Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618169 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
tr3y:
khassy saw your quotes earlier, couldn't reply

I was banned by that st.up1d NL b0t for replying guente02 that I am a w3b devel0p3r(maybe na dev3l0per the thing see com vex ban me)

hafa na, fine me one sale na cry cry cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
omoba2k2:
Hello house, can you please help review my profile. It's been a week now since i set up my gigs. Any advice is welcome.
https://www.fiverr.com/seo_marketingg

I'm a SEO expert with over 5 years experience in keyword research, increasing backlink and digital marketing. I'm here to offer my services on fiverr. I make sure i satisify my customers 100% so you have unlimited revision. Order any of my gigs today and i guarantee your satisfaction.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
klexycole:

Good to hear that. Alhamdulillah wink
Thank you. How about your ends? cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Just Negodu! Who would say NO to a repeat client?
\ grin/

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
khassy:

hafa na, fine me one sale na cry cry cry

No make I vex for you oo sad, I saw your post where you complained of too much sales shocked.

If I vex ehn, I go tell the oracle make he just do am say only Indians and pakistans go dey contact you undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prosper00(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Emmyk:
\ grin/

boss... sha dey chop $... akunrin meta...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
prosper00:

boss... sha dey chop $... akunrin meta...
Holme! cheesy Odun ti'n lo sopin, a de maa need owo pupo fi shodun. cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Emmyk:

Thank you. How about your ends? cool

Alhamdulillah cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by millijones(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
please oooo
help me check out my page if there is anything wrong with it
https://www.fiverr.com/cynthia_writes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
tr3y:

No make I vex for you oo sad, I saw your post where you complained of too much sales shocked.

If I vex ehn, I go tell the oracle make he just do am say only Indians and pakistans go dey contact you undecided

if na play stop am angry angry angry angry angry

one bangladesh boy just msg me now and the ask of sample, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided abeg stop your prayer asap before i go mountain of fire for your head angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
millijones:
please oooo
help me check out my page if there is anything wrong with it
https://www.fiverr.com/cynthia_writes

Writing makes books books leads life life makes more
have you heard of full stop or comma before?

It is said that only geniuses can write an article without omitting any needed word
so what are you, genius angry angry angry abi you pass albert eisten ,

how do you find the needed words to fit in
who you d ask

you dont use full stop to end a question

That is where i
capitalization is a big problem in Nigeria embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
come in.
i
another capitalization error
have been a writer for over 10 years.
so now youre a fighter or farmer
i
capitalization is serious

have wrote
dodges bullet grin grin grin

couple of stories for different magazine companies
what are you saying, shey na govt d get magazin before angry angry angry angry

, while i

also did

did korh, dildoo ni lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

graphical designs.
TRY ME
you want to use me and learn boxing ahbi grin grin grin

It is said that only geniuses can write an article without omitting any needed word, how do you find the needed words to fit in. That is where i come in. i have been a writer for over 10 years. i have wrote couple of stories for different magazine companies, while i also did graphical designs.TRY ME

sorry but this about ehnnnnn, e get as e be
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by omoba2k2: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
khassy:

I'm a SEO expert with over 5 years experience in keyword research, increasing backlink and digital marketing. I'm here to offer my services on fiverr. I make sure i satisify my customers 100% so you have unlimited revision. Order any of my gigs today and i guarantee your satisfaction.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thanks for your review. I've made some changes, and I'll like to ask. I don't have access to an android phone in my location for now at least for the next 2 weeks. Can i download the fiverr app on bluestack or I'm thinking i should download bluestack on an amazon or azure trial vps and download the app. I've not tried it though but i know i need to be online always.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
work dn close, make i pack my load the go house.

please, make una no vex with my corrections ooo, its just to help you.

the truth is most of you all profile is very much lacking in grammar and concord, work on it before venturing into article. forget the hype, article is one of the toughest niche you can think of as a Nigerian, our level of understanding English with theirs is wide so you have to be really good to sell out except you want to use software's, and just get ready to receive 1 star if you use software anyhow.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
omoba2k2:

Thanks for your review. I've made some changes, and I'll like to ask. I don't have access to an android phone in my location for now at least for the next 2 weeks. Can i download the fiverr app on bluestack or I'm thinking i should download bluestack on an amazon or azure trial vps and download the app. I've not tried it though but i know i need to be online always.

oga use your browser and download the app on bluestacks, all those vps only necessary for hiding ip which is not neccessary.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SurefireAsoOke: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Gud PM guy. Apart from article writing service. Which other service do u think one can do wit an andriod tab that won't require laptop.
Urgent answer please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
SurefireAsoOke:
Gud PM guy. Apart from article writing service. Which other service do u think one can do wit an andriod tab that won't require laptop.
Urgent answer please .
who you d pay to stay online and answer your question angry angry angry angry angry

you fit do branding with phone
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Emmyk:
\ grin/
you should have passed the ball to me grin... Looks like transcription work?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by millijones(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
khassy:

It is said that only geniuses can write an article without omitting any needed word

who you d ask

That is where i
capitalization is a big problem in Nigeria embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
come in.
i
i

have wrote

, while i

also did

graphical designs.
TRY ME

It is said that only geniuses can write an article without omitting any needed word, how do you find the needed words to fit in. That is where i come in. i have been a writer for over 10 years. i have wrote couple of stories for different magazine companies, while i also did graphical designs.TRY ME

hahahaha
ok lemme try to adjust a little
u know say na begginer i be nah
make i do one or two on top the mata
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by millijones(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
khassy:

who you d ask

That is where i
come in.
i
i

have wrote

, while i

also did

graphical designs.
TRY ME

baba i have edited it the best way i can
boss why is my profile always saying not complete evrytime, even when i have done everytin ??
boss how do i go about getting couple of review..
pls help me
tanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by amyliajane(f): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nice job you guys are doing. I also recently joined fiverr and have just 1 sales. Dnt know what i am not doing well. Gurus kindly help check if my gig is ok and what i can do to generate more.

Although i have been reading previous pages, am yet to finish. Will continue though.

Fiverr.com/mina_stuart123

Thanks everyone
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by millijones(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
lifeofkelvino:
And I just got my level two badge
I'm just thankful to God and to everyone who has helped me on this journey....
Thanks to beatzone khassy miraakas123 venzal infinitikoncept-babanla. Singapore and all of the other ogas in the house
More sales to me and to everyone on this great thread grin

baba ow far
i beg i just registered buh i need you to help me with a 5 ster review and also tell anyone who can
i will pay sha, baba please holla me 09071525712 i beg
i really need a review
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hello brothers!!

I noticed lately that the icon "mutual cancellation" is no more on order pages ooo. I need to cancel some crazy order right now which was placed without consulting me first.

Please how do you cancel your orders this time?

Cc khassy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by millijones(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
tbliss22:
Hello brothers!!

I noticed lately that the icon "mutual cancellation" is no more on order pages ooo. I need to cancel some crazy order right now which was placed without consulting me first.

Cc khassy

na wa ooo
you wan cacel order wen me dey find order
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
millijones:

na wa ooo
you wan cacel order wen me dey find order

Lolz!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
those of you bearing
angela, Rose, Sarah etc on fiverr .. make una continue oo God is watching you in 4D cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
tbliss22:
Hello brothers!!

Cc khassy

Chaiiiiiiiii. Bro try outsource ooh, no they waste jobs biko, a lot of people need orders mehnnnn
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dijas(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
please how do i deliver My vidéo script
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Singapore1:
those of you bearing
angela, Rose, Sarah etc on fiverr .. make una continue oo God is watching you in 4D cheesy

grin grin grin
If some parents see the name their children d bear on fiverr ehn..... lipsrsealed undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Even those using Nigeria profile still d use names like Stacey, Annabelle, Cindy, Mellisa

Abeg what happened to our bisola, amaka, zainab and co na angry angry angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lifeofkelvino(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=skitkid2 post=49170161]
Nice one bro, happy for you.
Pls answer this questions
How many orders did you complete and did they add both the orders you cancelled to the 50 orders requirement. Thanks[/qqueue

61 orders created
Cancelled 8
Completed 49
Orders in queue 4
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lifeofkelvino(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=skitkid2 post=49170161]
Nice one bro, happy for you.
Pls answer this questions
How many orders did you complete and did they add both the orders you cancelled to the 50 orders requirement. Thanks[/qqueue]

61 orders created
Cancelled 8
Completed 49
Orders in queue 4
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
[b][/b]
tbliss22:
Hello brothers!!

Cc khassy

Tbliss Baba. What's good?

» Go to the order page on your web browser

» You will see "Having problems with this order, resolve now" on the right-hand side of the page

» Click on "resolve now". It will prompt you the reason for cancellation...

» Just follow the procedure...

I think fiverr is upgrading their website.

More $$$ cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2016
omoba2k2:
Hello house, can you please help review my profile. It's been a week now since i set up my gigs. Any advice is welcome.
https://www.fiverr.com/seo_marketingg
I am not good at review but I will make little recommendation to this: I think link building or building backlink is the right seo language instead of saying increasing backlinks

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.