Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609147 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
meritdee:

The WhatsApp is always on. 08037620062

Contacted you on whatsapp already, Kindly reply.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tobaoye: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
beatzone:

No

Hello beatzone. My question is that is it compulsory that I have a paypal account that is opened with United States address before I can receive paypal pay from fiverr?

Beatzone I can I contact you because I sent you a message to your email since Saturday but no reply.

Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
tobaoye:

Hello beatzone. My question is that is it compulsory that I have a paypal account that is opened with United States address before I can receive paypal pay from fiverr?

Beatzone I can I contact you because I sent you a message to your email since Saturday but no reply.

Thank you

naturally Nigerian Paypal can only pay. Just get a Payoneer card
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
akashi01:

Naturally ni Kini?

Brother akashi are u cursing Nigeria ni sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tobaoye: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=akashi01 post=48540986]

Does that mean that with payoneer my Paypal (Opened with Nigeria address) can be used to receive money from fiveer?

Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tobaoye: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
akashi01:

Does that mean that with payoneer my Paypal (Opened with Nigeria address) can be used to receive money from fiveer?

Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
obasy09:

Hi, I just called your number now. About payoneer fund.

Alot of people can vouch for my service on the thread sir.
I do not delay funds, nor will i stop communicating until i am sure you got your money.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sard:

Boss, I'm not into keyword research, so I don't have the software.

Oops OK bro. Loosing alot of orders sha sad me weh never even get one order since I don join since July
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sard:

Boss, I'm not into keyword research, so I don't have the software.

Oops OK bro. Loosing alot of orders sha sad me weh never even get one order since I don join since July..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
missylizzy:

Of all the username in this world, it's Boss09 so you want to boss ur buyers abi... Issoraiii.... Kontinu.... Nothing professional about ur profile.... From username to picture to description... Error.... Better work on it.

grin cheesy grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
tobaoye:

Thank you.

If you open payoneer account, you will be given a mastercard. You can use it to withdraw and make payments.

You don't need Paypal at all
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
Singapore wey the traffic package na? grin cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tobaoye: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
akashi01:

If you open payoneer account, you will be given a mastercard. You can use it to withdraw and make payments.

You don't need Paypal at all

OK.

Thank you.

Then, I will do more research and findings on payoneer, how it works and how to obtain the payoneer card.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
klexycole:
Singapore wey the traffic package na? grin cheesy
the problem is uploading, when O have time I will do it one by one
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Singapore1:
the problem is uploading, when O have time I will do it one by one

Very good boss. #BlessYou cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
JohnieWalker:

abeg help me observe this my new acct
www.fiverr.com/writing_hub

boss am not a pro wen it comes to reviewing account sha... you gig is cool , but your description you need to talk about yourself n wat you can offer .... not the stufs you write there .... e.g

Hi , my name is ( ur name ) a freelancer with ample years of experience when it comes to writing ...... something of that nature should do better sir !... check top rated sellers to HV a drip ....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
meritdee:

Lol I didn't know. Sorry.... smiley

Fastest transaction ever on nairaland.

Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
tobaoye:

Thank you

Apologies.... please resend the mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
An India guy gave me 5 star review yesterday and wanted to pay $170 for 34 articles but I told him 340 grin Who talk say Indians no dey bring out money
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Galaxypoduction: 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Who had long tail pro Crack software please I need it urgently? Or any other seo softwares for checking keywords sad cc beatzone sard Singapore1 etc
I can get you the software
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2016
Wow after setting up my account and creating a gig today just got my first order....but my ogas in the house pls I posted my proposal to a guy from buyer request and he requested we discuss outside fiverr. Do you think it will be nice if I do that
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 12:28am On Aug 17, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Who had long tail pro Crack software please I need it urgently? Or any other seo softwares for checking keywords sad cc beatzone sard Singapore1 etc

here: http:// seoexpertservices-ro ..com. ng/2015/10/long-tail-pro-platinum-v3028-cracked .html#

(remove the spaces)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mariesio: 4:33am On Aug 17, 2016
Hi, $1k PayPal funds needed. Quote me if you have .
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cornelin(m): 5:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Am trying to set up a gig but I remained stuck to the pricing page as it won't allow me to input anything in the title and description fields. I don't know what went wrong. Anybody with an idea of how I can correct this issue should please let me know
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by meritdee(m): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2016
FxTizzle:

Fastest transaction ever on nairaland.

Thanks once again.

Thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2016
akashi01:

here: http:// seoexpertservices-ro ..com. ng/2015/10/long-tail-pro-platinum-v3028-cracked .html#

(remove the spaces)

Thanks bro. Lemme check
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Galaxypoduction:
I can get you the software

How bro? Hope it's free please? I never get first order biko
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2016
JohnieWalker:
Wow after setting up my account and creating a gig today just got my first order....but my ogas in the house pls I posted my proposal to a guy from buyer request and he requested we discuss outside fiverr. Do you think it will be nice if I do that

Congratulations bro! What niche? And don't discuss anything outside fiverr. Your account might get banned. Tell him to communicate with you on whatever issue on fiverr

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2016
FxTizzle:
An India guy gave me 5 star review yesterday and wanted to pay $170 for 34 articles but I told him 340 grin Who talk say Indians no dey bring out money

Chaii I tap from this oo. What niche bro?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2016
FxTizzle:

Contacted you on whatsapp already, Kindly reply.

boss make we relate na , I need ur whatsapp digit
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Toniosparlet(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2016
PLEASE HELP ME REVIEW MY FIVERR ACCOUNT
NO ORDER SINCE I CREATED IT, I WANT TO KNOW MY DOWNFALLS
https://www.fiverr.com/users/xplusgraphics
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Congratulations bro! What niche? And don't discuss anything outside fiverr. Your account might get banned. Tell him to communicate with you on whatever issue on fiverr
Creative writing

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.