Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1620755 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:11am On Aug 24, 2016
rotimage:

Thanks for ur time Bro but u seems to ignore the question asked and u did not even border to know how much was involved....

Thanks once more...

BOSSES UNTO UNA OOO ABEG!

Contact me via Whatsapp so I can send you a response format someone gave me sometimes back which I used and it worked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2016
Hi guys... just thought to remind you guys that :

Always check your gig for possible update..you may mever know what you have been doing wrong untilnyou check rwgularly.

Refer back to my post on GIG MAINTENANCE
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2016
I tried to withdraw some funds to my email this morning, but it brought out THERE WAS A PROBLEM.

Hope it's not that they want us to use verified PayPal directly?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by herlonso: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2016
beatzone:
Hi guys... just thought to remind you guys that :

Always check your gig for possible update..you may mever know what you have been doing wrong untilnyou check rwgularly.

Refer back to my post on GIG MAINTENANCE
pls my oga help me review my gig abeg and tell me what am missing pls. fiverr.com/herlonso
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ourown(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2016
Cc damola131

Can you help me here? Am in the same shoe as cc Rotimage.

To answer your question, I've withdrawn before the account was banned.

See the mail I received from fiverr

Hello,

To release the funds from this account you must first verify ownership of the account, please forward the following.

Note: You can either authenticate with information from your Paypal account or your Fiverr Revenue Card, all of the requested materials must be produced from either selection.

Please provide your security question (question only, not the answer).

Account authentication through Paypal:

A scanned copy of your passport or another government-issued ID - the name must be the same as it appears on your PayPal account that was used for the Fiverr transaction. Attach the scanned copy when you reply to this message.

A Fiverr-related PayPal transaction ID that corresponds to the FIRST PayPal account used on the Fiverr account in question (please do not send a screenshot)

Please provide us with the FIRST PayPal email address that was used on this Fiverr account.

Account Authentication through your Fiverr Revenue Card:

A scanned copy of your passport or another government-issued ID - the name must be the same as it appears on your Payoneer account that was used for the Fiverr account. Attach the scanned copy when you reply to this message.

Your Funding Source ID associated to your Fiverr Revenue Card which you can find in Account Activity > Funding Sources once logged in to your Payoneer account (please do not send a screenshot).

We ask for your understanding in going through this process as we take the security of the account seriously.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2016
This one that PayPal and fiverr are now asking for verification, please what do the newbies do oooo or what's the safest way to withdraw our funds abeg
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dukeo(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2016
Emmyk:
I tried to withdraw some funds to my email this morning, but it brought out THERE WAS A PROBLEM.

Hope it's not that they want us to use verified PayPal directly?

do you receive funds with your nigerian paypal account ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2016
rotimage:
Na today I contact Fiverr about my money from a banned account.

And the requirements are as follows:

The PayPal email address that was used on this Fiverr account. (Available)

A Fiverr-related PayPal transaction ID that corresponds to the PayPal account used on the Fiverr account in question. (Available)

A passport or other government issued photo ID. Please make sure that the ID is readable. (the account na US account can I provide Naija ID?)

A picture of you holding the ID. The ID must be readable in this picture, too. Please see the example I’ve attached (the answer to the previous will solve this)

Your security question (if available). Not the answer, just the question. (Available)

The email address of the Fiverr account you’re inquiring about. (Available)

PLEASE HELP ME WITH VALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS MY OGAS IN THE HOUSE .

Forget about those advice given by those guys up there, you can surely withdraw your money and this can be done within 24 hours if you are fast..... You can also use your Naija ID card, forget that US ID stuff.... Before I tell you what to do, simply answer this question:

Have you withdraw from the account or not before they ban it?

Although from what they are asking, it seems you haven't withdraw before. If you can answer that, I will tell you what to say so you will get your money.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmymiles: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
I need gig exchange from a non writing niche. Kindly contact via WhatsApp 07089136924
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
rotimage:
Na today I contact Fiverr about my money from a banned account.

And the requirements are as follows:

The PayPal email address that was used on this Fiverr account. (Available)

A Fiverr-related PayPal transaction ID that corresponds to the PayPal account used on the Fiverr account in question. (Available)

A passport or other government issued photo ID. Please make sure that the ID is readable. (the account na US account can I provide Naija ID?)

A picture of you holding the ID. The ID must be readable in this picture, too. Please see the example I’ve attached (the answer to the previous will solve this)

Your security question (if available). Not the answer, just the question. (Available)

The email address of the Fiverr account you’re inquiring about. (Available)

PLEASE HELP ME WITH VALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS MY OGAS IN THE HOUSE .

Dear Friend, I don't think the issue of ID should pose a threat. It is plausible that a Nigerian resides in the USA. For example, I am a Nigerian and I am using Malaysia IP on Fiveer cos I reside there. So, if your argument is substantiated enough, IP should not be an issue. CLAIM YOUR MONEY BRO

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 340 to $1

Paypal Rate 310 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
dukeo:

do you receive funds with your nigerian paypal account ?
No. I use Nairaland exchanger.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
I need two persons to help me write two ebooks. I'll like to award these books in the next two hours or so because they are quick orders (not too quick though).
Just quote me here if you're interested and we will take it from there.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ourown(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sard:
I need two persons to help me write two ebooks. I'll like to award these books in the next two hours or so because they are quick orders (not too quick though).

I'm interested, see my signature for contact
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abdulasod: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
checkout for the best and trusted exchanger
http:///ECijzQ
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by femipeters015(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
hello bro, please i dont mind if i could be given the software too pls
Fingerprinter:

Boss, you can send it to onyiibaz@gmail.com
Thanks alot, I really appreciate.
I've also sent you a PM
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xinoman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please anybody into blog comment your assistant is needed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by battoyyeb(m): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Xinoman:

I am
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nice and wonderful post sir.
Kindly view my profile and make your suggestions.
fiverr.com/SolaMathew
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ohans4u(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Xinoman:
Am also available zero eight zero 3 zero 5 six 1 seven 5 zero.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
I can withdraw your funds for you from fiverr.
Get in touch.

WalkerMichael:
This one that PayPal and fiverr are now asking for verification, please what do the newbies do oooo or what's the safest way to withdraw our funds abeg
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sard:
Bro, i'm interested!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please guys i cant connect my remote desktop computer o! I created a vps using amazon web service. After the creation, i was able to connect and successfully launched my diabolic traffic bot. I used the bot to send some traffic to a site for tests. After i disconnected, i tried to connect again but it wasnt connecting. This is what its telling below.
Please anybody who knows how to fix this should help me abeg o.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sammig1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
send in your funds and cash it in naira. no stories...no fuss. call, sms or whatsapp 08037495005 or email uniquesammig@gmail.com
A trial will make you stick to me.
get started now!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
5 Fiverr reviews available ... Check my profile for Whatsapp contact
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 3:33am On Aug 25, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 340 to $1

Paypal Rate 310 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Woke up to see level 2 status. Who said you can't make it on Fiverr with a Naija account. Shout-out to each and every hustler in the house. it's a good month though.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rotimage(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2016
damola311:

Forget about those advice given by those guys up there, you can surely withdraw your money and this can be done within 24 hours if you are fast..... You can also use your Naija ID card, forget that US ID stuff.... Before I tell you what to do, simply answer this question:

Have you withdraw from the account or not before they ban it?

Although from what they are asking, it seems you haven't withdraw before. If you can answer that, I will tell you what to say so you will get your money.

Thanks Bro.. I have made withdrawal before the ban
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2016
rotimage:

Thanks Bro.. I have made withdrawal before the ban

Good.... not sure why they are still asking for selfie (they only ask that if you haven't withdraw before)

Use your Naija ID card
Find one of the withdrawal mail in order to get PayPal transaction ID.

In your previous post, I see you wrote "available " right? You only have problem with ID, if yes, you can definitely use the naija ID card without problem even if your account is USA.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2016
abeynoni:
Woke up to see level 2 status. Who said you can't make it on Fiverr with a Naija account. Shout-out to each and every hustler in the house. it's a good month though.

Oga boss congrats o....carry gee along too o am into writing niche
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2016
Some clients and messaging you on what you don't have on your gig? grin grin

Abeg, who get recorded video of little white girls blowing a huge balloon till it pops? grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker2: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
abeynoni:
Congrats boss but you into writing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.