Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,626 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1624955 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Firmjudge:

I will give you my username on fiverr you will search for it mesdage me I will create a custom order while u pay using your normal fiverr balance thrn u rate me 5 star I pay you in naira infact no worry again
So between the time you started typing and when you reached your last sentence, you decided not to do the review again.

Why you come type sef? cheesy grin

BTW, Khassy, you dey watch your boy, Wheesin for retirement abi? He dey even get pension so? cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
skitkid2:

Oga mi. Copied my description......Order a gig from me today and you will never regret it. "Am not perfect, but my gigs are".

No problem bro, its allowed.
Remove the I have a workshop stuff.
Dont offer writing and graphics in one account, you can offer writing and marketing together but not with graphics, create different accounts for them.
If possible change your name from PAT to something else that is better and more attractive.

Good work and keep it up. Cheers!
@ the emboldened. Una two be olodo.

So you are very proud of that "Am" you put in your description in place of "I'm"? Khassy, comman carry your brother. sad

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good Day My Royal Highness

Here is my contact: zero7zero320 --730 --69
Bravo
and u was gonna give him your number I didn't know you have "differences"
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hello house,
Anyone with bots on getting instagram followers?
I will really appreciate this gesture.
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
khassy:

oga dn d fear say him funds dn miss grin grin grin grin grin grin
..Boss mi and other elders of this wonderful thrad;Even afta 24hrs.Wen i try to withdraw;It tell me TO ENABLE WITHDRAWAL ON THIS ACCOUNT,CONTACT SUPPORT BY CLICKING 'HERE' and wen i did dat ;am beign taken to another page.Please as anyone experirnced this.?Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi. Contact me via Whatsapp for assistance.

Uwaeromosele:
..Boss mi and other elders of this wonderful thrad;Even afta 24hrs.Wen i try to withdraw;It tell me TO ENABLE WITHDRAWAL ON THIS ACCOUNT,CONTACT SUPPORT BY CLICKING 'HERE' and wen i did dat ;am beign taken to another page.Please as anyone experirnced this.?Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
EXICON:
Hello house,
Anyone with bots on getting instagram followers?
I will really appreciate this gesture.
Thanks.

You don't need bots to grow. You can do so naturally, but I don't know the rate at which you want the followers to grow.
They're are alternate methods that can give you followers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dygeasy:
So between the time you started typing and when you reached your last sentence, you decided not to do the review again.

Why you come type sef? cheesy grin

BTW, Khassy, you dey watch your boy, Wheesin for retirement abi? He dey even get pension so? cheesy

heheheh, hunger knack my guy he run go back PFP after all him mouth, grin grin grin grin

fiverr dn even epp am delete him gigs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so you dn come back from your fiverr break cool cool cool cool cool cool cool nice one

i d try gather money make I reach una level, I wan come harmony by oct grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dygeasy:

So you are very proud of that "Am" you put in your description in place of "I'm"? Khassy, comman carry your brother. sad

that "I'm" and ''am'' na big problem for Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin
ambali suppose use am disqualify people from illy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
dygeasy
hafa that your withdrawal stuff, shey you dn rectify am

in other news, my payoneer card arrive last three weeks cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
khassy:

another one is "there" and "their," makes me cringe
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 355 to $1

Paypal Rate 315 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Sanchase:
Hi. Contact me via Whatsapp for assistance.

.sir ma phone nt here..So wen I gat it I will definitely contact. .Buh I hv submitted the problem to CS
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
khassy:
dygeasy
hafa that your withdrawal stuff, shey you dn rectify am

in other news, my payoneer card arrive last three weeks cheesy cheesy

Arrived
cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by onwubiko(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Have you been wanting to withdraw from PayPal
skrill
perfect money
payoneer

But no account, especially √√Verified PayPal √√ then worry no more because I can register all listed accounts for you. just check my signature let's chat
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
$310 payoneer fund available @ N370/$.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
khassy:

Make ambali no do that o shocked grin cheesy

Many students go pack dey go house grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dygeasy:

god of English, what is the difference between Am and I'm (NOTHING!)
Both of them are the same thing, just like "it is and it's", get your facts straight before insulting people. Cheers!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tabbaz:

Abeg if you use my service before vouch for this guy biko. My integrity is more important than the transaction. Though I'm not an exchanger per se, but I have bought from one guy here. Hoping to join these exchanger mod soon grin grin grin.
Tested and 100% trusted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
obasy09:
$310 payoneer fund available @ N370/$.

Klexycole this guy is the funniest guy I have ever met Walahi

Okay ah don quote you grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Singapore1:

Klexycole this guy is the funniest guy I have ever met Walahi

Okay ah don quote you grin
Na naija we dey o. Fake alert things. You will receive it in few minutes. Shalom
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
skitkid2:

Both of them are the same thing, just like "it is and it's", get your facts straight before insulting people. Cheers!
see as I dey shame on your behalf

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
skitkid2:

Brother Abeg you are wrong oo they are not the same thing
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Meklex:
see as I dey shame on your behalf

The guy dey harmer the thing with confidence.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=Meklex post=49336530]see as I dey shame on your behalf [/quolc
Lol
Sorry my bad I meant I am and I'm .... Cheers!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=Meklex post=49336530]see as I dey shame on your behalf [/quolc
Lol
Sorry my bad, I meant I am and I'm .... Cheers!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by louie3(m): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2016
itsabdul:

Hello, your account gets to level 1 immediately you have completed your 10th sale, as long as your account is up to a month. You will still make your level 1 badge on completing your 10th sale even after a month.
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 1:40am On Sep 14, 2016
.Sirs I forgot my security question wen I tried to change PayPal email.I know d question butbit is telling me invalid.nw it is blocked. Contacted CS...has anybody had dis experience b4? is dier a way ttoo go abut it apart 4rm CS
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emyemconcepts: 2:27am On Sep 14, 2016
skitkid2:

Your First review was a bad review. You are on your way to hell bro. ABANDON THE ACCOUNT AND CREATE A NEW ONE. Or buy reviews

Please chk this
https://www.fiverr.com/pekeens
Quite a week now no order.
What could be wrong guys?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:24am On Sep 14, 2016
Hi fellas, which software or website can generate the list of high school counsellors' email for me. Thanks

Regards
Tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 5:31am On Sep 14, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 360 to $1

Receiving Paypal Rate 320 to $1

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.