Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1616062 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Guru in dah house abeg help o
Lol one mumu tin just happend to me now

I dropped ma fone on d table

My sis use to play with it no issue

But she managed to enter fiverr and ordered a gig from someone worth 25dollar

How can i cancel it

Shud i write CS or contact the person directly

The order hasnt started yet tho, bcus d person has put a requirement stuff on his gigs before the order can start counting

I use app always i have never used web before
And on the app i cant find any button to cancel requested order
Can i find it on web

Lol 25dollar i just dey laugh look d girl like wtfuck
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
eniolaamoda:
Guru in dah house abeg help o
Lol one mumu tin just happend to me now

I dropped ma fone on d table

My sis use to play with it no issue

But she managed to enter fiverr and ordered a gig from someone worth 25dollar

How can i cancel it

Shud i write CS or contact the person directly

The order hasnt started yet tho, bcus d person has put a requirement stuff on his gigs before the order can start counting

I use app always i have never used web before
And on the app i cant find any button to cancel requested order
Can i find it on web

Lol 25dollar i just dey laugh look d girl like wtfuck

Just login with your phone browser (no cause for alarm) or PC, and send a cancellation request telling the seller it was ordered by mistake.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
damola311:

Just login with your phone browser (no cause for alarm) or PC, and send a cancellation request telling the seller it was ordered by mistake.....

Thank you o
Let me do dat asap

Cus for that i done seize d baby golden morn and toys

I no just fit beat am
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
JohnieWalker:
Please house I have a slight issue. A man placed an order after we have discussed but now he is requesting more than we discussed and the money doesn't quantify the job...I want to go for mutual cancellation hope no problem if i do that
You won't believe I just gave him one funny story and sent him mutual cancellation but he refused asking me to send the one I have done and deliver. I sent and he accepted the delivery and left a 5 star rating with wonderful review....But my conscience dey judge me o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fasa199(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
please gurus in the house una boi go need more lines on targeted traffics to site anyone who can help drop your number or if you are in Lagos add me up on WhatsApp. Please its not for anything I need to learn more about the targeted traffic so please help a brother in need. just WhatsApp me. 08162473138

I go still need small review
http//fiver.com/nathaniel1995

hope am not asking too much cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 340 to $1

Paypal Rate 310 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tobaoye: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hello.
Please, is there any thing I am doing wrong by using glo and mtn data lines to access my fiverr account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tobaoye: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Can i also use my phone and laptop to work on my fiverr at different times
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by be29(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2016
need 10 thousand newly emails for your work ? PM me at affordable price
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Hello Nairalander.

Please is there anyone using upwork?. I am confused, some buyers are posting request indicating they will pay at the end of every month. this is different from fiverr. is that how upwork operate? Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fasa199(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2016
PLEASE I GOT MY FIRST ORDER ON FIVER AND ITS ABOUT DELIVERING FOLLOWERS TO A SNAP CHAT. PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME. PLEASE REPLY WITH HOW I VAN CONTACT YOU.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2016
fasa199:
PLEASE I GOT MY FIRST ORDER ON FIVER AND ITS ABOUT DELIVERING FOLLOWERS TO A SNAP CHAT. PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME. PLEASE REPLY WITH HOW I VAN CONTACT YOU.

why offering or accepting what you can't deliver?

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fasa199(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2016
damola311:

why offering or accepting what you can't deliver?

can you help me out?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tonyx4x44(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2016
Una don help me well for this thread, make I contribute.

Grammarly is now offering her premium service for free!

If you don't know already, Grammarly is earth's foremost grammar checker. It checks your text automatically across all websites and program. In includes word check, plagiarism check, and syntax and grammar check.

Grammarly is the best thing that can happen to any writer.

How to get it

1. Go to this link and Install Grammarly toolbar for firefox, chrome, or safari - http://gram.ly/qrcy

2. Enjoy the premium free!

You are welcome. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdychica(f): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hello guys I just joined fiverr and I offer gigs like turning a photo into cartoon , but I av not gotten a single job , even when I check buyer requests page I never find any request that relates to what I do , pls help out
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
I have a job on creating a project on Kickstarter. If you can handle it let me know. Having a project will be a plus
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdychica(f): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nerdychica:
Hello guys I just joined fiverr and I offer gigs like turning a photo into cartoon , but I av not gotten a single job , even when I check buyer requests page I never find any request that relates to what I do , pls help out
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Sales aren't instant as a new arrival,my dear,patience & perseverance are necessary also. Yeah that happens a times it's gigs on logo design or turning a logo or text design to 3D you might see. Another thing you could do create a topic on it on the fiverr forum you never know*winks winks* Buyer requests also let's you know what you may need to learn asap if you can,best regards...

[quote author=Nerdychica post=48650596][/quote]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hi, can someone help in writing a "Structured Literature Review (SLR) based dissertation on leadership in construction industry. I need about 25 pages in 24 hours (maximum). It must be plagiarism-free, critical and in logical sequence. I will pay N20,000 for this job. Please don't waste your time if you can't deliver on terms. To award this job, I will surely ask you questions.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdychica(f): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
DerrickM:
Sales aren't instant as a new arrival,my dear,patience & perseverance are necessary also. Yeah that happens a times it's gigs on logo design or turning a logo or text design to 3D you might see. Another thing you could do create a topic on it on the fiverr forum you never know*winks winks* Buyer requests also let's you know what you may need to learn asap if you can,best regards...

well that's sad .. How about the comic thread seems you have abandoned it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lol*For where?!!...Nah,can't abandon them ever. Just gotta pay my dues to life,work,my blog,fiverr & comic projects underground brewing with my friends etc.

Nerdychica:
well that's sad .. How about the comic thread seems you have abandoned it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdychica(f): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
DerrickM:
Lol*For where?!!...Nah,can't abandon them ever. Just gotta pay my dues to life,work,my blog,fiverr & comic projects underground brewing with my friends etc.

how much can I get a used wacom tablet
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 12:54am On Aug 21, 2016
Hardly available I only deal in new ones. I've followed here on NL so kindly follow back. Feel free to contact me on my details in my signature. This isn't really a thread to chat much on art-related stuff if not contributing to make money on fiverr*winks winks*

Nerdychica:
how much can I get a used wacom tablet
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Genfront: 2:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Once again thanks @ALL here.I had a good experience with Meritdee as recommended

Please house I have been working on an order for some time.And the buyer requested a modification which I did.
Now the buyer has come out to say he wants to cancel the deal.Please what do I do?
I have spent a major chunk of time trying to deliver the best,but this guy seem to be a hard a person.
I know my salt and I believe he wants to be fast,Please I need urgent advice as to what to do.

GIG:Proofreading and Editing

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rilwan09: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2016
Please I need clue on how to write an offer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fasa199(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2016
if you can send 5000+ real traffic to a sales page for #2000 just holla me. only if you can send the traffic
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2016
fasa199:
if you can send 5000+ real traffic to a sales page for #2000
just holla me. only if you can send the traffic
Bro, forget it o, nothing like real traffic! All you get are bots disguised as real traffic

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fasa199(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Bro, forget it o, nothing like real traffic! All you get are bots disguised as real traffic

can you do it for me even if its bot
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2016
fasa199:

can you do it for me even if its bot
Nop, a bit engaged, unless it's tomorrow!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by warrah(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
There is still enuf sun in the sky to dry my clothes...

Who wld ever think I can make 220,000 naira in 17days...
A guy parading the street of Ikeja last December ... Doing petty marketing job of 25k per month..

Hard work plus critical thinking pays ... alhamdulillah

Which Niche re you into on Fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fasa199(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2016
Fingerprinter:
Nop, a bit engaged, unless it's tomorrow!

drop your digits lemme call you. where are you living?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2016
fasa199:

drop your digits lemme call you. where are you living?
I'm in kano right now bro,
I would prefer if you whatsapp me

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.