Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611707 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Great100000: 11:38am On May 13, 2021
$14 PayPal Fund For Sell @ 420/$

Ready? Then Let's Do Business.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 3:22pm On May 13, 2021
richie10k:
Some buyers will contact u but when u reply,Dem go just blank u completely.
Anyway just successfully withdrew my 1st income earned on Fiverr within 2 weeks ($90)
Baba God "nara ekele" Now d journey has begun.
May d orders keep coming

Lol cheesy

It's normal. Some can chat with you for 2 years without placing order oo.

I have had clients chat and go incommunicado only to resurface and chat again after many months or even years and still disappear.

You cannot say you will not reply else your response rate will suffer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rose99: 5:45pm On May 13, 2021
You don't have to respond and it won't affect your response rate. The most important thing is to respond to the first message they sent to you.

Once a buyer send you a message for the first time, the clock symbol� will show but once you respond even if is just "hi" the clock symbol will disappear.

PuZZyNegro:

Lol cheesy

It's normal. Some can chat with you for 2 years without placing order oo.

I have had clients chat and go incommunicado only to resurface and chat again after many months or even years and still disappear.

You cannot say you will not reply else your response rate will suffer.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayus444: 7:48am On May 14, 2021
$10 Fiverr Review Available from USA Buyers account.

Contact @signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2021
Hello guys, how are you all doing? Hope the orders are rolling in and hope clients dey pay?

A quick and serious question now.

How do you guys rake in $1,000+ from freelancing monthly? I think it's a ceiling I'm finding difficult to break. It seems there is a trick that I don't know.

Any suggestions?
I'm willing to learn.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sskynet: 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
If you buy Pitbull coin, please signify and i will contact you ASAP.
Gns PayPal fund also available. I'm sending first to only reputable traders here but if u are new with no good record, come with Escrow
Quote me here first before i contact u, so i can be sure whom I'm dealing with.
Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2021
This person is a scammer rexchange
Saucekide25:
Are you a Freelancer or Trader in need of a Legitimate exchanger to withdraw or exchange your Freelance earnings and trading proceeds to Naira Instantly?

WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE WITH THE BEST RATES!!!

▪️
▪️
WE BUY ↔️⬇️

➜BTC ⭕
➜Fiverr Funds
➜Payoneer shocked
➜CashApp
➜ Neteller
➜ Skrill
➜ PerfectMoney

and more, at best market rates...

Visit our official website to learn more + trade instantly ⬇️

http://www.rexchangeng.com

cheesy WhatsApp https:///s/5fd53fb74897d
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2021
sholws:
This person is a scammer rexchange

Kindly provide proof that I scammed you please. I've not even been on NL for some time now, and then this?

Bro kindly do this before the end of today else I will have to involve my lawyer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2021
You are a scammer bro and God will judge you, as Nigerian take hard so, you are scamming people. I pray it shall not be well with your generation. Amen
Saucekide25:

Kindly provide proof that I scammed you please. I've not even been on NL for some time now, and then this?

Bro kindly do this before the end of today else I will have to involve my lawyer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2021
sholws:
You are a scammer bro and God will judge you, as Nigerian take hard so, you are scamming people. I pray it shall not be well with your generation. Amen
Before you go to far, please provide evidence. Perhaps someone used his username to scam you.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2021
sholws:

Bro, please I need details of what you are acusing me of. I've worked for years building this name, this profile.

On my life, I won't let this rest until you tell me how I scammed you, else you will have to appear before a court.

If by the end of today you don't come out and explain your story, I will have to start any process I have in mind.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2021
Bro this bro added chats on his Monica, before this morning he removed it and made sure there's no trace, I purposely saved his page and continuously monitored it. When I noticed the chat was not there I started calling and I knew something is up.thank God the funds is gns so I have a logged a chargeback and will make sure no one use that money, this saucekid25 is a scammer I.e rexexchangeng be wary guys
Xbee007:

Before you go to far, please provide evidence. Perhaps someone used his username to scam you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2021
Bro you are a bonnified scammer and I'll continue to mess you up, Nigeria is very hard and yet people do this haba!
Saucekide25:

Bro, please I need details of what you are acusing me of. I've worked for years building this name, this profile.

On my life, I won't let this rest until you tell me how I scammed you, else you will have to appear before a court.

If by the end of today you don't come out and explain your story, I will have to start any process I have in mind.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2021
Bro, that process you must start it o, cos I go begin track you and I'll make sure I enter streets find you
Saucekide25:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2021
sholws:
Bro this bro added chats on his Monica, before this morning he removed it and made sure there's no trace, I purposely saved his page and continuously monitored it. When I noticed the chat was not there I started calling and I knew something is up.thank God the funds is gns so I have a logged a chargeback and will make sure no one use that money, this saucekid25 is a scammer I.e rexexchangeng be wary guys
Prior to today, his last chat was May 12, 2021.

Nothing in-between. Not even deleted post by mods.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 2:45pm On May 14, 2021
sholws:
Bro, that process you must start it o, cos I go begin track you and I'll make sure I enter streets find you
this is what he said about the WhatsApp link,

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2021
Bro are you too a scammer
Xbee007:

Prior to today, his last chat was May 12, 2021.

Nothing in-between. Not even deleted post by mods.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2021
sholws:
Bro are you too a scammer
or maybe you two are in it together
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2021
sholws:
or maybe you two are in it together
Alright, best of luck.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2021
Xbee007:

Alright, best of luck.
thank you I pray you get scammed too
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2021
Good afternoon bosses,

A Nairaland user contacted me yesterday night about someone trying to impersonate my profile to scam him and asked me to act on it because he almost fell for the person's tricks.

I don't know how these guys are doing this, but Marcfortune mentioned that when you click the Chat.is link shortener, a number also pops up which doesn't belong to you. I honestly do not know if this was a site breach or someone got into NL backend to change a few things.

I have now removed this link from my profile.

Please, the only number to reach me has always been +2348122204769, any other number doesn't belong to me.

I have never scammed any one, neither will I do so at this point in time, or even in the future.

Any number that's not the one I quoted on this message, I don't use it for any exchange business. I think other Exchangers should also remove the links on their profiles as this might cause more harm than good.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OfficialDJ: 3:27pm On May 14, 2021
Saucekide25:
Good afternoon bosses,

A Nairaland user contacted me yesterday night about someone trying to impersonate my profile to scam him and asked me to act on it because he almost fell for the person's tricks.

I don't know how these guys are doing this, but Marcfortune mentioned that when you click the Chat.is link shortener, a number also pops up which doesn't belong to you. I honestly do not know if this was a site breach or someone got into NL backend to change a few things.

I have now removed this link from my profile.

Please, the only number to reach me has always been +2348122204769, any other number doesn't belong to me.

I have never scammed any one, neither will I do so at this point in time, or even in the future.

Any number that's not the one I quoted on this message, I don't use it for any exchange business. I think other Exchangers should also remove the links on their profiles as this might cause my harm than good.

Shalom.
whoever is accusing saucekid as a scammer is mad. Saucekid doesn’t do PayPal.
I’ve exchanged 30k worth of Payoneer with him for over a year and no issues

Sholws you didn’t ask for a quote here on nairaland abi?

You were a victim of impersonation
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2021
This speech is well thought out and this deal is not 30k but 356k. Now the bro is blaming nairaland saying they have a problem at the backend and even saying someone edited his chatlink on his profile page and in the afternoon he had already removed it. For your information, i saved his page and monitored. So many hardworkers here and some people are trying to ruin it, i personally wouldn't advise anyone to do business in nairaland you can hardly tell who is a fraud and who is legit. And even some of the legit ones, are now scamming people. It's heartbreaking, i didn't scam anyone and i even told the guy i work for and this is what he had to say. May God reward all evil doers, and that's saucekide25 and the God that provided will always provide.
OfficialDJ:
whoever is accusing saucekid as a scammer is mad. Saucekid doesn’t do PayPal.
I’ve exchanged 30k worth of Payoneer with him for over a year and no issues

Sholws you didn’t ask for a quote here on nairaland abi?

You were a victim of impersonation
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OfficialDJ: 4:27pm On May 14, 2021
sholws:
This speech is well thought out and this deal is not 30k but 356k. Now the bro is blaming nairaland saying they have a problem at the backend and even saying someone edited his chatlink on his profile page and in the afternoon he had already removed it. For your information, i saved his page and monitored. So many hardworkers here and some people are trying to ruin it, i personally wouldn't advise anyone to do business in nairaland you can hardly tell who is a fraud and who is legit. And even some of the legit ones, are now scamming people. It's heartbreaking, i didn't scam anyone and i even told the guy i work for and this is what he had to say. May God reward all evil doers, and that's saucekide25 and the God that provided will always provide.
I repeat it’s not saucekide.

He doesn’t withdraw PayPal, and only deals on payoneer, bro, user, neteller and the rest.

Go to the exchange section. There are accusations of three legit exchangers scamming which is just hacking.
Sorry for your loss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2021
Bro who do i believe, you might be a scammer too
OfficialDJ:
I repeat it’s not saucekide.

He doesn’t withdraw PayPal, and only deals on payoneer, bro, user, neteller and the rest.

Go to the exchange section. There are accusations of three legit exchangers scamming which is just hacking.
Sorry for your loss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OfficialDJ: 4:33pm On May 14, 2021
undecided
sholws:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2021
sholws:
or are you saying we shouldn't trust nairaland again
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2021
OfficialDJ:
undecided
bro this is painful, i pray you don't feel what I'm feeling. You saying hacking, i hope nairaland is listening
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OfficialDJ: 4:46pm On May 14, 2021
sholws:
bro this is painful, i pray you don't feel what I'm feeling. You saying hacking, i hope nairaland is listening
I feel your pain sir, but definitely; you were a victim of impersonation. Why didn’t you ask saucekid to quote you? Or use escrow? Take heart.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2021
sholws:

My lawyer told me he called you just now, you guys spoke for some time and you ended the call abruptly. He tried calling you once more but you kept declining his call.

This is the last warning I will be giving you here. If you don't refute this mischevious claims of calling me a scammer, I will have no other choice than to take this case up fully.

If I start any process after today, I will not end it until you pay for calling me a scammer, when in actual sense you fell for an impersonator.

I have screengrabbed all the quotes where you called me a scammer and sent to him, if these posts aren't removed and you inform NL of your wrong doing, then you should get ready to pay a lawyer for a very long case.

Its not everyone you just call out anyhow when you didn't do proper checks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2021
Oh ill speak with your lawyer when im with mine so they can discuss, just hold on, i will call him at the appropriate period
Saucekide25:

My lawyer told me he called you just now, you guys spoke for some time and you ended the call abruptly. He tried calling you once more but you kept declining his call.

This is the last warning I will be giving you here. If you don't refute this mischevious claims of calling me a scammer, I will have no other choice than to take this case up fully.

If I start any process after today, I will not end it until you pay for calling me a scammer, when in actual sense you fell for an impersonator.

I have screengrabbed all the quotes where you called me a scammer and sent to him, if these posts aren't removed and you inform NL of your wrong doing, then you should get ready to pay a lawyer for a very long case.

Its not everyone you just call out anyhow when you didn't do proper checks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.