Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1615237 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Saucekide25:
Are you a Freelancer or Trader in need of a Legitimate exchanger to withdraw or exchange your Freelance earnings and trading proceeds to Naira Instantly?

WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE WITH THE BEST RATES!!!

▪️
▪️
WE BUY ↔️⬇️

➜BTC ⭕
➜Fiverr Funds
➜Payoneer
➜CashApp
➜ Neteller
➜ Skrill
➜ PerfectMoney

and more, at best market rates...

Visit our official website to learn more + trade instantly ⬇️

http://www.rexchangeng.com

cheesy WhatsApp https:///s/5fd53fb74897d
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Upamecano(m): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Upamecano(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rose99:
Your number is perfectly fine, I guess you are using a smartphone to register. Use a laptop or desktop to complete your registration and you will see that your number will be verified almost immediately

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 467/$

Rate is 467/$

Rate is 467/$

Rate is 467/$

Rate is 467/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■

☆▪︎☆
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Fiver reviews needed. foreign account prefarably. Please qoute me and lets chat
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by juliusijidola: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2020
spendoon:
Guys i can sleep this night and there is nothing to do on fiver so i decided to try opening a work account, although people say Nigerians are not been accepted, after filling everything i was expecting them to say my profile is under review but to my surprise i saw this in the pic blow saying congratulations you are now part of upwork.

Please for does of you that knows how the platform works does that mean my profile has been accepted?
Yes, it has, Congratulations smiley

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2020
juliusijidola:

Yes, it has, Congratulations smiley
Wow I'm really excited but why do Nigerians make it seem like you can, never be approved.
I also noticed there is little competition unlike what i have seen on freelancer.com and to top the whole excitement up, i received free 50 connects for applying jobs for this month, also the jobs have high pay unlike the other sites.
Will i be able to receive more connects after i have exhausted the ones i have next month?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by juliusijidola: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2020
spendoon:

Wow I'm really excited but why do Nigerians make it seem like you can, never be approved.
I also noticed there is little competition unlike what i have seen on freelancer.com and to top the whole excitement up, i received free 50 connects for applying jobs for this month, also the jobs have high pay unlike the other sites.
Will i be able to receive more after i have exhausted the ones i have next month?
The thing is Upwork approves just one of ten Nigerians... Trust me you were quite Lucky, but yeah, you would get 10 connects next month, try and answer the readiness test, so you can be given 40 more connects instantly
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
spendoon:

Will i be able to receive more connects after i have exhausted the ones i have next month?
That was some few years. Like two years ago you couldn't, except your application is very exceptional.

But some months ago, someone I knew tried and it got accepted almost immediately.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
juliusijidola:

The thing is Upwork approves just one of ten Nigerians... Trust me you were quite Lucky, but yeah, you would get 10 connects next month, try and answer the readiness test, so you can be given 40 more connects instantly
Cool are you a upwork user bro, because i just saw some posts on quora about upwork not giving connects for free any more that you will have to buy at a rate of $0.15 per contact, please how true is that?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
odizeey:

That was some few years. Like two years ago you couldn't, except your application is very exceptional.

But some months ago, someone I knew tried and it got accepted almost immediately.
Sounds interesting maybe customers no dey again?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Fiverr made a few changes recently on withdrawal options. Most users don't need to wait for 2weeks for their funds to clear again.

Don't know if anyone got this?

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Odunayaw(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ewizard:

check ur mail.

In transparency, kindly note that the accounts does not have any reviews nor active gigs. only old enough to influence buyer behavior.
Bro. Didn't hear from you again
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Odunayaw(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
juliusijidola:

Your first sentence isn't true. In September I reg 3 friends in one day on Upwork. Na scripting, that's all.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
spendoon:

Cool are you a upwork user bro, because i just saw some posts on quora about upwork not giving connects for free any more that you will have to buy at a rate of $0.15 per contact, please how true is that?
They changed the policy in late nov or early Dec.
You now get 10 connects every month.
You also get connects (can't remember how many) if your proposal converts the client to message/interview you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
dreaizy:

They changed the policy in late nov or early Dec.
You now get 10 connects every month.
You also get connects (can't remember how many) if your proposal converts the client to message/interview you.
OK that's interesting, but as someone with experience ah beg you get any tips for me on that sight because I don't want to waste my connects just like that. I just dey do survey for the sight since yesterday.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cgniyi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Saucekide25:
Fiverr made a few changes recently on withdrawal options. Most users don't need to wait for 2weeks for their funds to clear again.

Got the "early withdrawal" option 2 days ago. Used it today and it works fine. It takes less than 1% of the withdrawal

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yang1993: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Did your paypal account get limited and you need documents to lift the limit, contact us. We will provide the necessary documents

Do you need a USA verified PayPal, or any other region? Contact us and we will create one for you which will come with the documents used to verify the account.

SSN available for sale. Comes with ;
1. Names as registered on SSN
2. D.O.B as registered
3. Address as Registered
4. Credit score as registered
Let's deal

UK verified details available
USA verified details available
Belgium verified details available
Canada verified details available
Argentina verified details available
France verified details available
Germany verified details available
And many more regions. Contact to know more.

WhatsApp only :+2347064571275
Telegram only: @verify
Email: legalverify007@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
cgniyi:

Got it "early withdrawal" option 2 days. Used it today and it works fine. It takes less than 1% of the withdrawal

This is awesome.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
spendoon:

OK that's interesting, but as someone with experience ah beg you get any tips for me on that sight because I don't want to waste my connects just like that. I just dey do survey for the sight since yesterday.
Bro, me self be newbie for upwork. but I know your profile and proposals are key.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
dreaizy:

Bro, me self be newbie for upwork. but I know your profile and proposals are key.
Ma same page we dey be that, i have completed my profile to 100 tho but i want to make my partfoilo really catchy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 7:48am On Dec 24, 2020
spendoon:

Sounds interesting maybe customers no dey again?
This change happened after the introduction of connects. E be like people free them.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rose99: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2020
I got it. It's only available for orders that were completed manually. However, early withdrawal button is usually not available for orders that was automatically completed.
Saucekide25:

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Internetsavvy(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2020
spendoon:

Don't apply to jobs with short and simple description, they are usually time wasters, as a newbie apply to jobs with long description and make sure you tell the client how you are going to get the job done.
You can also throw suggestions if necessary.

(Don't rush to apply to high paying jobs)

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Internetsavvy:

Don't apply to jobs with short description, they are usually time wasters, as a newbie apply to jobs with long description and make sure you tell the client how you are going to get the job done.
You can also throw suggestions if it is necessary.

(Don't rush to apply to high paying jobs)
I was about to make the mistake of applying for jobs with short and simple descriptions because i thought they will have more ease on newbies, but thanks for enlightening me.

I think I will just take time to create a video and build my portfolio before i bid for work, but please do you have any idea if the connects expires when (maybe after a month) they are not put to use?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2020
cgniyi:

Got the "early withdrawal" option 2 days ago. Used it today and it works fine. It takes less than 1% of the withdrawal

Only for top rated sellers right?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Whiteee(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Naija fiverr review available

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2020
timifaithus:

Only for top rated sellers right?

Not just Top Rated sellers, other categories got this I believe.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xyclix: 12:15am On Dec 26, 2020
Emmyk:

Sounds good.

Man, things have changed alot. What worked for us back don't really work now due to the increase in number of freelancers globally.

Make your gigs very simple and clear.

Check buyers requests page often so you can bid for jobs the moment they drop.

Promote your services outside Fiverr like on Twitter and LinkedIn.

Start with these and see how things progress. Most of all, you need a bit of patience.

Hey emmyk..... Ran through the fiverr thread and I'm impressed with the contribution and guidance you have given on the thread. God will bless you.

I have been following your post for a while now because you are in the niche I'm planning to go too. And I can see you are doing well there.

I learnt audio editing during this corona break, and I'm quite good at it... I'm planning to go freelancing by Jan.

I would aprreciate if you can give me tips on how to do well in that niche.. How to get clients and how I can retain them...your inputs will be highly valuable..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.