Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1608846 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by onwubiko(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oya @khassy and other gurus in the house should help check my account. http://www.fiverr.com/zubby007

cc

@khassy the mouthed

@Singapore

@beat base

@other gurus in the house
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
onwubiko:
Oya @khassy and other gurus in the house should help check my account. http://www.fiverr.com/zubby007
Guy, how many times have you been told something about your profile pic? That was the first thing I saw and concluded that you're not serious. How can you be from Netherlands and be using one 'gele' tying yoruba woman as your profile pic? Nawao. Take a look at other people's profiles on fiverr. Look at the kind of pic they are using. Also look at their description. Even if it entails copying and pasting their description, do it. But I doubt you can even copy and paste correctly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
onwubiko:

Oga stop mentioning me jare, all the corrections I gave which one you follow angry angry angry angry

With your gele profile you'll be disturbing people to check your profile. Shey if you're a buyer you'll buy from that kind profile.

Mtvheww
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
DerrickM:
Esteemed Fiverr Profile Corrector*lmao*lol*lwkmd* it's infographics not info-graphics that's just like saying info-mation not information.
None of the sites I've ever gone to download vector or raster format for design use spells it that way.

Thanks for the correction, my pc detected it as an error so I thought same, wetin join me and graphics serf, lol grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexykeyz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
skitkid2:

Hey Fellow Fiverrs!!! We are offering you our very best. We offer various services ranging from graphics down to transcription. COMING UP SOON is our landing pages or webinar funnel sites. Stay tuned i promise you wont regret any of our services

who be "WE".

From writing we will, to "I PROMISE"

If you are not more than one handling an account, don't try to say you are more than one

Your username is not all that great "Lexy2016" as if to say 2016 na forever.

Create another account with another username, use a human being picture as your profile picture and cross check your description wella so its not creapie.

Good try keep it up!

Thanks for the headsup bro. Would start working on it right away. By the way any1 here working on transcription, or webinar funnels(clickfunnels) here?

Learnt it pays well the clickfunnel i mean. I have some1 that sells the videos on clickfunnels. You can make over 500dollars when you get an offer depending on the job the person wants. Any1 interested?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by onwubiko(m): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fingerprinter:
Guy, how many times have you been told something about your profile pic? That was the first thing I saw and concluded that you're not serious. How can you be from Netherlands and be using one 'gele' tying yoruba woman as your profile pic? Nawao. Take a look at other people's profiles on fiverr. Look at the kind of pic they are using. Also look at their description. Even if it entails copying and pasting their description, do it. But I doubt you can even copy and paste correctly.
na wa ooo take am easy na, na so them take teach u I am New to this fiverr, I just want people to help me

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by millijones(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
khassy:

I will write a captivating 600 words article for you
make captivating capital letters

remove your certifications, its too basic

Thanks for visiting my profile. My name is Emilly, I am here to work on ffiverr as a writer and a graphic designer . I have a long time experience on article writing and SEO marketing. My major aim is to satisfy you as a client and give you the best in what you are looking for. Thanks

what spoil on fiverr that you are coming to work on,
ffiverr abi angry angry angry angry angry
writer and graphics designer oshey Merlin tongue tongue tongue tongue
a long time do you also have a middle time grin grin grin
on article ahbi, angry angry angry what of under article angry angry angry
what of your minor aim is to make money ahbi tongue tongue tongue
you as a client shey they are the sellers before ni

3/10

ok gat ya.
i will edit
thanks
soon all will be fine
i believe
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
khassy:

never met a chinese buyer before ooo grin grin How them d be, dem d pay well

Yea very well, but you go sample tire.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lifeofkelvino(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Emmyk:

Oh. Cool. So they summed all, including your cancelled orders.

yea...i think so
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Anytime Khassy is around like this everywhere go just dey hot

See as people Dey run upandan

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Singapore1:

Ah go mention you once I see the guy, na one kind tread like that, since it's china, can that person use RMB ( CHINESE MINEY)

Waiting
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2016
..Sirs i hv been a silent follower.created an acct nd i hv made 8 dollars(cleared fund odas clearing) ...nd i want to )xchange d 8 dollars.is it too small.(lol)..if nt can a get a trusted exchanger and we can chat.(i just need d money to outsource a big gig) if we do business i will do business with you wen deliver diz order nd i clear d fund.God bless you sirs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrTour: 12:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Well done, please when you see buyer for the $8 quote me cos I also have $8 in one of my fiverr accounts.
Thanks
My rate is no where near black market rate.

Uwaeromosele:
..Sirs i hv been a silent follower.created an acct nd i hv made 8 dollars(cleared fund odas clearing) ...nd i want to )xchange d 8 dollars.is it too small.(lol)..if nt can a get a trusted exchanger and we can chat.(i just need d money to outsource a big gig) if we do business i will do business with you wen deliver diz order nd i clear d fund.God bless you sirs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Firmjudge(m): 6:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Uwaeromosele:

I will buy it at 2k
Unto review things
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2016
[size=32pt]I DEY VEX[/size]

I was banned for three days and night here without committing a sin. I think Seun should call his bot and boys to order. There is no even a link to lodge complain. I really miss my freelancer's colleague.
I salute Khassy (Mr. corrector) for his hard work in correcting gig errors. I laugh out sometimes water dey commot for my eyes. I salute other colleagues - Singapore1, Hazzantazzan, and the rest. My oga at the top MR BEAT ZONE, my hand dey up o.

Regards,
Tabbaz

cc
seun
lalasticlala
mynd24
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2016
[quote author=khassy post=49209208]

I'll buy my iPhone 8 when Nigerians start understanding the differnce between I'm and am cheesy cheesy

ME TOO shocked grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2016
khassy:

I'll buy my iPhone 8 when Nigerians start understanding the differnce between I'm and am cheesy cheesy

ME TOO : grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2016
Why structured offer and sample are important in getting hired

So I was experiencing no sales recently on Fiverr, and I decided to conduct an experiment. I posted a job request. After few minutes I started receiving offers. In fact, fiverr had to tell me to delete some offer that I consider irrelevant for other offers to enter. This shows the level of competition. I was going through the different offer, and I was confused who to choose (if it's not fake request). Some go to the extent of messaging me directly; some were begging me - please sir order my gig. Lol!.
However The following are what I considered necessary (from the offer received) if you really want to win a job.
1. salutation - e.g., Dear esteemed buyer
2. affirmation of your understanding of the request
3. expression of your acquired skill related to the request and your experience (mention software, if the work requires it)
4. highlighting how the job will be done
5. description of what will be offered to the buyer at your quoted price
6. placing samples in your gig (if it's work that requires one)
7. why you should be hired
8. closing remark. e.g., Regards,
your name

NOTE: 1. all these have to be summarised. Be as brief as possible.
2. You may not need to follow the arrangement
3. you may not mention all the item. but mention most of them
If you follow these strictly, your chance is high. You may write a template for your gig and same

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ozat: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2016
hello ma people, pls I need a good exchanger with good rate. is there anybody that knows one? Pls drop their monicker!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Tabbaz:
Why structured offer and sample are important in getting hired

So I was experiencing no sales recently on Fiverr, and I decided to conduct an experiment. I posted a job request. After few minutes I started receiving offers. In fact, fiverr had to tell me to delete some offer that I consider irrelevant for other offers to enter. This shows the level of competition. I was going through the different offer, and I was confused who to choose (if it's not fake request). Some go to the extent of messaging me directly; some were begging me - please sir order my gig. Lol!.
However The following are what I considered necessary (from the offer received) if you really want to win a job.
1. salutation - e.g., Dear esteemed buyer
2. affirmation of your understanding of the request
3. expression of your acquired skill related to the request and your experience (mention software, if the work requires it)
4. highlighting how the job will be done
5. description of what will be offered to the buyer at your quoted price
6. placing samples in your gig (if it's work that requires one)
7. why you should be hired
8. closing remark. e.g., Regards,
your name

NOTE: 1. all these have to be summarised. Be as brief as possible.
2. You may not need to follow the arrangement
3. you may not mention all the item. but mention most of them
If you follow these strictly, your chance is high. You may write a template for your gig and same

Nice one
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2016
Please you can outsource your article writing from me.
I am a proficient article writer. I write unique and original articles that drives traffic to websites. I can give you an informative, engaging and creative 800 words article for $5 in less than 24 hours. My gig includes:
1. 100% unique and original content
2. 0% plagiarism
3. Excellent grammatical structure, well edited and proofread
4. Unlimited revisions
5. 100% satisfaction guaranteed I am reliable and readily available to give a quality service with all sense of professionalism if you buy my gig with confidence. Kindly contact me for a on-time delivery service Thanks
whatsapp 08160403222
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2016
So I delivered an order for a client yesterday; only to wake up this morning and got a revision notification, when I had less than an hour left; the client asked me for something not possible.

I went to cancel right away! angry

But I told the client in inbox that, "what you asked for is impossible".

Then I got a message that " why did you refund, I would have taken it that way". [s] okay, why did you too accept cancellation? embarassed [/s]

So I sent an offer back, the client accepted and I delivered a full stop.

Praise the Lord!! \grin/ \grin/

*drops mic*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Moral lesson:
* Don't be too quick to cancel; on a good day, I would have redelivered a full stop and message the client in inbox, about the project, dunno why I didn't do that today.
* Pray you don't jam a Way-ray, who won't re-order (in my case) grin

Lovely Weekend. ✌

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2016
Abdulasod:

PM'ed you bro
My direct email is on my profile naa, I can't reply the PM you sent as your not FOLLOWING me. smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by onwubiko(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2016
@khassy No vex with me, A beg help me review this one http://www.fiverr.com/austineproxy thanks

and I also sent you an email but no response
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 355 to $1

Paypal Rate 315 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ups01(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
beatzone:

You are perfectly correct. What I do now is I withdrawl to my payoneer. Then exchange from there. It is even easier than paypal adfing email s up and down.

If you do not have Fiverr revenue card yet, I suggest you get yourself one.

How can one get fiverr revenue card?

Are there non complicated requirements?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hello,
if you are ellegant_design on Fiverr, quote me I have some corrections for your gig.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Firmjudge:

I will buy it at 2k Unto review things
.owk .wat nxt..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ups01(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Emmyk:
So I delivered an order for a client yesterday; only to wake up this morning and got a revision notification, when I had less than an hour left; the client asked me for something not possible.

I went to cancel right away! angry

But I told the client in inbox that, "what you asked for is impossible".

Then I got a message that " why did you refund, I would have taken it that way". [s] okay, why did you too accept cancellation? embarassed [/s]

So I sent an offer back, the client accepted and I delivered a full stop.

Praise the Lord!! \grin/ \grin/

*drops mic*

Lol, thank your head say you no jam korret weyrey

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
In ghraphics design like logo, I used to see commercial use charged for $ in gig extras but I wonder why can I use the one of $5 for commercial use. Please help me throw more light on this.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ups01(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
Chyvy:

True. I joined Upwork in April. Submitted proposals severally without winning any.
What I did - I wrote some tests, tweaked my profile, and picked a very narrowed down NICHE! And voila! I submitted 6 proposals thereafter, got 3 jobs plus one additional invite. One of the jobs paid me $18 per hour @ 15 hours per week for 4 weeks. I have completed the jobs now, got excellent reviews and now I woke up yesterday to find out I've be given the Upwork Rising Talent badge. I'm taking a break now to get myself a lappy and get prepared for more work ahead wink ...but I'm still getting invites and even declining offers! And even my 76 connects are about to go waste next week.

Verdict - Upwork truly is a goldmine - but only for the highly skilled or experienced! It's a highly competitive place and sometimes I feel I got lucky because I can't till now explain how a newbie like me got jobs that needed native English speakers, with a job success score of 90% plus 100 hours worked...lol. grin

My advice - If you want to make it there, be sure to have a skill you're extremely good at. And choose a niche you're good at and in which you can sell yourself! Show you're a professional in your niche and you can only do that by tweaking your profile to reflect that and selling yourself in your proposal.

Then after the proposal, and you get the invite, during the interview, communicate with confidence - show you know your onions, offer suggestions, ask questions. And when you deliver make sure you deliver a good job. Cos trust me, the clients there have high expectations and might be stingy with excellent reviews.

P.S. I'm on fiverr and freelancer, but to me, nothing beats upwork!!
I love it cheesy I love the organisation, I love the system, I love the platform. Only downside I'm not happy about is that they've changed their pricing policy, so from June 1st, they'll charge 20% for new contracts.

Did you register as a Nigerian? Which IP did you use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.