Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618694 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2016
chemashie:
Thank you sir
bro do u do PayPal withdrawal ? as in wen someone withdraw to a new email ..?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chemashie(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Sadiq3051:

bro do u do PayPal withdrawal ? as in wen someone withdraw to a new email ..?
let's chat on WhatsApp Bro. Check my signature for my contact.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2016
chemashie:
let's chat on WhatsApp Bro. Check my signature for my contact.

okay will contact you nw ...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cleanstar(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2016
650$ payoneer fund needed. Scammer stay clear. 08163407087. .
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Caleb5: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2016
chemashie:

Thank you sir
Uwc sir smiley

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2016
cleanstar:
650$ payoneer fund needed with proof of earning snapped 4rm ur payoneer account. Scammer Dont Waste Ur Time Cos U Will B Screened. 08163407087. lagos resident only.
so selling payoneer funds is now equivalent to job hunting now, hence the interview and screening

coming from someone who is not active on nairaland ( 20 comments since 2015 )

okay continue o

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cleanstar(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2016
Singapore1:
so selling payoneer funds is now equivalent to job hunting now, hence the interview and screening

okay continue o
Bro it's not about been active on nairaland, it's about using ur brain when doing a transaction with any1 so u don't get ripped off, by d way i never knew u could buy fund 4rm nairaland until i did a transaction with articlemanager last 2month, i would hv gotten 4rm him but he doesn't have 2d required amount i wanted. if u get fund, u can holla @ me. No hard feelings bro but dis na pmb era, intensive screening is allowed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrDanas: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
hspda:
Good morning everyone. you will wonder y i am still awake by this time of the day. its because i stumbled upon this thread and i began to follow it till i was exhausted. in one of the thread, someone said that if you dont have a skill, you cant sell anything on fiverr. To be candid, i dont have any skill for now but i am of the opinion that you guys can help me out by teaching me one or two skills that can profit me on fiverr. pls great minds, help me

i really want to earn legitimately online and i need people to show me the way. Thank you

Hi Hspda,

Thanks for posting here... I am commenting in on this just to let you know you are not alone on this, many people just like you and i are interested in learning new skills but just don't know where or how to get started that is why we have created Sellbreeze.com. a digital Marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of digital products ranging from Videos Tutorials, Ebooks, websites and Business documents.

I do recommend you join others on Sellbreeze and start learning (Here you can find Video Tutorials and e-books that will help you learn just any skill you want. )

Talking about Fiveer, once you are registered on Sellbreeze, shoot me a mail via daniel@sellbreeze.com and i will be send you a getting started Video Guide on Fiveer for FREE.

Check out the website here

http://Sellbreeze.com

(Don't forget to include your sellbreeze username when you mail me)

Looking forward to that mail.

Daniel
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrDanas: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
MrDanas:

Hi Hspda,

Thanks for posting here... I am commenting in on this just to let you know you are not alone on this, many people just like you and i are interested in learning new skills but just don't know where or how to get started that is why we founded Sellbreeze.com a digital Marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of digital products ranging from Videos Tutorials, Ebooks, websites and Business documents.

I do recommend you join others on Sellbreeze and start learning (Here you can find Video Tutorials and e-books that will help you learn just any skill you want. )

Talking about Fiverr, once you are registered on Sellbreeze, shoot me a mail via daniel@sellbreeze.com and i will be send you a getting started Video Guide on Fiveer for FREE.

Check out the website here

http://Sellbreeze.com

(Don't forget to include your sellbreeze username when you mail me)

Looking forward to that mail.

Daniel

Great thread, @beatzone
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Anyone here uses diabolic bot software, I'm having a problem logging in the software, it's saying invalid details.. What can I do please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Anyone here uses diabolic bot software, I'm having a problem logging in the software, it's saying invalid details.. What can I do please

Are you sure you are running it on VPS?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Singapore1:

okay continue o
Leave am. Person go have sleepless night make $$$ and to sell na another boss-employee session. lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Adinije:
Leave am. Person go have sleepless night make $$$ and to sell na another boss-employee session. lol
grin at bolded
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TCD: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
virus05:
i need to withdraw my fiverr funds, please who can do it. and whats the rate and how many days will it take ?

Hi how much do you have in your Fiver account to withdraw? I'll be willing to help you .. check my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
by the way

those of us opening new foreign account, i would advice us to use UK ( SCOTLAND, ENGLAND, WALES , IRELAND ) as our location instead of AMERICA .. reasons

1. it will be difficult for fiverr to spot your location so you will avoid going to JAIL

2. you will be free to tell your client you are closing for the day whenever it's late ( 1hour time difference )

3. more sales ( dont ask me )
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
favome:

Go to manage sales and click completed. The order will be on the list then click on the order, scroll down you will see contact buyer here click and send it as attachment under message.

Thanks Sis.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
gurunlocker:

Are you sure you are running it on VPS?
OH! No bro, please can I pm you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Singapore1:
by the way

those of us opening new foreign account, i would advice us to use UK ( SCOTLAND, ENGLAND, WALES , IRELAND ) as our location instead of AMERICA .. reasons

1. it will be difficult for fiverr to spot your location so you will avoid going to JAIL

2. you will be free to tell your client you are closing for the day whenever it's late ( 1hour time difference )

3. more sales ( dont ask me )

But all this free VPN no get UK na chai
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
WalkerMichael:

OH! No bro, please can I pm you?

My email isn't active... Are you into traffic niche or you just want to send traffic to your gig?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dude,haba,easy on your "All Free VPN"
Shuo,na evrytin u don use for internet*smh*lwkmd*lmao*Oga go download "Hola VPN" (www.hola.org)e get UK & US as default mode...

WalkerMichael:

But all this free VPN no get UK na chai
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
gurunlocker:

My email isn't active... Are you into traffic niche or you just want to send traffic to your gig?

I'm into traffic niche bro, just new! But I've researched well about it. I'm not on what's app currently too but how about we converse on Facebook bro, kindly drop your profile link or username please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
gurunlocker:

I'm into traffic niche bro, just new! But I've researched well about it. I'm not on what's app currently too but how about we converse on Facebook bro, kindly drop your profile link or username please..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
DerrickM:
Dude,haba,easy on your "All Free VPN"
Shuo,na evrytin u don use for internet*smh*lwkmd*lmao*Oga go download "Hola VPN" (www.hola.org)e get UK & US as default mode...

Lols your laugh funny :v. Thanks a bunch bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
WalkerMichael:

I'm into traffic niche bro, just new! But I've researched well about it. I'm not on what's app currently too but how about we converse on Facebook bro, kindly drop your profile link or username please..

I'm not into traffic, I can simply give you a nairaland link to setup the VPS and the DTB....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
gurunlocker:

I'm not into traffic, I can simply give you a nairaland link to setup the VPS and the DTB....

Oops OK bro. Please do. Thanks. You're into what niche bro?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Oops OK bro. Please do. Thanks. You're into what niche bro?
https://www.nairaland.com/2679778/come-learn-new-tricks-cashed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoftHeart(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
cleanstar:
650$ payoneer fund needed with proof of earning snapped 4rm ur payoneer account. Scammer Dont Waste Ur Time Cos U Will B Screened. 08163407087. lagos resident only.
It's obvious that you're new here. People on this thread are well-educated and smart-working. We'll forgive you, because you're new, don't make a post like this again. If you want to succeed as an exchanger on this thread, go and learn from other established exchangers.
Happy sunday my people.
Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Traffic instruments coming soon... grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cleanstar(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
SoftHeart:

It's obvious that you're new here. People on this thread are well-educated and smart-working. We'll forgive you, because you're new, don't make a post like this again. If you want to succeed as an exchanger on this thread, go and learn from other established exchangers.
Happy sunday my people.
Stay blessed.
Am sorry if my wording didn't really go well, am new 2b sincere & am hoping too be a professional like other exchanger, some1 called me saying he has payoneer fund, when i asked him 4a screen shot as a proof so we could transact, d guy never chat with me again. since am buying huge fund, i jst want too b careful. happy sunday 2u.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cleanstar(m): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
Adinije:
Pls pardon me oh , obviously am new & dis is my second transaction after i did my first 1 with articlemanager, i know my question might really go well with some people , am only trying 2 play safe as i jst recently started doing transaction on nairaland. am sorry 4d misunderstanding.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cleanstar(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Adinije:
Am sorry 4d misunderstanding, am only trying 2 play safe. abeg i need 650$ payoneer fund oh, if u get, no sly me oh. 330# per $ is what i can afford.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
cleanstar:
Am sorry 4d misunderstanding, am only trying 2 play safe. abeg i need 650$ payoneer fund oh, if u get, no sly me oh. 330# per $ is what i can afford.
No offense taken bro. #justsaying

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.