Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1620619 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
A buyer contacted me, about 5mins later I saw the notification, tried to reply on for fiverr to tell me " this buyer can no longer be contacted "
Bear in mind I was still seeing the buyer online.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bodmas8080: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
richie10k:
A buyer contacted me, about 5mins later I saw the notification, tried to reply on for fiverr to tell me " this buyer can no longer be contacted "

Search for the buyer on Fiverr.. if the account is still active. It means the buyer block you intentionally..
www.fiverr.com/buyer name
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2021
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, USDT, .................................................................

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp 08.17.051.5364 for swift deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zidoh(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2021
Good morning and happy monday to all. We remain your best exchanger of Pauoneer , Paypal ,Skrill ,Neteller and Perfect money.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
CokeBar:
Clean/legit $500 - $100,000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 550/$

Rate is 550/$

Rate is 550/$

Rate is 550/$

Rate is 550/$

Bulk -- 555+/$

BULK -- 555+/$

Come with a known escrow!!!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 9japarts: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Do you have a car?

Do you have a tracker installed?

Why.

How in the world do you own a car, and not be able to track it. God forbid, God forbid. Before you start wishing you had a tracker installed, install one now, now that you can.

For 20k, you can get a DIY tracking unit. And 30k, get one installed. You will be able to track, replay all the places your vehicle has been to, shut down the vehicle right from your phone.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ourown(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
I have 240usd Fiverr balance without Payoneer account. If you need to purchase a service on Fiverr get in touch with.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Kul3ger(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
One-year-old-plus Fiverr Level one Nigerian account available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Joyfun45: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kul3ger:
One-year-old-plus Fiverr Level one Nigerian account available

I need it

Contact me on whatsapp 07032380845

Let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Joyfun45: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Fiverr seller account needed at great price. Level one or level two

Chat me on WhatsApp 07032380845
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Joyfun45: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
tshabalala:

I have 2018 Level 2 graphics account for sale with over 250 positive feedback

Is this still available?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Johnwick64: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Is there any one who can help me with any cracked software for keyword research, I am still a teenager, and I can't afford all this subscriptions. May God bless you as you do.

@beatzone, I have to commend you sir.You have done a great job creating this thread. You are certainly a blessed man, one of the three things that is left of a man after he dies is the knowledge he taught someone, which you have done with this thread..You might not know this,you have made people millionaires indirectly and I hope to join the list soon... And help out like you .May God bless you

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Capslock01: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please who knows if CBN policy is affecting Payoneer to Bank withdrawal.

I've been trying to withdraw since last week. The fund did not drop in my local bank for days after which it was reverted to my Payoneer wallet stating that bank account detail is incorrect.

NB: I copy and pasted the right bank account details
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ikorodureporta: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2021
cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Joyfun45:

Is this still available?
Nope
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dailyparrot: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
richie10k:

It happens a lot. Sometimes, it could be that the buyer messaged you and many more sellers at the same time that triggered the Fiverr bot system to restrict his account from contacting people or being contacted by anyone on Fiverr.

So, you will still see them online as their account was not disabled but restricted.

In some cases, they get reinstated and you can reply to the message, so check back after few hours or days. If you still could not respond to the message, you have got to move on.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
$500 fnf PayPal Needed Urgent.

Min order: $100

Come WhatsApp link for fast deal...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AmeLonRo(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2021
I meant More not core.

On your gigs, I see $30 as your article writing price. Reduce it to gain orders and as they keep coming you can increase. Some people search for article writers based on the lowest prices. On Fiverr, someone can do a $30 article for less. so, look into that, please.
Also, create more gigs on the same skill. People search for the same skill using different search parameters.
Dress well, shave and get a good picture in a studio and use it in your thumbnails and profile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oprzaMMWbhI

abdulahi001:

Please I've searched and searched (I can't find kore/core) I still can't get the directions as you mentioned.
And please help me check my profile and gig for possible improvements.

https://www.fiverr.com/obatech18/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zidoh(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Capslock01:

I've been trying to withdraw since last week. The fund did not drop in my local bank for days after which it was reverted to my Payoneer wallet stating that bank account detail is incorrect.

Send to us through Make Payment option.....we buy at good rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Joyfun45: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
2 USA level one fiverr account available for sale.

Contact me on WhatsApp 07032380845
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Grammarly premium account Available for one year

If you're interested

Check my profile so we can talk

Not free

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Capslock01:

Your payoneer and bank name must match
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
One bad belle Indian guy dropped me a 2.7 star rating, d first time am getting a rating below 5 star.

He requested for some adjustments, I made them even though it was hectic.
I asked him y he chose to hive me such a horrible rating, it turns out it's because I told him he would pay extra if he request for another revision outside the scope of the original work.

Mind u I had worked for him some days back and he loved the work and gave me a 5star rating, but this time he was adding extra works when he requested for revision and had no intension of pay extra.

Indians are really annoying.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by azeez1271: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Have you been withdrawing before

Capslock01:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.