needed at all.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 3:40am On Nov 14, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

BULK CAN COME FOR 455/$

□♤□♤■■
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshege(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2020
KOWRIE FX
Now available to buy all your Payoneer & PayPal funds at sweet rate.

I buy in both bits and large quantities

Buying as low as $100 at a time...

Bring any amount to our WhatsApp and we will buy

Instant Payment at all times.

Bring your reputable escrow
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abisabat: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Please who has tried to promote his/her gig with this Fiverr new gig promoter?

Did you got a good result?
I'm asking to know if it worth to give a trial.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
sourceberry:

SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Send us a private message, let’s trade ASAP
Buying Payoneer at the rate 445
Buying Bitcoin at the rate 460
Buying others too at sweet rates (Come with reputable escrow if you need to)

Whatsapp https:///message/X56EXMNZY56AH1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by zanifa: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
sourceberry:

Send us a private message, let’s trade ASAP

Do you buy Gns PayPal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
zanifa:

Do you buy Gns PayPal?
No sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by zanifa: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
sourceberry:

No sir

Okay
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

□♤□♤■■

Weekend buying...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
sourceberry:

SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Send us a private message for business.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 15, 2020
it surprised me how people shout old member on naira land. Uboma, a moderator was scammed by k2wise who was a member since 2010. Yes you heard me since 2010. A scammer is a scammer, and their actions are not justified based on how long they have been on naira land.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

□♤□♤■■

Rise and shine...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Agricexpert(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2020
Henrymorre:
it surprised me how people shout old member on naira land. Uboma, a moderator was scammed by k2wise who was a member since 2010. Yes you heard me since 2010. A scammer is a scammer, and their actions are not justified based on how long they have been on naira land.
O

one should be careful with online transactions.

people change.

In other news,
Premium Grammarly available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by muyico0le(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Buying all PayPal fiverr Funds/withdrawals at good rate. Escrow is always allowed as well. Contact my signature for swift deal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.