Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610382 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 1:38am On Jul 17, 2016
ajog1:
Tizzle Tizzle,it seems you have found your salvation, right? i'm really impressed.

The guy is just bleeping fiverr right, left and center. chai I envy you jare, no be dis my $30 order we I dey get up and down........ There is God ooooooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2016
Guys abeg anyone in the house have an idea of high paid niche that does not require much technical know how, but only consume data. The thing is I am currently in Academic research writing and I have gotten three orders this month, totaling $25. I am also currently learning advance excel stuff such as VBA, MACRO etc. However, being a postgraduate student, I have a lot of academic commitment which requires mental exercise. This is limiting my chance of learning complicated skill to exploit fiverr, and I can't bid on research that will take much of my time also.

So, I think hard about it. What if I could exploit the available of 24/7 free internet which my school fee already cover, and the advantage of being in a country with uninterrupted power supply. Kindly help a brother in need. Your contribution is highly appreciated. Thank you

cc
Beatzone
Francgoz
Brilliantlights
khassy
HazzanTazzan
Others
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kingdaxn: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2016
bosses please I need your help. I am just starting and came across a buyer that asked for UK numbers to promote their company's products but unfortunately for me, the numbers I got and sent were not valid. I don't want to lose her because she promised me works on writing after this. If you have anyone, please I ll appreciate. pm me please.
Thanks in advance.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2016
kingdaxn:
bosses please I need your help. I am just starting and came across a buyer that asked for UK numbers to promote their company's products but unfortunately for me, the numbers I got and sent were not valid. I don't want to lose her because she promised me works on writing after this. If you have anyone, please I ll appreciate. pm me please.
Thanks in advance.

I think there are some sites online where you can generate UK numbers to use

Google that up

If you need a UK num I can help get a simcard but how do you use it even if i send the number to you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kingdaxn: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2016
Anabell2:

I think there are some sites online where you can generate UK numbers to use

Google that up

If you need a UK num I can help get a simcard but how do you use it even if i send the number to you?

You're the one I need . . please can you just send me the numbers , are they valid. only need the numbers . and they should be available at least.
Thanks sir.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Rate 302 to $1

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-etc-click-here-300#38448614
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2016
For some people
Volunteering is about giving
But for the likes of you
It is a way of living....

Thanks to Beatzone for creating this wonderful thread and to other members for their supports grin

My skills and talent would have gone with me to the grave if you hadn't spotted them and inspired me to be brave
All thanks to Jerry Asemota

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2016
Mail replied @Sadiq

Others that sent NL pm, please kindly forward your mails to bomking4x at gmail.com

cc
Dozie
Kentochi
ajog
klexycole
cruciouscat
Prosper.

I can't access my mail with this account.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2016
Guys abeg anyone in the house have an idea of high paid niche that does not require much technical know how, but only consume data. The thing is I am currently in Academic research writing and I have gotten three orders this month, totaling $25. I am also currently learning advance excel stuff such as VBA, MACRO etc. However, being a postgraduate student, I have a lot of academic commitment which requires mental exercise. This is limiting my chance of learning complicated skill to exploit fiverr, and I can't bid on research that will take much of my time also.

So, I think hard about it. What if I could exploit the available of 24/7 free internet which my school fee already cover, and the advantage of being in a country with uninterrupted power supply. Kindly help a brother in need. Your contribution is highly appreciated. Thank you

cc
Beatzone
Francgoz
Brilliantlights
khassy
HazzanTazzan
Others
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2016
FxTizzle:
Mail replied @Sadiq

Others that sent NL pm, please kindly forward your mails to bomking4x at gmail.com

cc
Dozie
Kentochi
ajog
klexycole
cruciouscat
Prosper.

Thanks
I just sent you a mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TCD: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hello Fiverss payoneer fund needed... will pay 310 to $1....phone number in my signature contact me if you have for sale
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kayultimate(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Femsmart:

I can give you the link to the software here... It will also benefit people.Download VideoScribe herehttp://www.1337x.to/torrent/1292277/Sparkol-VideoScribe-PRO-Edition-v2-3-deepstatus/

Hello Bro.. please how do you go about the voice over for the video?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
FxTizzle:
Mail replied @Sadiq

cc
Dozie
Kentochi
ajog
klexycole
cruciouscat
Prosper.

Thanks

Mr...
You mentioned me to send you a mail concerning your funds and you ignored my mail...

Nawao
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
FxTizzle:

Congrats brother, just make sure you deliver a quality job to get 5 star review.

Gig delivered, 5 Star earned, $20 for keep. Thanks for your advice. Further corrections and recommendations will be appreciated.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
kayultimate:

Hello Bro.. please how do you go about the voice over for the video?

Your question is not specific... Voice over creation or syncing? Well, to sync voice over using VideoScribe... Just click add audio and locate the audio you want and adjust it to fit with the wordings of the videos. Voice over creation, you'll buy that from sellers on Fiverr. They will request for the script and give you voice over. Hope that answer the question. Feel free to contact me if you still have something to ask. You're always welcome.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Mr...
You mentioned me to send you a mail concerning your funds and you ignored my mail...

Nawao
Have replied all
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kayultimate(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Femsmart:

Your question is not specific... Voice over creation or syncing? Well, to sync voice over using VideoScribe... Just click add audio and locate the audio you want and adjust it to fit with the wordings of the videos. Voice over creation, you'll buy that from sellers on Fiverr. They will request for the script and give you voice over. Hope that answer the question. Feel free to contact me if you still have something to ask. You're always welcome.

question answered.. thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hello guys, who knows the software I can use to render real fast?

I have a repeat client; I upload audio podcasts (with background picture) to his YouTube account.

But Movie Maker renders so slow, that I have to reduce the quality of the audio and picture, before it renders fast, which makes the picture very blurry.

Any help? smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hello guys...

PLEASE AND PLEASE... DONT TRANSACT WITH ANYONE WHO SHOWS YOU MY ID CARD ...PLS AND PLS... CONFIRM THAT ITS ACTUALLY ME BY GETTING MY RESPONSE HERE OR ON MY FB PAGE...

A SCAMMER IS NOW IN POSSESSION OF ID CARDS OF SO MANY PEOPLE AND MY ID CARD INCLUDED AND HE HAS BEEN SCAMMING OTHER USING THE ID CARDS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE INNOCENT.

MAKE SURE IF YOU ARE SENDING MONEY TO SOMEONE, WHATEVER ID HE PRESENTS TALLIES IN NAME WITH THE BANK DETAILS HE GIVES YOU...

ONE CASE IS ALREADY ON GROUND ... THE SCAMMER HAS SCAMMED SOMEONE WITH SOMEONES ID CARD.

MISTAKE MADE BY THE PREY IS THAT HE SHLD HACR MADE SURE THE ACCT NUMBER HE SENT MONEY TO WAS THE SAME NAME AS THE NAME ON TGE ID CARD SHOWN TO HIM....

I NEED TO GO MAKE POLICE REPORT ASAP BEFORE THIS CRAZY SCAMMER USES MY ID CARD TO SCAM SOMEONE...

EGBAMIO
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cheers to you my friend. Thanks for sharing

FxTizzle:
For some people
Volunteering is about giving
But for the likes of you
It is a way of living....

Thanks to Beatzone for creating this wonderful thread and to other members for their supports grin

My skills and talent would have gone with me to the grave if you hadn't spotted them and inspired me to be brave
All thanks to Jerry Asemota

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Hello guys...

PLEASE AND PLEASE... DONT TRANSACT WITH ANYONE WHO SHOWS YOU MY ID CARD ...PLS AND PLS... CONFIRM THAT ITS ACTUALLY ME BY GETTING MY RESPONSE HERE OR ON MY FB PAGE...

A SCAMMER IS NOW IN POSSESSION OF ID CARDS OF SO MANY PEOPLE AND MY ID CARD INCLUDED AND HE HAS BEEN SCAMMING OTHER USING THE ID CARDS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE INNOCENT.

MAKE SURE IF YOU ARE SENDING MONEY TO SOMEONE, WHATEVER ID HE PRESENTS TALLIES IN NAME WITH THE BANK DETAILS HE GIVES YOU...

ONE CASE IS ALREADY ON GROUND ... THE SCAMMER HAS SCAMMED SOMEONE WITH SOMEONES ID CARD.

MISTAKE MADE BY THE PREY IS THAT HE SHLD HACR MADE SURE THE ACCT NUMBER HE SENT MONEY TO WAS THE SAME NAME AS THE NAME ON TGE ID CARD SHOWN TO HIM....

I NEED TO GO MAKE POLICE REPORT ASAP BEFORE THIS CRAZY SCAMMER USES MY ID CARD TO SCAM SOMEONE...

EGBAMIO

Abeg oh...Hope you are the one am chatting with on gmail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Somebody help !!!!!!

Emmyk:
Hello guys, who knows the software I can use to render real fast?

I have a repeat client; I upload audio podcasts (with background picture) to his YouTube account.

But Movie Maker renders so slow, that I have to reduce the quality of the audio and picture, before it renders fast, which makes the picture very blurry.

Any help? smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
FxTizzle:

Abeg oh...Hope you are the one am chatting with on gmail

Yes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xandulyn(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
everton4life:
sad please experts in the house help me check my profile for anything wrong.i just joined fiverr 2 days ago
https://www.fiverr.com/afroman1759

everton4life:
help na

I'll ask you just one question. If you were a buyer looking for articles to buy, would you buy from yourself?

As a writer on Fiverr, looking at your About Me on your Profile, I knew instantly that you won't have any sales unless your family or friends decide to consider you.

"Description
i render my services in the following fields 1)ARTICLE WRITING 2)CREATIVE WRITING 3)PROOFREADING if you need my services on any of the various fields.please feel free to contact me"

From your description, what do you think is wrong?
Even your gig description is so "off". Look at top sellers and mirror your gig in that fashion. Even worse, you are using a Nigerian IP for Article Writing Niche on Fiverr.
That could work for other Niches like Graphics, Animation and Video Intros not for a niche where buyers are looking for sellers whose first language is English.

Again, take your time to understand the niche before going into it. Work on your skills. Learn the trade from Pros in the house. I spent over N30k to learn Fiverr. It took me almost 4 years and over 5 disabled or suspended accounts to find my feet on Fiverr. Yet most people want to sign up and make money the next day.

Newbies here should be thankful for free info. Only less than 5% of you will succeed. Others would be discouraged.

Don't see it as a get-rich-quick route. See it as a BUSINESS.

As a matter of fact, I keep financial records for my account. Every expense like gigs outsourced or tutorials bought and income from it.

Good luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
A very big thanks to all the contributors to this thread. As ypu may have noticed, the number is increasing everyday. We are getting more people into financial freedom zone. And we can do much more.

Let's all be determined to help others on this thread. Particularly, the newbies who just joined this thread.

The thing about information is that, you become aware how ignorant you have been all along, once you find a new valuable knowlege.

My point is, there are millions out there who still dont know how to make use of their skills. But once those set of people find this thread, and they indicate an interest to wanna be free, let is all show the willingless to help them.

No harsh words, more patience amd above all, brotherliness.

Thanks again to those who have helped others succeed on this thread.

Let's do more !

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Xandulyn:

I'll ask you just one question. If you were a buyer looking for articles to buy, would you buy from yourself?

As a writer on Fiverr, looking at your About Me on your Profile, I knew instantly that you won't have any sales unless your family or friends decide to consider you.

"Description
i render my services in the following fields 1)ARTICLE WRITING 2)CREATIVE WRITING 3)PROOFREADING if you need my services on any of the various fields.please feel free to contact me"

From your description, what do you think is wrong?
Even your gig description is so "off". Look at top sellers and mirror your gig in that fashion. Even worse, you are using a Nigerian IP for Article Writing Niche on Fiverr.
That could work for other Niches like Graphics, Animation and Video Intros not for a niche where buyers are looking for sellers whose first language is English.

Again, take your time to understand the niche before going into it. Work on your skills. Learn the trade from Pros in the house. I spent over N30k to learn Fiverr. It took me almost 4 years and over 5 disabled or suspended accounts to find my feet on Fiverr. Yet most people want to sign up and make money the next day.

Newbies here should be thankful for free info. Only less than 5% of you will succeed. Others would be discouraged.

Don't see it as a get-rich-quick route. See it as a BUSINESS.

As a matter of fact, I keep financial records for my account. Every expense like gigs outsourced or tutorials bought and income from it.

Good luck to you.
now someone is speaking my language grin

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xandulyn(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Singapore1:
now someone is speaking my language grin

I'm not a Guru yet, I'm still learning. But sometimes, we need to straighten these newbies up and tell them the hard-to-swallow truth.

When the frustrations and pressures become unbearable, you'll see them posting requests on Buyers Request section. And that's embarrassing enough.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
For seeing this on Fiverr I was so *****... Please newbies should stop doing this.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 12:02am On Jul 18, 2016
Femsmart:
For seeing this on Fiverr I was so *****... Please newbies should stop doing this.
I don't even why people bother, they should know its only sellers that can access buyer requests.
Instead of them to look for buyer request, they are wasting their time posting seller request in buyer request section.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Xandulyn:

I'm not a Guru yet, I'm still learning. But sometimes, we need to straighten these newbies up and tell them the hard-to-swallow truth.

When the frustrations and pressures become unbearable, you'll see them posting requests on Buyers Request section. And that's embarrassing enough.

I am a newbie also and needs professional guidance. Please, help me appraise my profile and Gig. Thanks

@
Singapore1
Xandulyn

I use Nigeria IP. Please, what can I do to improve my chances of success. Help review my profile and Gig. Is it still possible to change the IP?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by meritdee(m): 2:20am On Jul 18, 2016
tr3y:
How do you guys subscribe for data especially the video / graphics sellers.

I am into web development and I have used close to 15 gig within 16 days, that is like 1 gig per day.

BTW, shout-out to @sunboy he is the best exchanger out here. If you exchange at more than 300 naira to a dollar then I might switch come your side.

Hey bro, I can exchange for you at 310/$. Paypal only tho
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by meritdee(m): 2:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Femsmart:

5k for 24gb of GLO is the best... Go for that. But Sunboy no dey buy PayPal... Na Payoneer alone.

I buy paypal @ 310/$ bro. Buzz me if you wanna sell. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.