Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610352 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Free Fiverr Reviews Video

This video will show you how to avoid deranking while doing reviews, it will help you learn how to "tell the fiverr bot" your purchase is legit and not a review hence you will never be deranked while doing reviews again.

Cost: Free

Visit this thread and Type interested to get the video.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by arcahmad(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Thanks for this thread, l open my account in 2019, l started getting order after l read some tips throughout this thread with the help of some reviews from good people on this thread. It seems l can make $1000 per month if l am serious o. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iceprinxy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
I need 3 Fiverr reviews.
Can someone recommend someone I can trust
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hello House, please I have a level 2 seller account, video editing niche. My gigs have never ranked before, I got all my purchases from buyer's request. Lately, infact close to a year now, I can't even get any orders from the same buyer's request anymore. What do you think happened? I never get any new client this year. I am thinking of cutting the account lose and create another one, what tips do you have for me to ensure my gigs ranked and not get stuck like my current account. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Olatimide:
Hello House, please I have a level 2 seller account, video editing niche. My gigs have never ranked before, I got all my purchases from buyer's request. Lately, infact close to a year now, I can't even get any orders from the same buyer's request anymore. What do you think happened? I never get any new client this year. I am thinking of cutting the account lose and create another one, what tips do you have for me to ensure my gigs ranked and not get stuck like my current account. Thanks

Create a new account. Stop depending on one account forever on fiverr. Don't stop sending buyer's requests. Also fiverr bots will mark your requests as spam after a while if you keep sending the same message as request every time.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by osbubud: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
US FIVERR ACCOUNT UP FOR GRAB

*AGE- 1 YEAR OLD
*5 STAR (4 REVIEWS)
* NO LEVEL
* COUNTRY - US
* CLEAN ACCOUNT WITH NO ISSUE.

ACCOUNT IS GOING FOR A VERY GOOD RATE.

SERIOUS BUYER ONLY
ESCROW IS ALLOWED

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Legalverify: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2021
LEGAL VERIFY

We are now buying your payoneer funds with 10mins crediting after payoneer payment is confirmed.

Bring all payoneer funds not less than $50.

Also, we are creating payoneer accounts at a good price

We offer the following

VERIFIED PAYONEER ACCOUNT
1. ANY NAME PAYONEER ACCOUNT
2. SPECIAL NAME PAYONEER ACCOUNT (bring you name and we will check for an SSN data to active a payoneer account)

VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNTS.
DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION OF ANY PLATFORM.

Reach us on WhatsApp/call- +234*706*457*1275
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2021
Clean/legit $50 - $100,000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 540/$

Rate is 540/$

Rate is 540/$

Rate is 540/$

Rate is 540/$

Bulk -- 550+/$

BULK -- 550+/$

Come with a known escrow!!!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lindajames1010: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Fiverr forigen account for sell ....
USA
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
This guy is a nightmare to sellers on Fiverr. He opens his message with a curse in Yoruba before proceeding with the rest of his buyer request. These are the people bringing shame to the country.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Xbee007:
This guy is a nightmare to sellers on Fiverr. He opens his message with a curse in Yoruba before proceeding with the rest of his buyer request. These are the people bringing shame to the country.

It's a signal to fellow Nigerian guys that he's outsourcing. You're the one that understand what he's saying.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Catastrophic(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2021
CokeBar:
Clean/legit $50 - $100,000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 540/$

Rate is 540/$

Rate is 540/$

Rate is 540/$

Rate is 540/$

Bulk -- 550+/$

BULK -- 550+/$

Come with a known escrow!!!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

Do you buy $40 Payoneer?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Catastrophic:

Do you buy $40 Payoneer?

Hello!

No, Payoneer will only let you transfer $50 and above.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 5:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
$3000 needed today, rate between N430 ~ N450/$..

Fast Payment

I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OKB35(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Old fiverr account for sales. Shinkini money.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Olatimide:

When I started out on Fiverr, I never knew it was possible to get orders without sending offers in buyers requests. I spent over two years on Fiverr relying solely on buyers request and I was doing well.

That has changed now due to so many factors.

1. Higher competition: it's very difficult to get job on Fiverr now through buyers request due to high competition. It is so now for everybody. Then, for every 10 offers I sent in a day, I must get at least one message.

2. Low quality buyers: it seems 70% offers on buyers request page now are Indians and clown Nigerians like the one someone mentioned above. I don't read those requests pass the starting line. Then, high quality US buyers post offers with befitting pays.

3. Low quality sellers: the competition would have been a meaningful one if you are competing with people who know what they are doing. But no, these guys don't have a clue what the job entails but would send offer nevertheless. What this means is that the buyer may not have the patience to read through all the offers to get to your well crafted offer. They could get pissed off by the first ten offers and either abandon buying the service on Fiverr or look for people ranking in that niche and contact them.

4. Unhonored offers: when a buyer posts a request, Fiverr suggests gigs that could provide the service they are looking for. What this means is that the buyer can contact one of those suggested gigs and never bother going through the offers.

I know this does not solve your problem, but just so you know that it's universal. Getting a job through buyers request page was easy some years back but not anymore.

What to do? Have a plan B. When the going was good for me, I got myself a Toyota corolla. Today, I use the car to drive on bolt every Sunday and earn between 60k to 80k driving just 4 times in a month while I face Fiverr on the other days of the week.

While you can, save the little you made and invest.

Again, this does not solve your problem of how to get sales on Fiverr, but the truth is, no one knows.

We can only do what is in the books but that doesn't guarantee anything, so don't let anyone deceive you.

19 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lindajames1010: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2021
$8 Fiverr fund available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Bizzyman:
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS available for sales. Multiple accounts available..

Upwork review available for sales too.

ALSO BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS. LEGIT AND SCAMPROOF

Keep it coming. Thanks. WhatsApp me on 08067438374.

Ask around, I overlegit.

Still available and legit. DM
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chloride6: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
I need someone for a data mining job.

Shouldn't take more than 48 hrs to complete.

Please see below job summary...

Job Title: Binance Data Mining
Delivery timeline: 48hrs
Requirements: Microsoft Excel & Internet Connection
High Level Task Description: Go to the Binance Datavision Website. Download the 1hr trading data for an instrument and clean-up to a pre-defined format.

Pay: 20k

Send me an message if interested. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lindajames1010: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
chloride6:
I need someone for a data mining job.

Shouldn't take more than 48 hrs to complete.

Please see below job summary...

Job Title: Binance Data Mining
Delivery timeline: 48hrs
Requirements: Microsoft Excel & Internet Connection
High Level Task Description: Go to the Binance Datavision Website. Download the 1hr trading data for an instrument and clean-up to a pre-defined format.

Pay: 20k

Send me an message if interested. Thanks
I'm interested boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by notoracism: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2021
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lalakas: 12:15am On Oct 04, 2021
Hi Everyone. What's the best cash app which I can use to get money from USA?
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
What is happening to Payoneer? They keep creating new fees on users each day.

First, it was a flat fee of $10 on every dollar amount less that $500 sent to a dorm account. Now they are imposing a $3 fee on all funds coming from fiverr starting from November 7th.

Is there any cheaper alternative to Payoneer please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 3:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Zhirinovsky:
What is happening to Payoneer? They keep creating new fees on users each day.

First, it was a flat fee of $10 on every dollar amount less that $500 sent to a dorm account. Now they are imposing a $3 fee on all funds coming from fiverr starting from November 7th.

Is there any cheaper alternative to Payoneer please?

PayPal is there for you but you might cry like a baby
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 4:30am On Oct 05, 2021
What are their charges like please?
donbrowser:

PayPal is there for you but you might cry like a baby
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 5:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Zhirinovsky:
What are their charges like please?
Just stick to your payoneer

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal.

I will buy funds from $50 and above
$3000 needed today, rate between N430 ~ N450/$..

Fast Payment

I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.