Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610921 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TCD: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
gocare:

Sent you a message. Holla back.
hello ..I'm yet to see any message. please try resending. . or contact me on whatsapp.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chocorod(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
kingdaxn:

download zenmate. . or epic browser.
ok thanks but does it mean hotspot won't work?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kingdaxn: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
chocorod:
ok thanks but does it mean hotspot won't work?
It' can work. Just try other options. . . since it's not working for you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
gurunlocker:

I can bet the work is not up to $15?.... work for more Indians and see end result.....

It was actually $25
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
obasy09:

It was actually $25

You were lucky.... For an Indian to pay that much... You will understand what it means to work for Indians soon.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chocorod(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
kingdaxn:

It' can work. Just try other options. . . since it's not working for you.
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Adinije:
How much is involved? If it's little, your best bet is to cancel so that your rating will return to original state. Getting 5x 5 stars will probably increase your rating by 1%.
I got another 5* today so I can bid on projects now even if I eventually cancel his job later I dont think it should affect my ability to bid on projects. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
gurunlocker:

what rating are you on currently? that will determine the number of reviews needed
my rating is above 90% now though I haven't checked it on desktop but I got another 5* which helped my rating today. thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hello Fiverr folks,
Has anyone here tried using two Fiverr accounts on an android phone with the app Parallel Space?
How safe is it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:36am On Jul 19, 2016
Hello guys... I need reviews.
Kindly pm if you can deal.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seuncyrus(m): 4:42am On Jul 19, 2016
I hope i'm not the only one getting spam messages in my inbox ... talking about fiverr team giving out freebies undecided

Please If you get this message don't follow the link and if you do please don't fill in your email .... and If sha want to fill in your email .... don't use your fiverr email .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seuncyrus(m): 4:46am On Jul 19, 2016
gurunlocker:

dem Don knack you one star?..... I will never work for Indians or Pakistani even if they are paying $100... They will frustrate one life, ask for more and still demand cancellation or leave bad reviews

One star ke? Abeg refund the buyer oh .... Thats why i dont work with these set of people , but they are really efficient if you outsource jobs to them.
Mo talk on whatsapp na

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gocare: 5:25am On Jul 19, 2016
seuncyrus:
I hope i'm not the only one getting spam messages in my inbox ... talking about fiverr team giving out freebies undecided

Please If you get this message don't follow the link and if you do please don't fill in your email .... and If sha want to fill in your email .... don't use your fiverr email .

You are not.
Dey are stupid hackers, I think people who have much money in their account should withdraw ASAP.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chemashie(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Contact me if you have funds to withdraw from your fiverr, upwork, freelancer and other freelance websites. Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact. Instant funding in naira and attractive rates also.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2016
seuncyrus:

One star ke? Abeg refund the buyer oh .... Thats why i dont work with these set of people , but they are really efficient if you outsource jobs to them.
Mo talk on whatsapp na

I guess you want to quote Danyl instead of me Huh?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by myworld01: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Thanks

Hi, I can give you review but I can't send PM as I don't use the email again... Just drop your bbm pin, I will add you.... I won't quote you so you can edit it when you see my request
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Hello guys,i just got an info from fiverr that my gig has been denied,what can i do to undeny the gig?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholad11(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2016
Hi bosses in da building, after reading through d thread I decided to create my 1st gig b4 I proceed to learning new skills and creating more gig.
Kindly review my gig https://www.fiverr.com/sholad
I am open to making corrections asap, I wud. Really appreciate everyone's opinion.
Thanks
CC all d bosses in da house
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Somebody help

sholad11:
Hi bosses in da building, after reading through d thread I decided to create my 1st gig b4 I proceed to learning new skills and creating more gig.
I am open to making corrections asap, I wud. Really appreciate everyone's opinion.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Starting is usually the hardest thing so great you are set up. I like your confidence as a Nigerian on your profile for real. I just kindly ask that you check top sellers in your niche to see how they differentiate the services for each package. Another thing if you create a short video where you speak English & translate exactly what you said into French I think you would see more buyers. Even I need to make videos for all my gigs past & present to make more sales.
I don't see any difference between your packages from $5-$15. So it will confuse the buyer as it did me,best regards.

beatzone:
Somebody help

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
sholad11:
Thanks
You might want to reconsider using a Nigerian profile.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
myworld01:

Hi, I can give you review but I can't send PM as I don't use the email again... Just drop your bbm pin, I will add you.... I won't quote you so you can edit it when you see my request

Bbm not working for now...
Check my signature for my whatsapp number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by myworld01: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Bbm not working for now...
Check my signature for my whatsapp number

I don't use whatsapp..... you can drop your mail, I will write you. I won't quote it so you can edit
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Vvvvvb
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by myworld01: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Bbm not working for now... Check my signature for my whatsapp number
Sent
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholad11(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
DerrickM:
Starting is usually the hardest thing so great you are set up. I like your confidence as a Nigerian on your profile for real. I just kindly ask that you check top sellers in your niche to see how they differentiate the services for each package. Another thing if you create a short video where you speak English & translate exactly what you said into French I think you would see more buyers. Even I need to make videos for all my gigs past & present to make more sales.
I don't see any difference between your packages from $5-$15. So it will confuse the buyer as it did me,best regards.

I'm grateful boss, I will do all dat. As per those packages honestly how it works still confuses me too, I will av 2 study other gigs in my niche and see how d packaage of a thing works 4 more understanding..
10nks once again
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholad11(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
tr3y:

You might want to reconsider using a Nigerian profile.
Bro I just like repping naija anytime anyday plus testimonies from boss beatzone and oda bosses in d house also gingered me in using Nigeria profile..i just can't help it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
sholad11:

Bro I just like repping naija anytime anyday plus testimonies from boss beatzone and oda bosses in d house also gingered me in using Nigeria profile..i just can't help it.
I understand, I am also using a Nigerian profile as a web developer which is not a problem. For article writing, it might not be the best unless you are writing in Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa.

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholad11(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
tr3y:

I understand, I am also using a Nigerian profile as a web developer which is not a problem. For article writing, it might not be the best unless you are writing in Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa.

Goodluck

Lmao..not article writing though but translation..english to french and no single view yet
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Thanks

boss no vex o dis my enquiry na about another thread wey I saw ur comment dia.... it's one thread about mini laptop for sell by compunet or so ... I wan ask if the lappy was ship to you in abk n if de r geniue cos I wan order too ...
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Demoney5050(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Weldon for your hardworking on this thrend, please room can I use my nigeria ATM card like firstbank card to buy on fiverr.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
sholad11:

Lmao..not article writing though but translation..english to french and no single view yet
They are still similar. They are birds of the same feather

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.