Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607520 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2016
Demoney5050:
Hi guru in the house, help me review my gig oo www.fiverr/jamesakinto

You are welcome...... we are traffic management, social median expert. we can provide you with all you targeted to your website,blog post, translation, essay writing, make money online, back-linking services, proof reading,gift, Facebook group to join, etc

There are some errors on your description. Correct them and try to use a more convincing picture. Nice try! cheers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gmajor(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2016
segxes23:
Just got my act together on Fiverr. Hoping to make my first sale soon. You can help check out my profile fiverr.com/oxhegun

Shout out to Emmyk, You are a true brother.
hello.
you sent me. a pm this morning. but I don't really know how Nairaland pm works. can we. talk via whatsapp?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2016
tbliss22:

Lolz prostrate for who? I beg forget that thing!! Who go believe u here? Nobody because u and a lot of gurus start this thread and a lot of them still dey tear fiverr like fire, why I go come believe u? Oya confess how many account u get? (U get german, uk, australia even china sef) thank God for zenmate and the rest.

So bros u no get point u still be boss for here..... Simple!!

grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Genfront: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2016
Helo Xperts in the house thanks for contributing greatly to this thread
Please it's urgent.I want to sell about $50 from my fiverr account,but I don't have payoneer card,paypal or any link to my account yet.My card should be ready very soon.
Please get in touch

And please xperts here I would like you to advice me the best way to sell considering the conditions I stated above (i.e no card yet)
I'm afraid I contacted someone who was asking for my password which I'm not comfortable doing.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2016
Don't on any condition give the password to your fiverr account or any other account for that matter to anyone. Sit tight, hopefully one of the reliable exchangers would contact you and walk you through the process. Cc Meritdee, Justi4jesu, Infiniticoncept and Meetmal.
Genfront:
Please it's urgent.I want to sell about $50 from my fiverr account,but I don't have payoneer card,paypal or any link to my account yet.My card should be ready very soon.
Please get in touch

And please xperts here I would like you to advice me the best way to sell considering the conditions I stated above (i.e no card yet)
I'm afraid I contacted someone who was asking for my password which I'm not comfortable doing.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by segxes23(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2016
Gmajor:

hello.
you sent me. a pm this morning. but I don't really know how Nairaland pm works. can we. talk via whatsapp?
Numbers ain't safe here. Just message me on nil eight nil 6 seven eight ace three 4 nil three.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2016
Genfront:
Please get in touch

Don't give anybody your password, just open a fresh Email that is not linked to PayPal or fiverr account, add the email as your PayPal email address on fiverr, withdraw to the email and contact Meritdee or Infinitikoncept to help you withdraw the funds.
That's the method am currently using.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Demoney5050(m): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2016
pls fiverr says maximum gig is7 gig I think is 20 gig am confused
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Aida13: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2016
---
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EnterPRO: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2016
Who has Payoneer to sell? Any amount.

Whatsapp contacts on my profile.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2016
Demoney5050:
pls fiverr says maximum gig is7 gig I think is 20 gig am confused
Maximum of 7 gigs for new arrivals

Maximum of 15 gigs for level 1 sellers

Maximum of 20 gigs for level 2 sellers and

Maximum of 30 gigs for top rated sellers

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by battoyyeb(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2016
I need 2 people to place an order for my gig and give a positive review when I deliver the job and I will send you the cash.
Pls respond guys, its very urgent
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2016
Please who is using airtel line to run their Fiverr account? Is it safe? Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2016
Please house I have a slight issue. A man placed an order after we have discussed but now he is requesting more than we discussed and the money doesn't quantify the job...I want to go for mutual cancellation hope no problem if i do that
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lifeofkelvino(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2016
JohnieWalker:
Please house I have a slight issue. A man placed an order after we have discussed but now he is requesting more than we discussed and the money doesn't quantify the job...I want to go for mutual cancellation hope no problem if i do that

Cancel asap ....no problem
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2016
JohnieWalker:

let him know he is asking for more

give him reasons why he should pay more

be gentle

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Singapore1:

let him know he is asking for more

give him reasons why he should pay more

be gentle

Okay Boss, I was thinking of giving him some health stories but I will try my best though and make him see that the stuff needs more money
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Okay Boss, I was thinking of giving him some health stories but I will try my best though and make him see that the stuff needs more money

that is what alot of people dont undestand about fiverr

just like any other business be professional, if you feel a job will require 100$, dont be afraid to state the price ( in a polite manner of course )
the worst that can happen is for him not to accept it, then you renegotiate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
FxTizzle:

Don't give anybody your password, just open a fresh Email that is not linked to PayPal or fiverr account, add the email as your PayPal email address on fiverr, withdraw to the email and contact Meritdee or Infinitikoncept to help you withdraw the funds.

He doesnt know anything about paypal
I dont think he can bypass givingup his password
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
AMZYMAYO:
Please who is using airtel line to run their Fiverr account? Is it safe? Thank you

bros no cause for alarm , am using it here ... but always connect with VPN ....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ourown(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hello bosses,

Who is running more than one fiverr accounts efficiently? Please I need help on how you do it.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sadiq3051:

Hey bro, I guess u ar not using US ID cos if you are airtel network will keep throwing u to different countries until Fiverr eventually places a BAN on you. Watch out, switch to MTN or etisalat, I think those are save for now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ablatgraphicplus(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
DerrickM:
Dude, post the correct link otherwise expect no response...

https://www.fiverr.com/users/ablatgraphic
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sadiq3051:

Thanks oga. I still think the airtel of a thing sa
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
tbliss22:

Hey bro, I guess u ar not using US ID cos if you are airtel network will keep throwing u to different countries until Fiverr eventually places a BAN on you. Watch out, switch to MTN or etisalat, I think those are save for now.
Thanks boss. I no trust the network before
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pm me
battoyyeb:
I need 2 people to place an order for my gig and give a positive review when I deliver the job and I will send you the cash.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
tbliss22:

tbliss I feel u, but Das wat v been using but most ppl do recommend Mtn n eti baba maybe I go switch to bf is too late.....bro I wan learn transcription service Hw u go put ur boi through o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Genfront: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
FxTizzle:

Thank you all for your kind advice.I am in communication with meritdee alrreday

Kind regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
eniolaamoda:

He doesnt know anything about paypal
I dont think he can bypass givingup his password

It's very simply and easy to bypass, even my grandma in the village can bypass it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tunesh(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
battoyyeb:

pm bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by battoyyeb(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Tunesh:

pm bro

replied
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rioemmanuel(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
battoyyeb:
pm me

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.