Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1615814 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Barryseal: 12:19am On Dec 19, 2020
dreaizy:

I know Ryzen is AMD, how is the performance in Nigeria?
I haven't noticed any problems. AMD seems to have come a long way. I understand the new PS5 runs an AMD chipset. Ryzen 7 together with the integrated Vega 10 graphics is the best I've ever used.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2020
Are you a Freelancer or Trader in need of a Legitimate exchanger to withdraw or exchange your Freelance earnings and trading proceeds to Naira Instantly?

WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE WITH THE BEST RATES!!!

▪️
▪️
WE BUY ↔️⬇️

➜BTC ⭕
➜Fiverr Funds
➜Payoneer (Upto 465/$)
➜CashApp
➜ Neteller
➜ Skrill
➜ PerfectMoney (Upto 462/$)

and more, at best market rates...

Visit our official website to learn more + trade instantly ⬇️

http://www.rexchangeng.com

cheesy WhatsApp https:///s/5fd53fb74897d

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Bulk? - 468

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
terrymason:
My OG Good afternoon... can I use my old fiverr account with few reviews from different niche for video editing... 2016 to be pricise account.

Do you still get job from upwork?

Hi. smiley

Sure you can. The few reviews you have count for some clients, while some would want you to send them samples before they give you their project.

I hope you are not trying to rename old gigs as video editing gigs? Because that won't work.

No, I'm not active on Upwork, my last job there was in 2018. I'm full time on Fiverr.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Capslock01:

Yeah, really hopeful bro. Thanks very much. I was banned by Anti-Spam that was why I never acknowledge this earlier.

I have created the Fiverr gig. Any tips to make sells?

Sounds good.

Man, things have changed alot. What worked for us back don't really work now due to the increase in number of freelancers globally.

Make your gigs very simple and clear.

Check buyers requests page often so you can bid for jobs the moment they drop.

Promote your services outside Fiverr like on Twitter and LinkedIn.

Start with these and see how things progress. Most of all, you need a bit of patience.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by terrymason(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Emmyk:

Hi. smiley

Sure you can. The few reviews you have count for some clients, while some would want you to send them samples before they give you their project.

I hope you are not trying to rename old gigs as video editing gigs? Because that won't work.

No, I'm not active on Upwork, my last job there was in 2018. I'm full time on Fiverr.
Thanks... No, I'm creating new gigs.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maskyy(m): 3:37am On Dec 20, 2020
odizeey:

Yes. But this my account is gone. So they say. Jan 15. I want to create a new one as instructed.
Have you being able to fix this??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ladygr: 4:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Please what bank can allow me to open a domiciliary account online? I have all the necessary documents.

Also, I would like to send money to an account that is not bearing my name but I noticed that I'm not able to make a payment to bank account on payoneer. The only option I have is to withdraw and also pay to payoneer user. Or I'm I missing something?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gamazi: 5:56am On Dec 20, 2020
Ladygr:
Please what bank can allow me to open a domiciliary account online? I have all the necessary documents.

Also, I would like to send money to an account that is not bearing my name but I noticed that I'm not able to make a payment to bank account on payoneer. The only option I have is to withdraw and also pay to payoneer user. Or I'm I missing something?

You can't open Domiciliary account online. Domiciliary account is a dollar account and it's a very sensitive account because of its international use, it's not something anyone can just go about opening online and end of misusing it. Beside, u will surely need one or two reference from a Domiciliary account holder. As for your Payoneer question, wait for the Payoneer gurus to answer that for u.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 6:49am On Dec 20, 2020
Ladygr:

You're right, for Nigerian accounts, Payoneer has restricted the "make a payment to bank account" feature some 2 months ago.

You also can only withdraw to bank accounts that bears same name with that of your payoneer account.

For domiciliary account, you might find it easier if you have an existing account with the bank and you have a relationship with your account officer.

I hope this helps.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ladygr: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Thank you.
CokeBar:

You're right, for Nigerian accounts, Payoneer has restricted the "make a payment to bank account" feature some 2 months ago.

You also can only withdraw to bank accounts that bears same name with that of your payoneer account.

For domiciliary account, you might find it easier if you have an existing account with the bank and you have a relationship with your account officer.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ladygr: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2020
Thank you
gamazi:

You can't open Domiciliary account online. Domiciliary account is a dollar account and it's a very sensitive account because of its international use, it's not something anyone can just go about opening online and end of misusing it. Beside, u will surely need one or two reference from a Domiciliary account holder. As for your Payoneer question, wait for the Payoneer gurus to answer that for u.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2020
CokeBar:

I hope this helps.
Haaaaa, so how will i be able to get my funds from psyoneer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2020
CokeBar:

I hope this helps.
But sir what i don't understand is can i still withdraw my funds to Nigerian account but not make payment?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2020
spendoon:

But sir what i don't understand is can i still withdraw my funds to Nigerian account but not make payment?

Yes, the feature that was discontinued is "make a payment to recipient's bank account". This is usually used when you want to make a payment for a service rendered by another person/company maybe abroad (or not).

We all can withdraw to our personal bank accounts(local or domiciliary) as long as the name on the bank account matches that of the payoneer account.

Also, I'm a lady smiley

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OYENIYIJK: 9:18am On Dec 20, 2020
Good morning everyone here. Please do check my signature if you do sell PayPal funds.

I don't reject any amount, bring all what you have.

Happy Sunday And God Bless Us.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
Good morning everyone here. Please do check my signature if you do sell PayPal funds.

I don't reject any amount, bring all what you have.

Happy Sunday And God Bless Us.
Be aware of scammers though, because I assure you they will contact you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OYENIYIJK: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2020
Xbee007:

Be aware of scammers though, because I assure you they will contact you.
Yes of course.

I have meet countless of them but God has been helping me.

Some will even made me look like I'm the scammer grin grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
CokeBar:

Yes, the feature that was discontinued is "make a payment to recipient's bank account". This is usually used when you want to make a payment for a service rendered by another person/company maybe abroad (or not).

We all can withdraw to our personal bank accounts(local or domiciliary) as long as the name on the bank account matches that of the payoneer account.

Also, I'm a lady smiley
Oh my mistake tnx by the way
But miss\mrs aheg i get another question, can i use voters card for verification ?
because i lost my account and money last time due to the verification matter.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by horlamilekan23: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
CokeBar:

Also, I'm a lady smiley

Hello Sis,
I want to ask the last time you withdraw into your local bank account from payoneer.

I've been hearing all sorts of news about new CBN policy that doesn't allow deposit/withdrawal into Nigerian local bank account from foreign countries.
Just wanted to be sure if this doesn't affect payoneer withdrawal.
BTW, Transferwise stops working for Nigerians.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by horlamilekan23: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
spendoon:

Bro me to na watin i dey try confirm to, but let us hear what she has to say about because i am tired of this country set.

Bro with the way I dey see things, e be like say na only dorm account you go fit withdraw to.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
horlamilekan23:

Bro with the way I dey see things, e be like say na only dorm account you go fit withdraw to.
e dey possible to make transfer from payoneer to dorm?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
spendoon:

Oh my mistake tnx by the way
But miss\mrs aheg i get another question, can i use voters card for verification ?
because i lost my account and money last time due to the verification matter.

I honestly don't know if they accept voter's card, maybe others can help us out here. I know international passport and driver's licence are preferred.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
CokeBar:

I honestly don't know if they accept voter's card, maybe others can help us out here. I know international passport and driver's licence are preferred.
OK thanks,
but do you know anything about the CBN new policy, if its in anyway going to affect freelancers using payoneer and PayPal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by horlamilekan23: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
spendoon:

e dey possible to make transfer from payoneer to dorm?

YES...
But I don't know if withdrawing into local bank account works any longer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
horlamilekan23:

YES...
But I don't know if withdrawing into local bank account works any longer
I already have an account attached to my payoneer, will i be allowed to add my dorm account
if so is it like on the pic below

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by horlamilekan23: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
spendoon:

I already have an account attached to my payoneer, will i be allowed to add my dorm account
if so is it like on the pic below

You can add up to 3 bank accounts.

However, the name of the bank account has to match the name on your payoneer account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by horlamilekan23: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
All I needed to know is if the new CBN policy doesn't affect payoneer withdrawal into local bank account like we have always been doing.

I Know withdrawing into Dormicillary account is working fine.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
horlamilekan23:

You can add up to 3 bank accounts.

However, the name of the bank account has to match the name on your payoneer account.
That's not a problem, i will go and open a dorm account tomorrow, i hope its free.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
horlamilekan23:

Hello Sis,
I want to ask the last time you withdraw into your local bank account from payoneer.

I've been hearing all sorts of news about new CBN policy that doesn't allow deposit/withdrawal into Nigerian local bank account from foreign countries.
Just wanted to be sure if this doesn't affect payoneer withdrawal.
BTW, Transferwise stops working for Nigerians.

Thanks

I can't remember the last time, maybe last year... but yesterday I withdrew to my domiciliary and I got the option to withdraw to my local account too.

I just asked someone who confirmed he withdrew on Friday.

I also initially thought the CBN policies would affect payoneer's withdrawal methods.

As at Friday, it was working... no one knows what will happen next.

Cc: Spendoon

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
Maskyy:

Have you being able to fix this??
Nop. It's not fixable. I'll have to get a new account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.