Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607358 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 6:40am On Mar 08, 2021
killerdragon:

Use kuda bank
they have a Payoneer to naira withdrawal feature
I think it no longer works, probably because of CBN policy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 7:13am On Mar 08, 2021
killerdragon:

Use kuda bank
they have a Payoneer to naira withdrawal feature
It has been suspended.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2021
Lussamguru02:
Good morning guys. Please, I want to sell my payoneer funds. I will like a buyer that resides in Lagos so we can meet for the exchange. This is my first time as I've always sold to local banks and I wouldn't like to be scammed.

A lot of people are requesting I send the fund before paying me but I CAN'T take that risk. Please help me guys, anyone.

Thanks

If you have your card you could buy a stable coin from binance and withdraw via P2P. The rates are better.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2021
dozies1:

If you have your card you could buy a stable coin from binance and withdraw via P2P. The rates are better.
He will still encounter the same problem "dealing with an exchanger." Maybe he should look for a recommended exchanger here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maskyy(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2021
Get a Fiverr foreign account + 1 gig service and start freelancing. Any country of your choice.

I'm buying in bulk and unit at good rate:
Fiverr, upwork and any Freelance platform fund withdrawals.

All your Legit Paypal funds

Check the thread link on my signature for reviews of my fast and good rate exchange. BmmFunds
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Capslock01: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2021
dreaizy:

He will still encounter the same problem "dealing with an exchanger." Maybe he should look for a recommended exchanger here
Hello, please I am new to payoneer stuff.

Do you know best way to withdraw my fund?

or

Do you know how I can use the payoneer to payoneer transfer because whenever I try, I always receive "you must have use one or more of the ..."

NB: I have recieved $158 from Upwork (global market thingy) and $240 from a client directly to payoneer. Yet, I am still having issue using the payoneer to payoneer link.

I don't want to use direct bank withdrawal for $240, the exchange rate is too low.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 11:30am On Mar 08, 2021
dreaizy:

Nope. Binance stands in as escrow, He doesn't have to send first, and only has to release the funds when he has confirmed he received his money.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2021
Capslock01:

or

Do you know how I can use the payoneer to payoneer transfer because whenever I try, I always receive "you must have use one or more of the ..."

NB: I have recieved $158 from Upwork (global market thingy) and $240 from a client directly to payoneer. Yet, I am still having issue using the payoneer to payoneer link.

I don't want to use direct bank withdrawal for $240, the exchange rate is too low.

When I opened my account I had to receive $200+ from fiverr before I could transfer to other Payoneer account. I don't know if that has changed. If you have your Payoneer card you can buy USDT/BUSD/USDC from binance and sell/exchange via their P2P platform. Just make sure you pay in dollars and not naira (I hope you understand what that means)

How were you able to receive directly to your Payoneer account. I still don't have that option
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Capslock01:

or

It should be $2000 in six months now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Capslock01: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
dozies1:

Thanks for the swift response.

When was that?
Maybe the policy changed, because an exchanger said I must have recieved atleast $1k. But I can't find that policy.

The three requirements to use payoneer to payoneer, of which one is required to meet one or more of it, I have met two!

Do you think I should contact support center?

Yeah, I understand the Binance stuff you explained but I don't have payoneer card yet. I wish I do.

On, the recieve payment directly to payoneer.
This is how it got activated on my account;

An upwork client hired me for his startup, the first month was paid via upwork and the next month, I was added to his company payment via payoneer.
Then payoneer emailed me to verify what I do and other things like that.

I hope you understand.

sorry. do you know how long it takes to recieve payoneer $25 referral bonus?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Capslock01: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
samsard:
It should be $2000 in six months now

$2k?
Nitori Olohun! Those people no get joy o.

Why is it that people don't mention this?
They just say, "use payoneer for your withdrawal, the exchange rate is sweet"

Now, someone is caught up in a webb.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
Capslock01:

$2k?
Nitori Olohun! Those people no get joy o.

Why is it that people don't mention this?
They just say, "use payoneer for your withdrawal, the exchange rate is sweet"

Now, someone is caught up in a webb.

That's probably because they don't know. I think the increase is relatively recent and not the same for everyone. Just contact support for clarification.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
Capslock01:

Thanks for the swift response.

When was that?
Maybe the policy changed, because an exchanger said I must have recieved atleast $1k. But I can't find that policy.

The three requirements to use payoneer to payoneer, of which one is required to meet one or more of it, I have met two!

Do you think I should contact support center?

Yeah, I understand the Binance stuff you explained but I don't have payoneer card yet. I wish I do.

On, the recieve payment directly to payoneer.
This is how it got activated on my account;

An upwork client hired me for his startup, the first month was paid via upwork and the next month, I was added to his company payment via payoneer.
Then payoneer emailed me to verify what I do and other things like that.

I hope you understand.

sorry. do you know how long it takes to recieve payoneer $25 referral bonus?
2016/2017

I don't know how long it takes.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
dozies1:

Nope. Binance stands in as escrow, He doesn't have to send first, and only has to release the funds when he has confirmed he received his money.
Ok, I didn't know that
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Capslock01: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
dozies1:

That's probably because they don't know. I think the increase is relatively recent and not the same for everyone. Just contact support for clarification.

Thank you very much!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2021
Capslock01:

or

You can try the binance option, that someone suggested
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Christianlouis: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
am looking for talented writers with great experience in writing articles, blogs, product description in various niches.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Bulk? 465+/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maskyy(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2021
Maskyy:
You are scared of getting your Fiverr account banned after ID verification? tongue

To give assurance on my process. You're assured of money back and new account of your choice. cool

Bring your Fiverr account for ID verification. Any country.

Fast, secure, no future issue with Fiverr.
Check signature for contact.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nomeh17(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hardheolar(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2021
Capslock01:

or

Hey bro, I am also facing the same issue with you. I received payment twice from upwork amounting t0 140 in my payoneer. This is the first time I will be receiving money inside. How can where you able to to move your funds out.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Capslock01: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2021
dreaizy:
You can try the binance option, that someone suggested
Thanks bro! Guess, I'd need a payoneer card to use the Binance.
And I no get the card.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Capslock01: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2021
Hardheolar:
Hey bro, I am also facing the same issue with you. I received payment twice from upwork amounting t0 140 in my payoneer. This is the first time I will be receiving money inside. How can where you able to to move your funds out.

Hi bro, your best bet is use direct to bank withdrawal.

The exchange rate was 371.46/$ when I did last month.

Just continue using that payoneer for your upwork withdrawal till they activate your account for payoneer to payoneer transaction. That's what I am currently doing, now on $480
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hardheolar(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2021
Capslock01:

Hi bro, your best bet is use direct to bank withdrawal.

The exchange rate was 371.46/$ when I did last month.

Just continue using that payoneer for your upwork withdrawal till they activate your account for payoneer to payoneer transaction. That's what I am currently doing, now on $480
Thanks man, I will do just that. I just chatted with their support and they said I can't use my National ID slip for approval and I dont have either of passport and drivers license.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Capslock01: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2021
Hardheolar:
Thanks man, I will do just that. I just chatted with their support and they said I can't use my National ID slip for approval and I dont have either of passport and drivers license.

Just use bank withdrawal and move on bro, you can still withdraw your fund to your bank without verification.

Hmmm.! I don't know why everything seems different with payoneer. I used my NIN slip for verification last month.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by j0rdannkyle: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hardheolar(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Capslock01:

Just use bank withdrawal and move on bro, you can still withdraw your fund to your bank without verification.

Hmmm.! I don't know why everything seems different with payoneer. I used my NIN slip for verification last month.

I have done that. thanks man
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maskyy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
I provide you verified and secured PayPal account for clean withdrawals at no cost and exchange your fund to naira equivalent instantly at 380/$.

I buy the below in bulk and units

I buy all your rmb ¥ funds, at high rate from China.

Bring all your Fiverr and upwork withdrawals, 380/$ | 400/$
360/370/$

Bring all your PayPal funds, 380/$ | 400/$ 360/370/$

Bring any freelance platform fund withdrawal, 380/$ | 400/$
360/370/$

I also give verified and safe PayPal account for your withdrawals and immediate exchange to naira.

Get one free verified PayPal account after transaction.

Bmmfunds is super fast in payment and secured. Check the link in signature for review
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Capslock01: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hardheolar:

I have done that. thanks man

What's the current exchange rate please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by balogunmuktar(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
I Am A Prolific Writer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maskyy(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2021
balogunmuktar:
I Am A Prolific Writer
Come Whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hardheolar(m): 12:49am On Mar 11, 2021
Capslock01:

What's the current exchange rate please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.